Melba Ketchum On Coast To Coast

Guest SoFla

The biggest one, have you signed any contracts with David Paulides to market literature, documents, books, cd's etc. ?

Where can we read public corporate accountability records of your purchase of the Journal of Advanced Multidisciplinary Zoology or it's various incarnations, perturbations and shells prior to the DeNovo Scientific re-incarnation?

These are good questions as well. I would not doubt that Paulides has signed some kind of money making venture with MK.

Bet you a dime to a donut, for obvious reasons, this show will be a walk in the park and she's likely only going to see beachballs.

My prediction is the little perception bump she gets will be short-lived absent any sustaining substance to what's she's presented and how

The last time she was on the show (on Christmas Eve?) it sounded like she wrote the questions and the follow ups for Knapp.

If she does get a perception bump it will only be from the beachballs/ snowball questions that get tossed to her underhand.

I am curious how many times they will mention the other BF researchers that think BF may be closer to an ape and are afraid that BF is a human being? That line of defense for MK and Paulides to keep pushing for the lack of support they are getting from the so called "Big Names" is getting old.

George could ask her which specific journals rejected her outright, requested revisions and/or did she remove her paper from due to other considerations.... also?

I said something similar. It's time to "name and shame" the "mainstream" journals who rejected this paper and treated her so shabbily.

What an absolutely amazing time to be alive on this planet. In my lifetime I have seen a president assassinated, the Beatles live on TV, man walk on the moon, I have seen with my own two eyes the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed when i saw a gigantic UFO slowly soar over my house in south Florida (November 1997) and now this, the PROOF scientific proof that there are actually a race of people who live in the mountains and woods all around us. There is something comforting in that thought for me. It makes me happy. The one question I wanted to hear though was about the rest of the Matilda video, will we get to see it?

You guys need to listen and hear this explained the way it really happened!!!!!!

Face the facts, the hairy people are part human and some other hominin........one we have not discovered as yet.

This question is for Dr. Ketchum.

Do you have any of the peer review comments from the JAMZ journal? Can you post the comments for others to see?

Guest SkagitLarry

Biscardi did. George Norry ripped him a new one and won't allow him on c2c anymore.

But that was Norry, Ketchum is dealing with Knapp, who's been pimping this study for awhile now.

I remember that show, and the Biscardi interviews leading up to Biscardi getting ripped. I'm glad Norry called him on it.

I just really want to know when we can see the rest of the Matilda video. It was the one thing I kept thinking "Ask the question" "Who is gonna ask THE question?"