2012 Bigfoot Researcher Of The Year

Cliff Barackman - for being a voice of reason and intelligence in the community AND for being on an entertainment show that squanders his talent, but will hopefully enable him to fund his next decade of personal SERIOUS research that he will be doing and I will be looking forward to following.

Guest Steve Byrne

Steve Kulls... hands down... for exposing Dyer... again. Melba Just held onto her paper for a year and no one else made waves except Ed Smith and the Rickster. It's either RD for the tent video hoax, or Kulls for exposing it... I say Kulls!

I believe Rick Dyer has been busted as of today. The UTube video posted by FB/FB for the award presentation has been removed and Musky Allen failed to appear on the "Midnight Walker Show". These two things make me smell a rat.

FB/FB still has link to vid. I'm watching Midnight show now...Musky was going to come on, but host wanted a no holds barred interview. Musky said he had NDA issues and needed to know in advance, what questions would be asked. Interviewer would not do that and Musky bowed out. This was all according to interviewer.

I nominate ToeJam! Just look at his threads, there's more evidence than you can shake a stick at in them there threads. Maybe I should say roar at (with some ice breaking)

more like Flake Book / Fake Bigfoot....

Well, I love the Stacy Brown FLIR footage, so I nominate Stacy Brown and co. for getting an awesome thermal.

that was pretty compelling...... that was a big living something.....

BFF Patron

more like Flake Book / Fake Bigfoot....

^

Funny that!

Please suggest others, and then I'll compile a list, and then I'll make a poll that we can vote on.

COGrizzly.

Edited by Ace!

I would add Alton Higgins, TBRC. One could toss in Daryl Colyer, same group.

*IF* a poll is created and there's anyone from the TBRC on it, we'd prefer that the entire group be nominated or not at all. There's nothing we do that isn't a group effort. While Alton and Daryl contribute much, a lot of the group's efforts are pushed forward by people you never heard of. The TBRC believes the research we engage in is a team sport.

Guest thermalman

Why not have two awards each year here, with the winners voted through a poll thread on BFF?

One award for the Researcher of the Year!

The other award (akin to the Hollywood Razzies, for worst public BF hoax) Musky Rat Award! ............. (named derived from Musky Allen and Rick (Rat) Dyer) :)

What about best research group, best fe/male researcher, best newcomer, best website, blog, youtube channel, book; best evidence- video, photo, audio, tracks, etc; best armchair researcher, best bigfoot skeptic, best hoaxer of the year.