Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest VioletX

Ihave no fear. As of now, I believe this event took place. If it is proven to be a hoax, I will admit that I backed the wrong horse and move on.

Sounds reasonable. ; )

WHaaaaa? I have been busy today...did I miss soemthing?

No news Hawk you can go back to gluing sequins now...

Edited by VioletX

REally? How do you cope day to day with this fear? Must be very hard :(

Yes I too want information from a reputable source because otherwise I fear that something negative may happen in my life. Its only natural. I am not insulting you. Believe me.

Yet, you're contradicting yourself... If it's natural, why would it be hard for others? It's a good attempt at derailing the conversation though ;) Believing or not believing the story being given by RD is not an emotional or unnatural choice. If you stick to the actually story instead of jumping to the why's others believe, it'd be much easier to cut through the BS. No one should have an agenda to prove or disprove it other than the search for the truth.

Yes I too want information from a reputable source because otherwise I fear that something negative may happen in my life. Its only natural. I am not insulting you. Believe me.

So, I take it you think I have never backed a long shot before. Trust me I have, but I don't get in so deep that I have to be concerned for the negative in my life. If you are worried about that, maybe you are giving too much of yourself? I don't know.

Everyone approaches things differently. All I know is, Dyer has done press conferences before - and his next one wont be believed unless he has scientists there to back him up and discuss the examination.

Ihave no fear. As of now, I believe this event took place. If it is proven to be a hoax, I will admit that I backed the wrong horse and move on.

Yeah Rich1016! :)

It's a good attempt at derailing the conversation though ;)

Derailing? eh? This is derailing: 'Hey tonight I went and saw Skyfall the new James Bond film. Its fantastic and I thoroughly recommend. :) Thats derailing I think!

Neither side can give concrete, provable evidence at this point. We certainly can't change each others minds or opinions. All we can do is talk about it and wait for the final proof. Both sides make great arguments though.

Yes, but he says he did not see any big trucks to move it out, he did not see a bigfoot alive or dead, nor has he ever in this location. He also said Dyer was there for about a week... So, I think Chris Noel and everyone else is right - Dyer never moved to another location -he stayed right there, even though he denies it.

Do you think the homeless guy stayed by his tent 24/7? Do you think he never wanders into town, get food etc? Also, the noise of a gunshot can travel some distance?

I think the ones that are open-minded here are a bit mad and or fearless,lol. We could be smart and pretty much quiet like Chris Noel and FB/FB and have some peace of mind, but here we are in the fray, getting our daily lashings. I guess I do not mind if I get egg on my face, I will sacrifice my dignity for my curiousity.

I don't think being wrong in this instance will *sacrifice your dignity".

Yes, but he says he did not see any big trucks to move it out, he did not see a bigfoot alive or dead, nor has he ever in this location. He also said Dyer was there for about a week... So, I think Chris Noel and everyone else is right - Dyer never moved to another location -he stayed right there, even though he denies it.

True..but that's a NEGATIVE statement...so it doesn't mean that there weren't other vehicles he may have missed. However...the *hearing the gunshot* was an AFFIRMATION and this carries much more weight.

Edited by ronn1