Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

This is a Google Earth image of the Home Depot Area. The wooded tract measured by the measurement tool is roughly 770 yards wide, by 560 or so high from north to south. Around 80 acres or so? You guys are correct with the vagaries of sound regarding wind and other factors. I still think I'm correct though just by the size of the parcel. No matter where you are, you would probably be able to hear a shot. The relative center of the tract would be around 380 yds from a road in the farthest direction. The parcel is just not a very large place.

post-18857-0-84116200-1361427070_thumb.j

Just checking in...... Hey, Ronn -- interesting find, that FB comment from the poster who knows Musky Allen.

Yes....that's interesting, isn't it? Points to validation of Musky's claims on being a skeptic and knowing Rene Dahinden.

Edited by ronn1

People booger, this is totally off topic, but I think I remember seeing a post of yours somewhere recently (not here, I don't think) that was hysterically funny..... You went on some brave rant that poked fun at yourself and I thought it was the most precious thing I'd seen in a long time...... Did you delete that? I loved it. Just wanted to let you know there was somebody here who really, really enjoyed it. (Totally sincere here -- no sarcasm. It was an AWESOME post.)

Yes....that's interesting, isn't it? Points to validation of Musky's claims on being a skeptic and knowing Rene Dahinden.

Yes, very, very interesting! You find good stuff!

Of course...none of this matters ...we shall all learn soon enough if this creature lives among us or remains a mystery.

Edited by ronn1

And according to the high kid, there's a cougar den in the SE corner right next to that neighborhood? But there was no evidence of cougars found by this guy or Cisco.

Knowing Rene wasn't his claim. Working with him for 15+ years was. That's already being disproven.

Leaf Talker: People booger, this is totally off topic, but I think I remember seeing a post of yours somewhere recently (not here, I don't think) that was hysterically funny..... You went on some brave rant that poked fun at yourself and I thought it was the most precious thing I'd seen in a long time...... Did you delete that? I loved it. Just wanted to let you know there was somebody here who really, really enjoyed it. (Totally sincere here -- no sarcasm. It was an AWESOME post.)

Thank You Leaf Talker, You are very kind. That post was way off topic lol I think I was just wallowing in my complete confusion at the time. I didn't delete it, the mods might have. I have been warned before in a nice way of my ranting lol Thank You .

Leaf Talker: People booger, this is totally off topic, but I think I remember seeing a post of yours somewhere recently (not here, I don't think) that was hysterically funny..... You went on some brave rant that poked fun at yourself and I thought it was the most precious thing I'd seen in a long time...... Did you delete that? I loved it. Just wanted to let you know there was somebody here who really, really enjoyed it. (Totally sincere here -- no sarcasm. It was an AWESOME post.)

Thank You Leaf Talker, You are very kind. That post was way off topic lol I think I was just wallowing in my complete confusion at the time. I didn't delete it, the mods might have. I have been warned before in a nice way of my ranting lol Thank You .

Yes, that's the one! I remember thinking how cool it was that you were so open about feeling confused -- because I think a lot of us feel the same way, but are not always as brave about admitting it! I loved that post. I liked it so much that I went looking for it again, but couldn't find it, so I thought you'd deleted it. I'm glad you didn't!!!!!! :) (I hope the mods didn't delete it...... But I don't think they would've. It was great.)

Edited by LeafTalker

The videographer filmed huge piles of scat,but said that no cattle were ever kept in the area.Anyone know what type of animal could produce that much scat other than a cow or a horse?

I'm going to speak to the Police department for the area tomorrow.

Right now, however I will ask this question: If Dyer were telling the complete truth, why would he delete his video and audio on the subject?

Anytime someone deletes information they are trying to hide something.

Why?

Edited by PsyShroom

I can't understand why Minnow Films wouldn't want to tout the fact that they had the MOST IMPORTANT BIOLOGICAL FOOTAGE IN HISTORY recorded with their cameras in HD glory and would be in their upcoming movie.

Well the Tribeca Film Festival doesnt start for about another 7 weeks yet, so there is time yet. However last week the story was covered (badly) by a major British tabloid newspaper The Daily Mail. I just read it through again and it doesnt say Minnow Films but rather an up coming documentary. Given the politics of this particular newspaper which would be in total stark comparison to the politics of Minnow Films, I am sure that Matthew Morgan's worst nightmare would be for his amazing film to be hyped in the Daily Mail! The Daily Mail must have approached Minnow for their story and it would appear that they must have declined to comment as they are only mentioned as a film crew. However if this story is a hoax, I would have thought that Morgan Matthews would by now want to stop tabloid junk press promoting his film incorrectly and would be speaking out as much?

we can take this thread another 290 pgs and he still wont have a body

Well there are about 7 weeks to go before the film is released so you may be right there!

You know last night I just couldnt sleep. I began to have doubts about this story, I really did and I tried to put myself in the sceptics shoes, wear their minds and imagine this as they do as a hoax. And when I thought about the details of how this story first emerged and beyond, I found it brought up this:

1)Rick Dyer would have to be a friend of Robert Lindsay (remember RL was the one to give the leaks from the Minnow friend). But this friendship sounded improbable somehow?

2)The FBFB Guys, Christopher Noel and now Derek Randles would either have to be 'in on it' or incredibly gullible to listen and talk to Rick Dyer for many months and believe his story. A gullibility that would be doubled by the fact that everyone is wary of Rick in the first place because of his past hoax. So wondering if these guys are either 'in on it' or extremely gullible, I also found improbable.

3) Then I thought, yes of course the tent video could be faked - of course it could. But it would have to be faked by a team of professional hollywood level props/special effects people and that would cost a considerable money to hire them. And if Rick Dyer (and Robert Lindsay) did employ them to create this complex prop with individual muscle groups moving, then they would either have to pay the creators to keep quiet so that they would not tell that their masterpiece was actually being used to con people, or the creators would also have to be 'in on it'. Again either scenario I would find improbable.

4)Lastly there is the Musky statement and the banter between him and Rick on a couple of occasions on Ricks show which I maintain just was not acting.

These thoughts, combined with the many facts that keep adding to this story (yesterday we saw evidence of a witness to the sound of gunshots and a film crew and Rick Dyer).

So there you have it. I really really have tried my hardest to view this story as a hoax, but I just cant see it. Sorry.

Edited by JackiLB

Guest miller44

I have to admit, the believers are indeed fearless to come to this thread day after day and face the rest of us.

My apologies for not being here too much lately. I am one of the ones who also believes Dyer's Sept 6th claim.

However, I would not call myself "fearless" by any standard; I've always found that courage is being afraid and doing it anyway whereas fearlessness is believing that there is nothing to be afraid of in the first place.

Given Dyer's history I think anyone who would be fearless is probably not thinking too clearly. But it does take some courage indeed for those on the plus side who are hanging out here day after day.