Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest VioletX

I find it incredibly hard to believe this BF would have lost its inherent abilities to avoid being ambushed by this BF tracker.

But the shooting was in the wee hours of the am when most people are sleeping and nothing had happened to him in the early am the previous day, so maybe he felt that these were just nice folks that liked to nail ribs to trees ; )

Most people do not chase after a Bf, most would not leave there tents, the Sasquatch may have felt safe.

I'm trying to find the reference.. I know Dyer was discussing it privately - and it was making the rounds through the community

I typed in 'rick dyer camper video' into google and dont want to mention other BF sites or their links but it seems that there was speculation that the camper video was from Rick Dyer from 27th Sept. However I cant find any info that confirms it other than in December?

Guest WldHrtRnch

That's my point really. Possible I suppose, but so very unlikely. How often over the course of time, have Sasquatch felt safe?

Then add back in the fact that it is RD making this claim.

Edited by WldHrtRnch

Guest VioletX

That's my point really. Possible I suppose, but so very unlikely. How often over the course of time, have Sasquatch felt safe?

Patty?

Edited by VioletX

Guest WldHrtRnch

Again, exactly, once in the past 45 years. And Patty got up and walked away, not to be seen again. She was smart!!

RD probably has dumb luck, but this is too far stretched for me to imagine.

Looks like daylight to me. I know Dyer says all this happened at night - but even for the clear skies of Texas --- this is WAY too much moon light. This is a daytime shot. Boy, its a good thing that bigfoot came back again later.. I am assuming his footage was shot during the first sighting.

tentvideostill2.th.jpg

bft3capture.th.jpg

Edited by Melissa

Given Dyer's history I think anyone who would be fearless is probably not thinking too clearly. But it does take some courage indeed for those on the plus side who are hanging out here day after day.

As bizzar as this may sound..I'm going to take the contrarian point of view. I think it's less likely for Dyer to try and pull off another HOAX...especially after the much publicised apology in 08. Just think about it and put yourself in his shoes...do you really think you would venture AGAIN in trying another hoax after taking a drubbing by the public opinion and then apologizing? Would you subject yourself to another beating and castigation by the public? I don' think anyone in their right mind would do so (no he's not insane) and think they could get away with it...not to mention the consequences. He KNEW he would get a LOT of flack this time around by coming forward with this story, yet he did so. In spite of his *ego*, I don't think he's a glutton for punishment. I still maintain, on balance, he has NOTHING TO GAIN in pulling off another hoax a LOT to lose.

Edited by ronn1

I wonder if the homeless guy remembers what time he heard the shots and how many he heard. Did he hear them only once or more than that? I'm also curious if the guy could say about how far away and what direction the shots came from. Also, did he see any law enforcement enter the woods after the shots. Is Dyer still saying they called authorities or did he change that story?

If they were filming with a fake bigfoot and Dyer was shooting blanks they probably did more than one take. If he heard 2 shots around the time Dyer said he shot it and those were the only shots he heard then that would help Dyers story. Is Dyer saying 2 shots now? I could be wrong on that.

Again, exactly, once in the past 45 years. And Patty got up and walked away, not to be seen again. She was smart!!

RD probably has dumb luck, but this is too far stretched for me to imagine.

But thats it she only walked she didnt run and she could easily have been shot in the back of the head.

Guest VioletX

But thats it she only walked she didnt run and she could easily have been shot in the back of the head.

I imagine there are a few instances that a Bf could have been shot if the person having the sighting had so desired it.

VioletX: Patty?

....and then there are the thousands of reports of people who got rocks thrown at them, roared at, trees pushed down, etc.

I don't think the Sasquatch people are always afraid of us. Sometimes, they seem to understand quite well that we're afraid of them.

Edited by LeafTalker

Looks like daylight to me. I know Dyer says all this happened at night - but even for the clear skies of Texas --- this is WAY too much moon light. This is a daytime shot. Boy, its a good thing that bigfoot came back again later.. I am assuming his footage was shot during the first sighting.

Yes I believe this film was shot during the first sighting

As bizzar as this may sound..I'm going to take the contrarian point of view. I think it's less likely for Dyer to try and pull off another HOAX...especially after the much publicised apology in 08. Just think about it and put yourself in his shoes...do you really think you would venture AGAIN in trying another hoax after taking a drubbing by the public opinion and then apologizing? Would you subject yourself to another beating and castigation by the public? I don' think anyone in their right mind would do so (no he's not insane) and think they could get away with it...not to mention the consequences. He KNEW he would get a LOT of flack this time around by coming forward with this story, yet he did so. In spite of his *ego*, I don't he's a glutton for punishment. I still maintain, on balance, he has NOTHING TO GAIN in pulling off another hoax a LOT to lose.

Aology in 2008 followed by two more hoax attempts prior to this one..and dont forget his constant ridicule of the bF research community.

Your right hes not in his right mind he is a narcassist ...the universe revolves around him and how he thinks. Nothing to gain really... than you truly do not know who this man is and how he thinks..he gets off on this fooling everyone it shows himself to be smarter than everyone else in the world...he wants his minions to worship him and all who dont he wants to throw I told you so in your face. Stop Defending him.

I imagine there are a few instances that a Bf could have been shot if the person having the sighting had so desired it.

Yes and I think it was because of Dyers desire to be vindicated by the BF community because of his 08 hoax, that led him to desperately want to provide a body.