Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest miller44

Anytime someone deletes information they are trying to hide something.

Why?

Perhaps he overstepped the boundries of his agreement with his investors and had to delete the content for business or legal reasons?

...Doubtful, but remotely possible.

Given Dyer's history I think anyone who would be fearless is probably not thinking too clearly. But it does take some courage indeed for those on the plus side who are hanging out here day after day.

Yeah Miller44! Nice to have you back! Well us believers are in quite a minority (for the time being anyhow). We should keep away and out of the fray, but I for one just have to keep coming back to defend this story. Not sure what that means. Alot would say stupidity!

Perhaps he overstepped the boundries of his agreement with his investors and had to delete the content for business or legal reasons?

...Doubtful, but remotely possible.

I think its cos he is fed up of people misinterpreting him and reading into statements in the wrong ways myself. Rick Dyer says 'I am going to make a cup of coffee' and two days later someone here says 'he never did make that cup of coffee as we never saw that coffee so therefore he is a liar' LOL

Yes this is pretty serious stuff.

Can you expand on this too? Are we wrong to talk about serious stuff? I am confused? Edited by JackiLB

That's a moot point...Dyer said body would be revealed after the film comes out.

Would you give 100:1 odds? I would take that bet, no problem.

100 to1 odds, i'd take a bet on just about anything,

But when it comes to freezer boy, even at a 1,000,000 to 1, I still wouldn't put a dollar on the table :)

For me to even entertain the idea of the most elusive creature on the planet, being shot by this half-wit in his fruit of the loop, yellow stained panties,

his $8.00 K-mart blue light special rifle, accessorized with a variable 0 to .5 powered acme scope, and his pre WW II army surplus ammo, I would

have to be on an IV drip of Jack Daniels 24/7 for at least a year...

I know it all sounds ridiculous but stranger things do sometimes happen. Some people would put the same logic into the very existence of Bigfoot and people who have had sightings are often viewed as deluded.

BFF Patron

I'm going to speak to the Police department for the area tomorrow.

Right now, however I will ask this question: If Dyer were telling the complete truth, why would he delete his video and audio on the subject?

Anytime someone deletes information they are trying to hide something.

Why?

Looks good for the conspiracy theorists and MIB Out.

Looks good to the viral marketers, esp. if something takes it's place like a PR Web news release which anybody can do (or Yahoo News, etc. etc.).

Vengeful, spiteful people do all kinds of things everyday......

Looks good for the conspiracy theorists and MIB Out.

Looks good to the viral marketers, esp. if something takes it's place like a PR Web news release which anybody can do (or Yahoo News, etc. etc.).

Vengeful, spiteful people do all kinds of things everyday......

I will repeat my thoughts on this again: I think its cos he is fed up of people misinterpreting him and reading into statements in the wrong ways myself. Rick Dyer says 'I am going to make a cup of coffee' and two days later someone here says 'he never did make that cup of coffee as we never saw that coffee so therefore he is a liar' LOL

This witness was there and heard shots...so take your pick.

But did not see them retrieve a body. They could have been filming B roll or just firing a shot so that others in the area would say a shot was fired. How many people would it take to get a dead squatch into an SUV? My guess is 6 minimum if weight estimates are correct and those people would have to be in good shape.

I can't believe you guys are still obsessing over this. I lease a warehouse a couple blocks from where this supposedly happened, and I live just a couple miles away. Prior to injuring my foot/ankle late last year, for years I've regularly taken my trusty KTM Enduro bike down every wooded trail and creekbed for miles around that area. This is a HEAVILY populated area. I've lived around this area for twelve years and know dozens of people who live in the immediate area around that intersection. For you non-hunters/non-shooters, a 30.06 has an EXTREMELY LOUD report. Tons of people would have called the cops, because of the riff-raff that squats in the area.

I even rode down there and asked questions after the original supposed sighting. Let me spell it out for you, many of the the folks back in those woods are mostly meth heads. I have a good friend that is an SAPD officer who patrols the neighborhood inside 1604. He says they would travel through the drainage greenbelts and rob houses during the day while people are at work, and at night other dirtbags will come and trade them drugs for merchandise. There is a high probability that the original folks who claimed to see BF wanted cops to show up because they were afraid of someone they either robbed, or owed money. Notice they didn't stick around to be interviewd. Who has no home, but still has a cellphone? Meth heads. Despite urban myths, NOBODY else saw anything, no VIA driver, no cops, just them....at a crowded intersection, in rush hour, with slow moving traffic.

This Dyer guy is a straight dirtbag and a conman. This is going to be a Blairwitch scenario. Total non--sense. You don't think he's reading this thread, loving the attention it is building. He hasn't got squat, and he's going to be laughing all the way to the bank.

The videographer filmed huge piles of scat,but said that no cattle were ever kept in the area.Anyone know what type of animal could produce that much scat other than a cow or a horse?

Hogs. Texas has a huge problem with feral hogs, and that area is not hunted heavily so there are probably lots of Hogs there.

OT here but has anyone considered why the "kid" in the audio did not want to draw attention to these woods? Thats his home. He doesnt want people there, cause he knows the Bexar county Sheriffs will come next. Then he would be looking for a new patch of woods to live.

If there are cougar there, there simply has to be a food source close by, Hogs? If not, then it was a story to scare people away.

Also, the interviewer should have threw this kid some money, he would have opened up then.

This is nuts, I live close to this area, but there is no way I need to go there and "check it out" for myself.

This is yet another Rick Dyer hoax. Wake up people please. Some of you are sounding as ludicrous as Dyer. Why do we cling to such tiny tidbits of things we would consider Proof? Step back and look at the Big Picture. No body. period. The "kid" said that.

And one other thing, that is bothering me, lots of people here are quick to assume this boy was "high" on something. And now the kid is known as the High Kid.

That is all speculation based on the interviewer. There is no proof, just imagination and wishful thinking. Like all the rest of the "facts": within this tale.

Guest Downtown squatch brown

I'm still really confused about the earlier video of the foreign ladies singing and doing really bad dancing

I am scared for life, and my Phyci is damaged.

I am seriously going 100% solo, no Bigfoot groups, sites, studies,stories , or community! I can't take any more!! I don't know if he has a body, if she did a study for money, and I don't care!!!! I am going to the woods , nice knowing you all, sort of.......

Oh yeah, get a life , you all bore me.

Well the Tribeca Film Festival doesnt start for about another 7 weeks yet, so there is time yet.

Well, first the film has to be announced as being shown. We should have that info in the next week or two.

Now we have this from Dyers site.... I'm not sure I believe he sold out an expedition for 500 bucks a pop. Who would put their lives in the hands of this guy?

From Dyers site.

Thank you so much everyone for standing behind me through the good and the bad times. My March expedition sold out about a week ago . This morning I opened up 10 more spots and they all just sold out. I don't like to brag but I will do it anyway. 20 people took their hard earned money for a fun filled Expedition what's the best Bigfoot tracker in the world at $500 per person.

If this film is ever released - I won't see it. Why? Because I know someone on this forum will - and I will find out soon enough this was all a big scam by Dyer. Seriously, who uses a documentary to announce a scientific discovery??