Forest Markers

VioletX, there were several in the area and they were all around 7 to 8 foot off of the ground and place onto the teepee structure. The structure eventually grew subsequently as they added them. I also found deer hair, a dead deer with neck broken and BF tracks all in the same area.

KB

deaddeerfreshbrokenneck.jpg

footprint3.jpg

fawnbones.jpg

Guest VioletX

Cool Kb, it all adds up doesn't it?

thanks for sharing!

Interestingly yesterday, up hill from the tree breaks and tripods,etc, my dog was chewing on what looked to me like a slightly bloody deer foot bone.

WesT, I am not really sure what I am looking at in your photos,lol.

Look in the center of the photo. It's wedged in between the trees and points down river.

Guest VioletX

Look in the center of the photo. It's wedged in between the trees and points down river.

Thanks, that is what I saw, I should have clarified I did not understand about the "green", you mentioned. It was growing on the yoke shaped branch?

Arch. Arch is 6 ft tall. left side is trunk, right side is the top of the tree and it's pushed into the ground.

standingonhillarchoverrightshoulderfromfirstshot.jpg

Backside of arch. Tree is still alive.

ImportedPhotos00327.jpg

Thanks, that is what I saw, I should have clarified I did not understand about the "green", you mentioned. It was growing on the yoke shaped branch?

Yes, fresh branch. :)

To Cornelius: who said

I just watched that and was going to post about it. I don't think it is a stretch at all to suggest that they are used for some form of communication. It was very interesting work and I ended up subscribing to the researchers channel.

What I thought a stretch was any connection to Germanic runes. That they use markers of any kind for communication I do not doubt at all.

Edited by Kings Canyon

Over the past few months, I have been learning much from some Native American friends of mine regarding stick signs. Although much is a mystery, there does seem to be some signs left in the form of glyphs. One of my friends has collected many hundreds of photos and there seems to be some repetative signs that have been found in many places and in different states. Many are exactly as described in the video posted by the OP.

KB

Guest gerrykleier

Over the past few months, I have been learning much from some Native American friends of mine regarding stick signs. Although much is a mystery, there does seem to be some signs left in the form of glyphs. One of my friends has collected many hundreds of photos and there seems to be some repetative signs that have been found in many places and in different states. Many are exactly as described in the video posted by the OP.

KB

The top pic in yr post # 10 looks very much like a human figure don't you think? Feet, arms, head, torso?

Just an observation.

GK

BFF Patron

Actually if that is a rock protruding near the tail area, it resembles a webbed footed waterfowl to me.

Granted the stubby arms would have to be torqued a little to be stubby wings, lol.

Edited by bipedalist

Yes actually it does and that particular picture actually has a back story. This is the only pic I posted from Dahlonega GA that happened during our conference. There was a younger kid around 9 or 10 that was with me and a few of the researchers one evening. We had walked out and headed in back of the conference center to an area that had some activity earlier. We actually heard bi-pedal footsteps and saw eyshine and a couple of dark shadows moving in the tree line. The kid really was excited about the possibility it could be sas activity.

The next day the conference finished with the kid in the front listening intently to all of the speakers. When it was over, the kid was sitting outside on the stonewall very sad it was over. He was saying over and over he really wished the sas would have left a sign to him that they were really in the woods the night before. The structure actually was very close to the road on an embankment that was near the road on the way out. It was in a visible location that could be easily seen on the road, on the passenger side of the road. The kid saw it on his way home, screamed for his Mom to stop!! He was very sure he got his sign and had his picture made with it. There was some impressions in the dirt on the bank that looked like bare foot prints with toes, but they could not be made out for sure.

My wife spotted it on our way out and we stopped as did another member here on th BFF that was following us. Was it made by the sas people? I do not know the answer for sure, but I will say it was not there any other day because we drove in and out this way a few times as did others in our group. It was only there when we left. So, wass it or was it not made by the big guys? It was in the mind of that kid......and he left with a huge smile.

KB

Guest Cervelo

You guys know how I feel about this stuff but just a little FYI for those that are new.

I find the rock structures everywhere I've ever been and also make them.

This one is from Carvins Cove/Roanoke Va.

71FF4B0B-A0AC-44F1-BE02-30D3385AFF72-7645-000013E4B6272931.jpg

I also made a small one with stick arms.

Geocaching is pretty popular hobby that all should be aware of as well they leave some "markers" at times.

The Inuit use stone markers. Some are pretty interesting.

KB--very interesting. Runes? I'll be jiggered, as my dad would say. Tell me more...... Is there anyplace we can access this information?

I find the rock structures everywhere I've ever been and also make them.

Geocaching is pretty popular hobby that all should be aware of as well they leave some "markers" at times.

I have yet to see one, but if I do I'll know it's an indication "Cervelo was here". :lol:

We did find a geocache this past summer inside a rock overhang. Signed and dated the piece of paper inside and re-hid it.