Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

That's funny..I wouldn't throw logic out the window either. For me it's partially intuition and my gut. But the Musky testimony was the tipping point , since the *logic* for BF NOT existing was very compelling. It still surprises me how the majority here discard (dismiss) what I perceive to be very powerful and compelling testimony from Musky as far as seeing a convincing *body*. Yes I considered the shill thesis and it's untenable to me. Call it what you like..intuition...the *gestalt* as Linsay puts it..whatever. I fell very strongly about this. Should this be true..there are going to be a lot of people here in a very awkward position, since many have made statements that are very sarcastic in tone to those who don't hold their point of view.

To me he seemed like he was trying really hard to sell it. He could not answer some questions in detail and would divert the conversation to some other incredible detail that he just had to talk about. Seriously how could you not note the hands in detail and yet go on and on about the ear holes?!?! Nobody knew who this Musky guy was before he showed up for this interview and you take his word. To me this all seems like some psychological experiment on BF believers. Basically it is a test of how people believe in something, even though they know the source is dubious, and will believe in it even as more evidence against their belief being true trickles out. All of it is being documented by a British film crew.

Yeah true enough. That was kind of neat to see.

In all seriousness I hope that some of the people who don't buy into RD's Sept 6th claim here at BFF and doing a really competent job of getting their point accross get the recognition they deserve too. There are some very good points made here daily, not just by the minority.

DITTO

Musky Allen Patrick, The agreements and specifics were highly outlined before my arrival to Vegas. I had permission to touch the body but couldnt remove any physical evidence, or take pictures, video's or any photographic images. The rightful owners will be releasing all prudent information shortly.Musky jsut posted on a Facebook group I am a member of.

Followed by:

Musky Allen Yes Pinkfoot, You must have the same information i have just received. Time the nay-sayers will be eating crow.

and:

573944_100001615346922_2030983628_q.jpg

Musky Allen Sam, I promise you this is the real deal.

Great find HawkO more rhetoric from RD's minion

I didn't say * a lot going on* did I? Again, I'm privy to information that is not yet available to the public at large. I'm sure it comes as no surprise that some of us are in contact with people directly involved.

Guest gershake

Just to be clear, does 20:1 odds mean that if I lose, I pay 2,000 $, or that if I win, I get 2000 $?

If losing the bet will rid me of 100 $, I'll gladly take one of you up on it. Not with 2k though...

Guest miller44

Just to be clear, does 20:1 odds mean that if I lose, I pay 2,000 $, or that if I win, I get 2000 $?

If losing the bet will rid me of 100 $, I'll gladly take one of you up on it. Not with 2k though...

LOL the more I think about this the more I get a feeling the mods are going to freak about this when they read the thread later on...

20:1 means for example: that ronn1 is betting you that the sept 6th claim is true. If the bet was for 100, if the claim turns out to be a hoax he pays you 100, but if he wins and Dyer's claim is proven true then you pay him 2000.

I didn't say * a lot going on* did I? Again, I'm privy to information that is not yet available to the public at large. I'm sure it comes as no surprise that some of us are in contact with people directly involved.

That a shocker!!!! JK yes its no surprise that some our in contact with RD and his entourage. That explains the unwavering support in spite of the facts much clearer thank you

Adam..I see you're *ALL IN* now loaded to the max with your derisive comments. This could cost you dearly if you're on the wrong side of this story. I hope you will be *here* after all is said and done. I certainly will no matter the outcome.

LOL the more I think about this the more I get a feeling the mods are going to freak about this when they read the thread later on...

20:1 means for example: that ronn1 is betting you that the sept 6th claim is true. If the bet was for 100, if the claim turns out to be a hoax he pays you 100, but if he wins and Dyer's claim is proven true then you pay him 2000.

Indeed. I'm taking ALL bets.

Adam..I see you're *ALL IN* now loaded to the max with your derisive comments. This could cost you dearly if you're on the wrong side of this story. I hope you will be *here* after all is said and done. I certainly will no matter the outcome.

Indeed. I'm taking ALL bets.

Cost me dearly .....what do you mean by that!!? a veiled threat? ... I dont take kindly to being threatened. Of course I will be around the BFF why do ask. And I dont believe any of my responses were derisive by nature

LOL...

Look at it this way...if you're almost CERTAIN that that this is a hoax..you will make a bet even if it's heavily weighted against you if you're WRONG. So, I say..I'll give you $20 if you're right about this being a hoax...and you make easy $$$, because you KNOW it's a hoax! Now..what if you're wrong and Dyer has a BF body? Well....of course you can't be WRONG but>>>>>if you are, you owe me a cool $400! So folks step up and place your bets.

Edited by ronn1

Guest miller44

Yeah that's about the size of it. It's more or less down to knowing or at least "thinking that I know" something that others don't necessarily have access to just now. That doesn't necessarily mean I am correct, and it certainly doesn't make any of the points about the particulars of the situation (made by adam and njjohn and so on) any less factual.

Those facts you guys mention relating to Dyer's credibility and likeability are pretty much rock solid; I don't dispute them; I never have.

Cost me dearly .....what do you mean by that!!? a veiled threat? ... I dont take kindly to being threatened. Of course I will be around the BFF why do ask. And I dont believe any of my responses were derisive by nature

Of course this is NOT a threat! I mean you will have to face the music HERE.

Guest miller44

LOL, I think he meant "cost you dearly" about the money from the bet. I think I can safely say that was a misunderstaing + given your background if there is one person in the BF community that would never recommend someone actually threatening it would be you dude. ;)

I'm officially sorry I started the bet thing though. It was supposed to be just good natured fun + the last thing we need is to get even more entrenched in our positions. I really want to keep an open mind about all this + the people here who are not buying into the Sept 6th claim really help me with that. I'm greatful to all you guys, and I respect your positions. There is no anomosity towards anyone on my part I assure you.