Melba Ketchum On Coast To Coast

Guest SoFla

she did reveal that she is working on bones, some type of skeletal remains. that was news to me. Also that several "famous" DNA Scientists have come forward and are working on her findings,. So.... check back in about 2-3 more years. ughhhh

Also she now claims to have been in the presents of 9, I repeat, 9 sasquatch. 8 in front of her and one behind her. Oh and one night she shined a spot light at one and its eyes glowed red because she surprised it, but after it ran off and calmed down the eyes turned green.

she did reveal that she is working on bones, some type of skeletal remains. that was news to me.

She already stated that back in 2010 when she and Paulides were on the radio together. Somebody gave it to David after finding it in a creek/river bed. This was somewhere in the PNW.

Guest gershake

Also she now claims to have been in the presents of 9, I repeat, 9 sasquatch. 8 in front of her and one behind her. Oh and one night she shined a spot light at one and its eyes glowed red because she surprised it, but after it ran off and calmed down the eyes turned green.

Are you serious??

SSR Team

Touché. I retract my previous comments. This whole thing is a mess.

No need, they are still the property of AE and she has no say so whether they get released or not, it's all down to him.

And Biped, plussed your comment about the journal, that's the key to a lot of this I think.

SSR Team

I don't know about the glowing eyes part but for anyone that is fully aware of this animals existence, I don't see why it would be such a " WOW " personally, especially if you accept and understand that some of her study was done at habituation sites.

Again I'll go back to something I've noticed a lot recently, the people that aren't actually conclusively aware of these animals will always struggle with so much that is written about them and can discard it and laugh it off, easy, no problem.

For those that are aware of the animals existence and speaking personally, i certainly won't believe everything that is written about Sasquatches, but I have much less of the " WOW " factor going on about a lot of it.

Its why I dot have any real interest in the paper itself as 1 ) It would go completely over my head anyway and 2 ) No matter what the outcome of it, it doesn't alter my thinking on the subject whatsoever and I think I can talk for all witnesses when I say that.

SSR Team

As I was saying........

Guest gershake

Seeing a bigfoot is one thing, but seeing nine of them? At once??

Eyeshine is one thing, but it turning from red to green upon the bigfoot calming down??