Forest Markers

I was listening to this video while working at school.

I am not sure any of this makes real sense--it's a bit of a stretch.

If you want to explore bigfoot symbols or markers,perhaps we might start with Native American trail markers and other symbols. Seems pretty natural, to me, given the connections between those peoples.

I found a wiki artlcle on tree trail markers: http://en.wikipedia....iki/Trail_trees

At the very least it ^ will help distinguish NA artifacts from bf artifacts.

And quite interesting, esp. re rock stacks: http://www.nativestones.com/cairns.htm

The nativestones site is very comprehensive.

I suppose there must be a lot more to Native American communication along trails, with bent twigs and such but did not find it in my quick search.

Edited by Kings Canyon

I just watched that and was going to post about it. I don't think it is a stretch at all to suggest that they are used for some form of communication. It was very interesting work and I ended up subscribing to the researchers channel.

upside down tree with apples.bmpI have spent, since my youth, walking Arizona, looking for evidence of early man, and it is easy to find. 80% of the land is Public and so little to restrain one from seeing a goal in the distance and walking to it. The roads are few and people density very low (mostly urban Phoenix/Tucson) and much of the Natural (our geology just phenomenal, and even the flora...and fauna just a special place) and Human History is still exposed in ruins, thousands unmarked, and petroglyph sites, rock cairns/caches and so on.

Also, the early pioneers/trappers/miners have left a record too, the famous Ghost Towns and mining claim rock stacks, mine shafts, old cabins abandoned now reabsorbed into the Public Lands (our patchwork of private land within Public is smaller/lower density than California or many states..and all of those signs are out there because the arid low moisture clime preserves so much (and little disturbed..sans pot hunters, still today) . (p.s. yes there are many petroglyphs of "bigfeet" tracks...and I wish now those many hikes I was more focused on that... much of those photos in emulsion negatives..lol yes I am old!)

When I found BFs to be real and saw some odd stuff out there I kept note, often photographed, in many cases was diligent in finding a human cause, but some just didn't fit nature or humans and now looking back I wish I had paid more attention. I do now. Here is an early video frame from a site I used to gift. I did so b/c if you notice that tree is upside down and big.....

odd don't you think? I can say this was a favorite spot for gifting and also for hearing odd vocalizations at night (and sometimes day) such as coyote or owls or other birds..and even that faint but discernible eye shine on a moonless night... These Bfs must be managing a deeper communication to evade us...and the subtlety of tree formations seem to be worthy of real attention....but requires before/after temporal observation... I have other photos, but still kind of burned out with that blog/web effort....and probably will remain so for a week or two more, it gets really boring...lol

sorry can someone tell me how to put that photo in the post rather as a downloadable attachments.. I have done it before!

Edited by apehuman

Guest VioletX

I just watched that and was going to post about it. I don't think it is a stretch at all to suggest that they are used for some form of communication. It was very interesting work and I ended up subscribing to the researchers channel.

I am not sure about the meanings, from the runes and alphabet, but it is interesting nonetheless. What the guy in this video talks about does fit with what I have seen.

In my experience, you can follow the structures like a road map and there are consistent patterns, almost rules... some of it is like wow! I can't believe I did not notice this before and some of it is subtly done but in a way that is not natural.

And if you keep looking you can understand the meaning of some of it, it becomes clear once you see it.

I won't go into this here because from my conversations elsewhere I do not want to give possible hoaxers any info.

If there ever is a day that a body or paper comes out, I imagine more people crawling around in the woods with intentions that may not be so honorable.

Edited by VioletX

I thought the Wiki page was interesting especially the part at the bottom on how storm damaged trees can be mistaken for indian trees

sorry can someone tell me how to put that photo in the post rather as a downloadable attachments.. I have done it before!

Gigantor added some instructions here:

http://bigfootforums..._30#entry690275

Start with "More Reply Options"

Down at the bottom you'll see "Attach Files", click browse, grab your picture, and click "Attach this File"

Once attached, click "Add to Post"

post-21915-0-92266100-1359135186_thumb.j

(Apehuman's Picture - Converted to jpg)

My Picture - found in Iowa in the Spring of 2012

post-21915-0-58408800-1359135297_thumb.j

Here are a few from my area.321445_4259129161731_816878108_n_zpsb3fdd149.jpgThis one was actually found in Dahlonega afer our conference255352_3522654990337_1039938221_n-1_zps3f50087a.jpgOn our property155573_3888270490496_1646721406_n_zps0dd72dce.jpgOn our propertycross_zps82608454.jpgOn our propertyfreshmapletreebreak1.jpgOn our property20121004_182015_zps864ea7d3.jpgOn our

property

rockmarker1-1.jpg

KB

Yep, I've seen em and the meanings make sense. I've got one I wish I could show but it would be to easy to replicate. It was near a deer trap we found. Since I can't bring a specimen in for science I am content on studying thier unique hunting skills, the symbols they leave behind, and other forms of environmental impact.

I will show this one though. In the video it is said to means "protection".

DSC00347.jpg

We followed in the direction it was pointing and came to this.

DSC00362.jpg

To state the obvious, no I don't know anything for a fact, I'm just sayin.....

Guest VioletX

Thanks for sharing WesT, Redbone and KB. I have yet to see the stone stacking, would love to find some...

Has anyone ever seen a really clean looking tree break where it looked like it was just snapped off?

I found one yesterday that was definitely not sawed, or chewed looking, still rough yet not jagged, this was a straight break across a thick tree, I did not know what to think??? I have seen similar on more slender trees, these snaps and bends will be in the same location or line up in some order.

Raw strength?

This was near a tree break where part of the tree was broken down ward and then another branch broken and stuffed oddly into the top of the tree. Some of these types of tree breaks can start to form a teepee or cover.

I need to take some pictures...

Edited by VioletX

Hi VX, yes I've found they follow a line.

What the heck, check this out.

014.jpg

Here it is in infrared. You can see the green better.

016.jpg

Edited by WesT

Guest VioletX

Similar KB, I will see if the video turned out, my camera is gacked; this one is even a bit more cut clean off than your I believe.

Fantastic that you tracked down where the tree ended up

WesT, I am not really sure what I am looking at in your photos,lol.