2012 Bigfoot Researcher Of The Year

FB/FB has decided Ricky Dyer is the best Bigfoot Researcher from 2012, and they picked him from a list of people I wouldn't even have considered.

Why is FB/FB the authority on who has done the best research over the past year?

If any group has the authority to vote on who was the best researcher, I think its us.

Lets suggest nominees, and give a reason for why we think they should be nominated...

I think a few are given nominees, such as:

Dr. Jeff Meldrum - Consistant Scientific Professionalism, Falcon Project.

Dr. John Bindernagel - Consistant Scientific Professionalism, Erickson Project.

Dr. Melba Ketchum - DNA

Dr. Brian Sykes - DNA

TimberGiant - Youtube Posts, Research

M.K. Davis - Youtube Video Analysis

Please suggest others, and then I'll compile a list, and then I'll make a poll that we can vote on.

I would add Alton Higgins, TBRC. One could toss in Daryl Colyer, same group.

Can you give a reason why you would nominate them, just in case there is someone who might not know what they have done, like me...

I've been trying! Edit function is simply not working. (This is like my fourth attempt.)

Operations Endurance and Persistence (read the thread on the latter here) may one day be seen as equal to the P/G expedition in importance. In my opinion, those are the only three true 'expeditions' - as opposed to long weekend outings - in bigfootery.

As long as we are handing out awards now in the Bigfoot community, there are a few people who I feel deserve a 2012 lifetime achievement award.

John Green

Bill Munns

Bob Gimlin

If you can think of any others, please add them to the list, and we can vote on them too.

^^^^Oh, that's a good haul for one year, I'd go with all three. Let's not go giving ourselves too much credit now. :mole:

Edited by DWA

Wonderful idea mounty....My vote is for Melba Ketchum.

We should a BFF version of the award. Have nominations and create a poll.

love it!

Why is FB/FB the authority on who has done the best research over the past year?

I have often wondered this myself. What makes them an authority to authenticate BF evidence in the first place. How long have they been studying? Have they ever had en encounter? Do they have any of their own evidence? Have anyone of these questions been answered and I some how missed it.

Guest flycatch

I believe Rick Dyer has been busted as of today. The UTube video posted by FB/FB for the award presentation has been removed and Musky Allen failed to appear on the "Midnight Walker Show". These two things make me smell a rat.

Edited by flycatch

SSR Team

" & the BFF Award for people that have ultimately made no progress in this subject whatsoever where species verification is concerned goes to...................."

• Upvote 1

^^^I'll vote "Ben Radford." Just because; and he's one of the key reasons.

Were I a scientist I would never want to have to deal with him (maybe we should give Meldrum a prize for that!), and leaving bf off my radar screen would be a great way to accomplish that.

It's only correct that Dyer won prestigious award. No one else has done so much in the field over the last year.

His thoughtful and novel approach to tracking these elusive beasts have changed the way we think about bigfooting today.

Those hours spent hanging around the back of Home Depot and enduring the obnoxious odour from various dumpsters across the US have certainly paid off of Rick. Indeed I have it on good authority that the Series Four of Finding Bigfoot is going to look very much different for the usual format. Matt's not too happy about hanging around garbage cans but Bobo sounded keen 'If the squatch like trash, Bobo likes trash'.

I believe Rick Dyer has been busted as of today. The UTube video posted by FB/FB for the award presentation has been removed and Musky Allen failed to appear on the "Midnight Walker Show". These two things make me smell a rat.

I cant still see the video on their page?

Edited by simplyskyla