The Ketchum Report (Continued)

Guest Admin

I have different means of getting a search outside of internet and goggle. Try marshadna.arrg.org Smells not like an architect to me.

Doesn't come up as a valid url.

Wally has been donating since 2010. Adrian Erickson maybe even longer. And the IRS search I posted lists those that accept under $50k that have applied

Donation of time and Money prior to the official Organization development does not count. Example.

I decide to hand you over X-amount of money to help you do reasearch in something I am intrested in. Or to hand you money to help start your journalistic endevours. Are you Non-Profit at that time?

That is me helping you out this is all from my understand that Wally and Adrian were doing. If their is any fraud which you seem to be implying then Adrian and Wally should take her to court if they are not then you can not say there is fraud in the money given to her in the past.

Unless Wally or Adrian are trying to write it off for taxes is the only time that the Tax code would be needed.

I have different means of getting a search outside of internet and goggle. Try marshadna.arrg.org Smells not like an architect to me.

I think the correct link you meant to post is http://marshdna.arrrg.org/

How does that link make you think he is not an architecht (or anything more than an "enthusiastic amateur geneologist, if that is what you are implying)?

Wally has been donating since 2010. Adrian Erickson maybe even longer. And the IRS search I posted lists those that accept under $50k that have applied

Donation of time and Money prior to the official Organization development does not count. Example.

I decide to hand you over X-amount of money to help you do reasearch in something I am intrested in. Or to hand you money to help start your journalistic endevours. Are you Non-Profit at that time?

That is me helping you out this is all from my understand that Wally and Adrian were doing. If their is any fraud which you seem to be implying then Adrian and Wally should take her to court if they are not then you can not say there is fraud in the money given to her in the past.

Unless Wally or Adrian are trying to write it off for taxes is the only time that the Tax code would be needed.

The bigger issue, though, is that the foundation is registered as a for-profit business. That's the more important issue. In a non-profit, income cannot be distributed to officers, directors, etc. In a for-profit business, income can be distributed to those folks.

Guest njjohn

Accepting tax deductible donations without having setup a non-profit is a no-no. And not once have I said she committed fraud. I said it's a problem. And if she has proof of the paper work, it should be all public information anyway, she can clear that right up. Now that the information is public information, if it's a simple mistake, she can clear it up before there's real problems.

I'm hoping Dr. Ketchum uses what I wrote and fixes or explains the mistakes and contradictions. Confusion doesn't help anyone.

Accepting tax deductible donations without having setup a non-profit is a no-no.

where is your proof that the Money Wally and Adrian gave was given to her with the knowledge of it being Tax Deductible? You are confusing the work she did with her Lab and this new organization.

Does Wally and they 2 guys behind FB/FB do they not give money and supplies to an organization like the BFRO? Is this money and supplies tax deductible or is it given to the BFRO to help the BFRO out?

How does that link make you think he is not an architecht (or anything more than an "enthusiastic amateur geneologist, if that is what you are implying)?

Yeah, that's just his family genealogy page.

I've been watching Ketchum's facebook page since she posted the Marsh comments. Every comment questioning Marsh's credentials is deleted. I wish I'd thought to take screenshots.

Accepting tax deductible donations without having setup a non-profit is a no-no.

where is your proof that the Money Wally and Adrian gave was given to her with the knowledge of it being Tax Deductible? You are confusing the work she did with her Lab and this new organization.

Does Wally and they 2 guys behind FB/FB do they not give money and supplies to an organization like the BFRO? Is this money and supplies tax deductible or is it given to the BFRO to help the BFRO out?

Tax deductibility is irrelevant and a red herring. The issue is with her registering the foundation as a for-profit entity. That means she can distribute earnings, i.e dividends, to herself.

Edited by leisureclass

Guest njjohn

Back on track, just remember that I made no assumptions or claims about her actions. I just posted what she did. You can look up the business registration in Texas. It is registered as a for-profit LLC. You can look up the IRS listing for non-profits. Her website here claims non-profit status.

You are the only one who has insinuated fraud. I never have. If her actions brought you to believe it was fraud, based on what I just wrote how it is currently setup, what does that say? And if like you say, she has applied, than she should be able to provide proof to make your claims of fraud go away.

Doesn't come up as a valid url.

...works for me.

...oops, me do a bad.....try this....marshdna.arrrg.org/

and you might try this combination in a goggle search...Alister John Marsh + bigfoot. A whole slew of hits comes up., and makes for some interesting read.

