Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest miller44

But when it comes to freezer boy, even at a 1,000,000 to 1, I still wouldn't put a dollar on the table

This pretty much sums it up.

I read the forum rules and as far as I can tell there's nothing against placing bets on BFF + I've been known to play the percentages and roll them bones. If either of you will give me 20:1 odds I'll bet $100 USD that Dyer's Sept 6th claim is true, payable by paypal on the date of the film release. Offer open for 24 hrs from the time stamp of this post. PM me if you're interested.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I am basing my bet entirely on an outside source of information which I can't discuss and which has currently not been made public.

That's funny..I wouldn't throw logic out the window either. For me it's partially intuition and my gut. But the Musky testimony was the tipping point , since the *logic* for BF NOT existing was very compelling. It still surprises me how the majority here discard (dismiss) what I perceive to be very powerful and compelling testimony from Musky as far as seeing a convincing *body*. Yes I considered the shill thesis and it's untenable to me. Call it what you like..intuition...the *gestalt* as Linsay puts it..whatever. I fell very strongly about this. Should this be true..there are going to be a lot of people here in a very awkward position, since many have made statements that are very sarcastic in tone to those who don't hold their point of view.

Hah Hah...your like a dog on a bone with that whole Musky testimony why do you keep ignoring that he lied three times during the testimony? To me thats not convincing its deceiving!!! your just looking at the facts that fit your belief try looking at ALL the facts and then state your case. 312 pgs and you still cant produce one shred of evidence backing this claim. Each day that goes by just adds facts to the case that its all a sham. Pretty simple to see through the web of deception.

Miller....

Good going! I will do the same..using Paypal. 20:1 odds. Just PM me.

So all you people who *know* 100% this is a hoax..I'm willing to accomodate you.

Edited by ronn1

Guest VioletX

Robert Lindsy Just posted a blogspot 2012-02-21 and Jacki And ViX get shouts out.

:o What??? That is soo funny that we get mention for basically doing whatever it is we do here. ;)

I do believe we may be a good influence on RL !

I read the forum rules and as far as I can tell there's nothing against placing bets on BFF + I've been known to play the percentages and roll them bones. If either of you will give me 20:1 odds I'll bet $100 USD that Dyer's Sept 6th claim is true, payable by paypal on the date of the film release. Offer open for 24 hrs from the time stamp of this post. PM me if you're interested.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I am basing my bet entirely on an outside source of information which I can't discuss and which has currently not been made public.

If I here "outside sources that cant be discussed" one more time............Yea i have reliable outside sources that used a hidden camera to secretly tape RD laughing about how this new hoax of his was duping the BF community again.

You see Miller anyone can claim they have inside info from "SOURCES" but thats all it is a claim NO PROOF OF ANY BODY

:oWhat??? That is soo funny that we get mention for basically doing whatever it is we do here. ;)

I do believe we may be a good influence on RL !

Someone needs to be

If I here "outside sources that cant be discussed" one more time............Yea i have reliable outside sources that used a hidden camera to secretly tape RD laughing about how this new hoax of his was duping the BF community again.

You see Miller anyone can claim they have inside info from "SOURCES" but thats all it is a claim NO PROOF OF ANY BODY

Someone needs to be

Adam..there are things going on behind the scene..I can attest to that, since I also have info that has not been revealed on the forum. Now..this information is not akin to to the *HOLY GRAIL*..but it does bolster my point of view.

Edited by ronn1

Guest miller44

True enough old bud, you know what they say about a fool and his money... But nonetheless I am willing to put my money where my mouth is on this one, that is if either zigo or joey is interested at 20:1.

Guest VioletX

Adam..there are things going on behind the scene..I can attest to that, since I also have info that has not been revealed on the forum. Now..this information is not akin to to the *HOLY GRAIL*..but it does bolster my point of view.

Speaking of information what happened to our Psyshroom???

[

oh sorry I only had a few seconds to post earlier, that was just on his FB page, the second post is based on earlier speculations, he had been showing pix of his rifle before he got on the plane earlier this am.

did you see my unicorn joke?

I hear ya Ronn1 and oh yea there is a lot going on behind the scenes... I talked with a couple of my LV Metro SWAT buddies last night and believe me there is A LOT going on.......none of it bodes well for RD

Guest miller44

Way to go Violet and Jacki. Recognition you both deserve.

Yeah true enough. That was kind of neat to see.

In all seriousness I hope that some of the people who don't buy into RD's Sept 6th claim here at BFF and doing a really competent job of getting their point accross get the recognition they deserve too. There are some very good points made here daily, not just by the minority.

Musky Allen Patrick, The agreements and specifics were highly outlined before my arrival to Vegas. I had permission to touch the body but couldnt remove any physical evidence, or take pictures, video's or any photographic images. The rightful owners will be releasing all prudent information shortly.Musky jsut posted on a Facebook group I am a member of.

Followed by:

Musky Allen Yes Pinkfoot, You must have the same information i have just received. Time the nay-sayers will be eating crow.

and:

573944_100001615346922_2030983628_q.jpg

Musky Allen Sam, I promise you this is the real deal.