Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

This may have already been posted but when I looked I couldnt see it. If so I am sorry to ask again. Does anyone know how the video maker would know which Home Depot to go to? Just wondering how the guy who made this video would know where to go.

This may have already been posted but when I looked I couldnt see it. If so I am sorry to ask again. Does anyone know how the video maker would know which Home Depot to go to? Just wondering how the guy who made this video would know where to go.

I know he's in the right place because I went there myself. This is the same area where a 911 call was made, from a homeless couple, to report a Bigfoot. Not exactly the same place but close to it.

Guest WldHrtRnch

The location was discovered quite some time ago, RD had a video up, talking about his expedition, with the two rented SUVs for the film crew, with the Home Depot in the back ground and said he was at Hwy 151 & the Hwy 1604 loop, where the 911 call about the BF from the homeless people had come in 2009. RacerX on his blog mapped it out for us and Cisco has been to the location a couple of times I believe. This is it, although RD did try to weasel out of it being discovered shortly after it was reported to be the location.

I wonder why the disbelievers are sticking around?

Just fun to debate it or is there an eensy teensy bit of doubt in your heads that this is a hoax?? :o

No. No doubt. I for one stick around to set the record straight wherever I can, keep track of who said what when, point out the discrepancies and lies, and so on. If not for the disbelievers, this thread would devolve into the RD fan club thread. If you want an RD fan club thread, feel free to start one. :) This one is about the legitimacy of his claims.

I know he's in the right place because I went there myself. This is the same area where a 911 call was made, from a homeless couple, to report a Bigfoot. Not exactly the same place but close to it.

And this is private property yes? I wonder if the landowner knows he stands to make a fortune!!!

Do you think the homeless guy stayed by his tent 24/7? Do you think he never wanders into town, get food etc? Also, the noise of a gunshot can travel some distance?

Good points Jackie. I'm not sure he knows for sure all that went on.

Has anyone heard from the property owner?

Guest WldHrtRnch

No fear motivates me, nor anger. I'm not emotionally attached to this in anyway, and certainly not a RD hater as many have been labeled. I wasn't around the BF world in 2008 and only remember a vague mention of the whole thing. I've learned quite a bit in the last six months however. I don't mind having egg on my face if this is true, I'll say WOW. But I'm with Melissa and others, it will take all national news media sources announcing it, with true recognized scientists and significant authorities on hand to describe and detail the autopsy and DNA. complete with HD footage to convince me this story is true.

I find psychiatry, mental health and psychology fascinating, I've been in the profession a very long time. It intrigues me not only to look into what motivates someone like RD to do what he does, but also why people will believe and defend wholeheartedly without questioning some very well known facts, coming from numerous sources. Over on fb people become quite argumentative and downright vicious with others of opposing opinion over this situation. Strange to witness.

Fun to investigate.

I am positive I will thoroughly enjoy Minnow Films documentary. I won't make it to the TFF to see it though, will have to await it airing on television channels or DVD.

Thats it VX - we are FEARLESS!!! (or mad)

I have to admit, the believers are indeed fearless to come to this thread day after day and face the rest of us.

Guest VioletX

Yes, but he says he did not see any big trucks to move it out, he did not see a bigfoot alive or dead, nor has he ever in this location. He also said Dyer was there for about a week... So, I think Chris Noel and everyone else is right - Dyer never moved to another location -he stayed right there, even though he denies it.

I got the impression that he started there but went deeper, remember there were campa a, b &c. Maybe Cisco would know if there are other roads that a Refer. truck could driven onto near that parcel of land....or farther than we know...

If you want an RD fan club thread, feel free to start one. :) This one is about the legitimacy of his claims.

I dont want to start an RD fan club. Thats one of the problems of this story. If you believe that this story may be true, you are labelled as a fan of Rick Dyer. This is not always the case. I do not know Rick Dyer. I can see how if I did know him, I would have little in common with him. I am a fan of Minnow Films. Can I start a Minnow Films fan club instead? Edited by JackiLB

Guest VioletX

Do you think the homeless guy stayed by his tent 24/7? Do you think he never wanders into town, get food etc? Also, the noise of a gunshot can travel some distance?

He may hve been "out of it" at times as well.. What was he doing with those wire cutters btw??? :dontknow:

I have to google how far a gun shot sound travels, and I guess there are many factors that would make that variable.

A gunshot from a 30-06 travels 2-3 miles in the quite of the woods.. On a clear day.

Cloudy with rain or heavy "air" so to speak reduces that to a mile or so.....

Add the noise of a close by interstate and hussel and busse of al large city and that may only be a half mile.. Because it is drowned out.

Guest VioletX

A gunshot from a 30-06 travels 2-3 miles in the quite of the woods.. On a clear day.

Cloudy with rain or heavy "air" so to speak reduces that to a mile or so.....

Add the noise of a close by interstate and hussel and busse of al large city and that may only be a half mile.. Because it is drowned out.

Thanks! :biggrin:

BFF Patron

Wonder how much the homeless couple got paid to make that report?! (and by whom)

True..but that's a NEGATIVE statement...so it doesn't mean that there weren't other vehicles he may have missed. However...the *hearing the gunshot* was an AFFIRMATION and this carries much more weight.

True - but if you believe this person that he heard a gun shot and met Rick Dyer --- the gun shot means that the killing happened in the location near the Home Depot - the spot Rick Dyer said it never happened at.... So, if this comment carries more weight -- that is a big problem for Dyer.

VioletX said:

I got the impression that he started there but went deeper, remember there were campa a, b &c. Maybe Cisco would know if there are other roads that a Refer. truck could driven onto near that parcel of land....or farther than we know...

No. Dyer clearly stated - the shooting and killing of this bigfoot did not happen in this location - it happened (he said) approximately 10 miles from this area. BUT - Dyer did admit to being at this very location for filming B roll (I believe it was B roll footage)..

Edited by Melissa