Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Violet - what he is saying is - he was forced to sign a contract stating what he could and could not say --- the FB/FB guys were not. Yet they won't say anything.... Makes me wonder why he would say that - other than to point out the obvious --- if they can talk - why aren't they? Everyone is asking them what they know, yet they wont talk. Musky is out there flappin in the wind - taking shots for his comments.. I am betting Musky feels pretty alone right now on that ledge by himself.

But, at the end he says, They are acting professionally by not discussing what they know. That has nothing to do with being professional. According to Musky - they don't have to shut up about anything - and they confirm all all points for everything else - so why not this.

If I were Musky - I would be asking these guys why they won't say anything about what they seen.

I don't expect Musky knows the details of when and where the body would be released, it was never supposed to be included in the price of admission at Tribecca.

Ahh nope. Musky said - everyone knows the timeline.. Only problem being - the timeline RD has put out isnt jiving with Muskys post today.

JackieLB said:

I think Rick Dyer has said that he owns half the body?

I really really dont blame the FBFB guys for not telling all about their visit. Why on EARTH should they? Who on EARTH should they go through the humiliation like Musky did. What could be worse than giving a long statement just to be accused of lying? I think this film basically sticks two fingers up at all the people who dont believe this story, but still want to hear another witness statement. Genius!

That would be a new revelation - because in past comments RD has stated very emphatically HE owns all rights to this body. No one else... So, has this changed too? Why wouldnt FB/FB talk about what they witnessed themselves? They are not under an NDA - and gave RD the "Bigfooter of the Year award"...... So why not?

Edited by Melissa

Hmmm. Hmmm. Well if I were a believer, I'd have a sense of foreboding right now.

No...... no foreboding thoughts. PARTY thoughts instead!

JackieLB said:

They are not under an NDA - and gave RD the "Bigfooter of the Year award"...... So why not?

this ^^^ is what I said: Why on EARTH should they? Why on EARTH should they go through the humiliation like Musky did. What could be worse than giving a long statement just to be accused of lying?

Hmmm. Hmmm. Well if I were a believer, I'd have a sense of foreboding right now.

Me too.

this ^^^ is what I said: Why on EARTH should they? Why on EARTH should they go through the humiliation like Musky did. What could be worse than giving a long statement just to be accused of lying?

My comment still stands JackiLB - why wouldn't they considering they have seen it and even gave RD an award for his awesome work..... Seems to me they would be able to "confirm on all points"..

Edited by Melissa

What a fiasco! Its actually comical now. It's just getting worse for RD and his groupies! FBGB and others are going to go down with him laughing all the way. Hey don't forget the MAN RD himself already told you this was a hoax

I'd say were done here!

Guest VioletX

Why would FB/FB waste their time at this moment after the ridicule Musky has received?You think FB/FB wants to waste their time fending off doubters?

I doubt Musky needs to talk to FB/FB about why they are silent, I am certain that is not an issue.

I think Rick Dyer has said that he owns half the body?

I really really dont blame the FBFB guys for not telling all about their visit. Why on EARTH should they? Why on EARTH should they go through the humiliation like Musky did. What could be worse than giving a long statement just to be accused of lying? I think this film basically sticks two fingers up at all the people who dont believe this story, but still want to hear another witness statement. Genius!

Um if they had a body they wouldn't have to go through any of this just prove you have one.

Guest VioletX

Me too.

My comment still stands JackiLB - why wouldn't they considering they have seen it and even gave RD an award for his awesome work..... Seems to me they would be able to "confirm on all points"..

Perhaps they have something planned...

Why would FB/FB waste their time at this moment after the ridicule Musky has received?You think FB/FB wants to waste their time fending off doubters?

I doubt Musky needs to talk to FB/FB about why they are silent, I am certain that is not an issue.

Musky is in on the hoax!

Guest VioletX

Then why go look at all? Seems like an enormous waste of time and money to me.

I would go if I could, even if I could not say anything after.

How do you own "half" of a body of a creature that doesn't technically exist to the rest of the world. If you did own "half" the body, wouldn't you have to get approval from the other half who on was going to see it along with more NDAS? Why is FBFB so special they don't need an NDA? ( FBFB not signing NDA's )

Edited by simplyskyla

Hey Racer X.....don't know if you listened to Rick's show or not. He actually called you by name and said he was going to out your identity. Just a heads up....

( seems pretty worked up for someone who has a real bigfoot body right? )

---------------------->http://bigfoottracke...s.blogspot.com/

Uh oh. Racer X, I sure hope you don't have a criminal record. :ninja: