Release Of Forensic Dna Results For Sierra Kills Sample

Guest Tyler H

Guest slimwitless

You may feel differently when you get all the facts, including a major one which was a precursor for urgency to test indepdently. However, any major red flags aside, based on you not seeing any wisdom in checks and balances especially with respect to the claim (a hybrid bigfoot), I'm not holding my breath in your case.

I just couldn't disagree with you more and it's easy for you to say when it's his butt on the line and not yours.

Bart, I hope whatever damning request or comment Ketchum allegedly made to Justin and/or your team occurred after you guys sent off your samples. Otherwise, someone is going to suggest he had motive to send something different to the independent labs. For the record, I personally believe Trent tested the same sample sent to Ketchum. I'm only pointing it out because there's already been some speculation in this regard and the last thing this story needs is a perceived motive to undermine her study.

Guest BartloJays

Actually it is adding to the conversation. It goes to motive which is something that no matter how much you may patently deny is still a very real issue.

Let's be honest this is all too common in the world of BF. Egos bruised and bustling are the order of the day and every time I read "nobody wants more than me" I realize what the poster is actually saying is "if they turn out to be right I'm going to slit my own wrists".

You can suspect anything you want but you don't know me personally, hundreds of people in the bigfoot world do (that's not an exaggeration btw), and not just from posting periodically on a forum (no offense to anybody here as many bring a lot of great information to the table and I learn a ton from them). I sleep very well at night knowing that our vetting of this sample was appropriate and needed. If you think I "need" approval or a pat on the back from everybody you're dreaming.

I also challenge "you" to prove anything I've stated as fact is either a lie or with malicious intentions. We'd be fools to not want her study to knock the world to its knees, the vested interest alone....overall objective of discovery as a major proponent, relationships to those financially and emotionally invested with her, correlation with my own evidence (thermal footage on site) rather it's coincidental or not etc... I can go on and on....is evidence of that alone.

Guest Scout1959

GG,

If you haven't read the account you really should!

It's a fantastic story, very compelling.

His spotter was looking at it thru binoculars and said not to shoot.

Now to play what ifs, all hypothetical before everyone goes bonkers ...what if he shot a person, that would explain alot.

Early on I suggested their behavior reminded me of someone who thought they shot a person and didn't want to get caught. The turning point in the story seems to be the moment Smeja closely examined the juvenile. That would explain why they hid the body instead of leaving it in the open or putting it in the truck and why they didn't take other "incriminating" evidence like cell phone pics. I don't think any hunter could ever be convicted for shooting the adult. Hunting accidents happen all the time and if it was a person in a bear suit, no jury would convict. It would be a little harder to explain the second shot however and this could have led to a panic. Especially if he suddenly realized it might be a person. That was speculation of course....unlike say, DNA.

The killing of a hunter / hunters would certainly explain a great deal of the behavior here. Of course it is speculation and one cannot openly accuse somebody of homicide without some base in facts. Still I confess if I was involved in law enforcement in that general area I would be inclined to check the records for missing people.

It could be because we're not allowed to link to the blogger that shalt not be linked.

Would you be so kind as to PM me the name of said blogger? Forgive me as I just recently returned to this forum and I'm not certain to whom you're referring. Thanks in advance. :)

Ok, what law did he break?

As far of the State is concerned he shot a purple fluffy dragon, right?

Hes not alone someone, I know too a shot at one too, big deal.

I shot three myself. :D LOL

Don't people have the right to post here and express their opinions?

Yes even though some dislike being disagreed with, opposing opinions are what make debate possible. Though many prefer accolades and back slaps to being questioned and confronted.

Guest BartloJays

Ok, what law did he break?

As far of the State is concerned he shot a purple fluffy dragon, right?

Hes not alone someone, I know too a shot at one too, big deal.

Who's talking about laws? I'm talking about corroborating the claimed event.

Guest BartloJays

Bart, I hope whatever damning request or comment Ketchum allegedly made to Justin and/or your team occurred after you guys sent off your samples. Otherwise, someone is going to suggest he had motive to send something different to the independent labs. For the record, I personally believe Trent tested the same sample sent to Ketchum. I'm only pointing it out because there's already been some speculation in this regard and the last thing this story needs is a perceived motive to undermine her study.

