Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

I am glad I am not the only one who is somewhat apprehensive about the Minnow documentary. Will probably see it when it's on AP or Discovery though

Edited by Djj

Man Bobo went even further than we have gone. He says lifetime ban after 1 offense. All we have said is, "okay you're a hoaxer, in order for us to believe you this time, we're gonna need some evidence."

None yet.

As far as FB/FB not giving any details I have to say I understand why. There is nothing they can say as far as details that will make people believe them and they will open themselves up to more bashing. They have to just wait until the body is completely confirmed by somebody else because people either believe them at this point or they don't. Most people seem to think FB/FB are hoaxing or just idiots right now so they are in a tough position.

They went to see the body because who wouldn't want to see it and they wanted to confirm it 100%. Right after they saw it they gave Dyer the award and filmed the video they released today. They are obviously admitting they saw the body and think it's real by doing those things. That is their way of doing it instead of going into the same details that Musky already talked about.

There should be no question that either they are completely in on the hoax, they fell for a fake body, or it's a real body.

I really find iit hard to believe that the likes counter on the FBFB page is correct. I think it is programmed to add 5 an hour. Lol

Edited by lhlyda

As far as FB/FB not giving any details I have to say I understand why. There is nothing they can say as far as details that will make people believe them and they will open themselves up to more bashing. They have to just wait until the body is completely confirmed by somebody else because people either believe them at this point or they don't. Most people seem to think FB/FB are hoaxing or just idiots right now so they are in a tough position.

They went to see the body because who wouldn't want to see it and they wanted to confirm it 100%. Right after they saw it they gave Dyer the award and filmed the video they released today. They are obviously admitting they saw the body and think it's real by doing those things. That is their way of doing it instead of going into the same details that Musky already talked about.

There should be no question that either they are completely in on the hoax, they fell for a fake body, or it's a real body.

I doubt anything they say or do could hurt them anymore than by naming RD Researcher of the year

Edited by adam2323

Lee made an excellent observation about this a few pages ago:

"But unfortunately, we (the non-believers of this hoax) aren't helping because we are, in a way, helping to keep the hoax going, too by being part of this thread. I'm sure we all recognise that."

Honestly, if the "nonbelievers" were honestly worried about this (and certainly Adam, for example, agrees with you), they would stop posting here.

Clearly, they're not worried.

Sorry but that's just backwards logic. You can't achieve anything by doing nothing or being silent.

If you want to support the hoaxers then by all means, I'll continue to speak out against it. Let people feed the rats and more will come, and pretty soon you'll have an infestation.

Edited by roguefooter

Roguefooter said:

You can't achieve anything by doing nothing or being silent.

I could not have said it better myself. Exactly that. We do achieve something by speaking up about what we know. Not doing so - I think is irresponsible. People can decide for themselves whether they want to listen or not.

I doubt anything they say or do could hurt them anymore than by naming RD Researcher of the year

Lol, yes that is very true, but I guess after they saw the body or think they saw the body they felt he deserved it.

Guest TwilightZone

I've been trying to catch up on this thread but wanted to ask: has anyone questioned Dyer why he hasn't collected the $10 million from Spike TV yet? I mean, having a Bigfoot body and all, that's easy money!

Wow a whole hour to read what I missed, this is getting to be like home work every night...

The whole thing can be summed up by the Thread topic:

RICK DYER AGAIN

Meanwhile Dyer gets lots of website hits, makes money, and keeps hoaxing alive and prosperous within the Bigfoot world.

Supporting a hoax costs nobody anything, but it certainly makes hoaxing more appealing.

Sorry but that's just backwards logic. You can't achieve anything by doing nothing or being silent.

If you want to support the hoaxers then by all means, I'll continue to speak out against it. Let people feed the rats and more will come, and pretty soon you'll have an infestation.

Sorry, Roguefooter. Choose one. You can't have it both ways (implying people "support" hoaxing just by talking about RD on this thread, and saying "you can't achieve anything....by being silent.")

Which is it?

If all you "nonbelievers" got off the thread, it would be a tiny thread, with just the 6 or 7 posting. And then RD wouldn't have all the attention you think is "making hoaxing more appealing".

Sorry, Roguefooter. Choose one. You can't have it both ways (implying people "support" hoaxing just by talking about RD on this thread, and saying "you can't achieve anything....by being silent.")

People aren't supporting hoaxing by talking about RD- they're supporting hoaxing by supporting RD. Big difference.

If all you "nonbelievers" got off the thread, it would be a tiny thread, with just the 6 or 7 posting. And then RD wouldn't have all the attention you think is "making hoaxing more appealing".

Negative attention here does not make hoaxing more appealing. Faithfully following Dyer and giving him website hits does.

Edited by roguefooter

People aren't supporting hoaxing by talking about RD- they're supporting hoaxing by supporting RD. Big difference.

So you haven't been reading the thread, I see.

Okay, I'll repeat myself, just for you:

"I can promise you, from the bottom of my heart, all the people you want to characterize as 'ardent Dyer supporters' are genuine, 100% authentic, humble wait-and-seers. They KNOW this thing could crash and burn at any second. They're just curious, is all. And patient."