Edited by treadstone

Back on track, just remember that I made no assumptions or claims about her actions. I just posted what she did. You can look up the business registration in Texas. It is registered as a for-profit LLC. You can look up the IRS listing for non-profits. Her website here claims non-profit status.

You are the only one who has insinuated fraud. I never have. If her actions brought you to believe it was fraud, based on what I just wrote how it is currently setup, what does that say? And if like you say, she has applied, than she should be able to provide proof to make your claims of fraud go away.

No you are insinuating fraud. Since you are saying she took money from people who donated it for a to recieve a tax deduction.

You have no proof if the Money given to Melba much like the people give to BFRO or if they were expecting a tax write off. So until you provide proof of that you are making false assumtions on how the money was given to her.

You are also confusing the current Organization with her DNA Lab. The money given to her to do the work for the DNA test was given to her and the Lab the lab is not a non-profit Lab.

I did a simple search....using Goggle this time....Alister John Marsh + architect...there is no hits. Use the name + Bigfoot. Plenty of hits. Take out the Alister and you get plenty of hits for John Marsh the architect.

For example, I can type my name (first and last) in Goggle and it comes up that I'm a architect and priest, biochemical engineer, doctor and all sorts of other interests. But added my middle name.....a different story is revealed.

So I don't trust to much just doing a simple search. I had recently a incident where a busybody, nosy sewer trap spewer of the female gender;type my name in a data base for criminals....and it pop up....along with about 60 other same names......she zero in on one....a Murderer. She was trying to get my wife fired as a care giver, just so she could take over the wifes position. The outcome was not favorable to this person....it cost her several thousand dollars in damages.

...sorry for getting off track, but it sort of goes alone with name searches and knee slap beliefs,

Edited by treadstone

Guest njjohn

Cath - I'm not insinuating anything. Donations of that amount have to be tax deductible or else she would have to be paying taxes on it. It's common sense. Wally or Adrian aren't listed as bosses, they're thanked for their funding. Those large amounts would be a substantial loss in taxes don't you agree? I haven't ask for her tax returns.

She has said many times she's going to need more funding. So why register her protection organization that says it's a non-profit, as a for-profit business and ask for donations?

I did a simple search....using Goggle this time....Alister John Marsh + architect...there is no hits. Use the name + Bigfoot. Plenty of hits. Take out the Alister and you get plenty of hits for John Marsh the architect.

For example, I can type my name (first and last) in Goggle and it comes up that I'm a architect and priest, biochemical engineer, doctor and all sorts of other interests. But added my middle name.....a different story is revealed.

So I don't trust to much just doing a simple search. I had recently a incident where a busybody, nosy sewer trap spewer of the female gender;type my name in a data base for criminals....and it pop up....along with about 60 other same names......she zero in on one....a Murderer. She was trying to get my wife fired as a care giver, just so she could take over the wifes position. The outcome was not favorable to this person....it cost her several thousand dollars in damages.

...sorry for getting off track, but it sort of goes alone with name searches and knee slap beliefs,

I posted links a few pages back showing that an A. J. Marsh who lives at the same address as the A.J. Marsh on the Marsh DNA pages is an architect. I can't speak to the claim that he's a landscape architect, given that the information I found only said architect.

Note: Same name, same address. No mention of Jr., Sr., or other suffix to indicate that there are two AJ Marshes living at that address. That's pretty good evidence it's the same guy.

If you think he's a geneticist - prove it, with verifiable information.

No you are insinuating fraud. Since you are saying she took money from people who donated it for a to recieve a tax deduction.

You have no proof if the Money given to Melba much like the people give to BFRO or if they were expecting a tax write off. So until you provide proof of that you are making false assumtions on how the money was given to her.

You are also confusing the current Organization with her DNA Lab. The money given to her to do the work for the DNA test was given to her and the Lab the lab is not a non-profit Lab.

No, he is not confusing her lab with the foundation. The foundation is registered as a for-profit company. IT IS A LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY THAT CAN PAY DIVIDENDS TO ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND SHAREHOLDERS. IT IS NOT A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION. THE 501C3 STATUS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ITS REGISTRATION AS A FOR-PROFIT VENTURE! THE TAX DEDUCTIBILITY OF ITS DONATIONS IS IRRELEVANT!

Edited by WV FOOTER
Remove Objectionable Material