Why Don't Bigfoot Witnesses Stand Together?

Madison, Mulder, CoGrizz- I totally agree with the problem of talking (for mr anyways) about BF at work. I was dismissed from further employment 6 months before my elected retirement date and guess what, the fact that I talked about BF occationally was in my personel files. I found out later that your employer has the right to keep all personal info. on you legally as character reference. Wasn't the reason I was fired but it was brought up as a character reference so a big negitive for them and had one on me, along with the saftey violation.

why dont they stand together? look at all the rush by some to get that "15 minutes of fame"...

with so many in the BF crowd convinced their chosen theory {ape vs man,kill no kill, paranormal vs flesh & blood }etc etc, there is probably no way the BF crowd as a whole will agree on much

which is why any attempt at standing together would perhaps end up like this.....

http://youtu.be/_-74ss5gou4

• 3 weeks later...

My take? Each one is wondering who will stand with them.

There's a report on Bill Dranginis's database of a sasquatch crossing Interstate 64 in broad daylight. The witness mentioned all the motorists who gave clear sign of seeing it.

But he's the only one that reported it.

When people talk about the supernaturally elusive sasquatch, they underrate - vastly - what a cloak of concealment simple incredulity can be.

Edited by DWA

When people talk about the supernaturally elusive sasquatch, they underrate - vastly - what a cloak of concealment simple incredulity can be.

This! I also have always considered this to be a critical factor is keeping them in mythology.