If people want to believe he would sabotage himself and essentially his own family (aren't they affected to some extent?) with the objective of discrediting Dr. Ketchum, so be it, there's alot of people who think all kinds of crazy things (some would contend we're all crazy for believing in bigfoots) and no logic will ever change their mind

Got it, the one big problem is a chain of custody with the samples and their relationship to one another.

Its all hearsay.

That's a legitimate question

Don't people have the right to post here and express their opinions?

Just stop man, don't put words in my mouth, I don't appreciate it.

And when a poster is questioning someones motivation and suggesting it's money, are their motivations not fair game as well?

Guest Scout1959

Just stop man, don't put words in my mouth, I don't appreciate it.

And when a poster is questioning someones motivation and suggesting it's money, are their motivations not fair game as well?

I think one should consider motives from each of the sides very, very carefully.

Scout, since I would hope you heed you're own advice, I'm curious what your thoughts on what the motivations are here. I'm all ears bud.

Guest BartloJays

I think one should consider motives from each of the sides very, very carefully.

I agree so what's our motives? We don't want scientific validation of the species? We're in the BFRO and there's a secret agenda to impede Dr. Ketchum's study? Our family's have been threatened by the Gov or logging lobby? Tyler and I want to direct our own lab oneday and want to prove it ourselves, but we have to get that pesky mandatory educational process complete in the next dozen years or so? Give me a break

Guest slimwitless

If people want to believe he would sabotage himself and essentially his own family (aren't they affected to some extent?)

Ironically, this analysis has done more to sabotage his credibility than any development since the shooting.

I'm not saying that with any judgement or intent. That's just how it is.

Guest Cervelo

You can suspect anything you want but you don't know me personally, hundreds of people in the bigfoot world do (that's not an exaggeration btw), and not just from posting periodically on a forum (no offense to anybody here as many bring a lot of great information to the table and I learn a ton from them). I sleep very well at night knowing that our vetting of this sample was appropriate and needed. If you think I "need" approval or a pat on the back from everybody you're dreaming.

I also challenge "you" to prove anything I've stated as fact is either a lie or with malicious intentions. We'd be fools to not want her study to knock the world to its knees, the vested interest alone....overall objective of discovery as a major proponent, relationships to those financially and emotionally invested with her, correlation with my own evidence (thermal footage on site) rather it's coincidental or not etc... I can go on and on....is evidence of that alone.

All this qualifies your opinion as validation of Justin's claim how?

Did I miss your credentials somewhere in regards to some particular skill set you have in the field of law enforcement or interviewing witnesses?

I'm just not following what your point is about people knowing who you are or how sleeping well makes his story true.

Edited by Cervelo

Guest BartloJays

Ironically, this analysis has done more to sabotage his credibility than any development since the shooting.

I'm not saying that with any judgement or intent. That's just how it is.

Yeah, but according to our labs it's the truth of that particular sample (unless something changes with Dr. Ketchum's study) and the truth is what we seek. To his credit he's said from day one and I quote, "if the flesh isn't what I think it is or I'm being told it is, I want people to know ASAP, and move onto the boots"

• Upvote 1

I'm about to leave to go mountain biking with my youngest son. However, I wanted to take a minute to thank Bart and Tyler for their tireless willingness to answer questions. I have no idea what the real story is behind these shootings but I have a lot of faith that we will eventually know the truth. Due, in large part, to the efforts from people like Bart and Tyler that are willing to put up with a lot in order to get to the bottom of this story.

Thanks again and enjoy your Sunday.

Guest BartloJays

All this qualifies your opinion as validation of Justin's claim how?

I'm just not following what your point is about people knowing who you are or how sleeping well makes his story true.

I'm sorry I wasn't talking to you as I was involved in a different conversation. If you have a question, ask it? So far you haven't had one, just a penchant for taking little jabs. If it's a question I've already answered, then find it.

Edited by BartloJays