Hand To Hand Combat

Guest alex

The first rule of Fight-Foot Club is, you do not talk about Fight-Foot Club.

The second rule of Fight-Foot Club is, you DO NOT talk about Fight-Foot Club.

The thi....ooh you get it :ph34r:

Guest Forbig

No waay....

Chips are 3-4 times stronger than und, and orangutans seem to be stronger...5-6 times... (I saw it in TV but I cannot confirm it).

So Bigfoot should be at least 10 times stronger...but we're lucky because it avoid us whenever possible!!

No problem! The way some of the people fight on here Bigfoot would be a pushover. I had plenty to talk about on the Jacobs Creature poll next thing you know some meaningless bear opinions started flying to stir up a fight... then it was locked in the blink of an eye. ;)

Guest Cherry Bomb

I'm sure someone out there in this world has the skills to fight a Sasquatch.

Myself? I'm not willing to test my hand-to-hand combat skills with ANY wildlife. Let alone a BF. :huh:

This is why I bring my bear mace and taser with me.

The first rule of Fight-Foot Club is, you do not talk about Fight-Foot Club.

The second rule of Fight-Foot Club is, you DO NOT talk about Fight-Foot Club.

The thi....ooh you get it :ph34r:

Nope, I do not get it. What is this thread about? What are the perimeters? Is this a game?

What has this got to do with a sasquatch? Are you suggesting that a person would take one on if

it were small enough? This thread has me totally confused regarding its intentions...

Treeknocker, its just a bit of fun whilst something more interesting comes along ;)

If we are agreed a sasquatch would be too strong for the average joe, what about a juvi?

what age/ size young gorilla could a man (i'm not talking Steve Buchemi here, more like Arnie) easily whup in a wrestling match? (assume its had its teath and fingernails surgically removed for safety :whistle: )

Edited by megatarsal

Adult or juvenile, I think your best chance lies in cunning over brute strength. I suggest the following:

Say to the Sasquatch, "Dude, you've spilled blackberry juice on your chest hair......" while pointing to his chest. When he looks down, give him the face/nose swipe move! Before he gets angry, quickly hand him a beer, and a Little Debbie chocolate doughnut!

Please share your post-contact story with the rest of us here.

:lol::lol: nose swipe! i do that trick on my kids. and their friends. works every time. 'til their bigger than you and they punch you in the face that is :huh:

perimeters? too wide to mention

yuk. Thanks Drew. where's tha emoticon for dry heavin' when you need one

for future use... (not "dry" heaving, but appropriate)...

barf.gif

&

puke.gif

I'm sure someone out there in this world has the skills to fight a Sasquatch.

yes there is... I offer up the following as proof.. !!

Treeknocker, its just a bit of fun whilst something more interesting comes along ;)

If we are agreed a sasquatch would be too strong for the average joe, what about a juvi?

what age/ size young gorilla could a man (i'm not talking Steve Buchemi here, more like Arnie) easily whup in a wrestling match? (assume its had its teath and fingernails surgically removed for safety :whistle: )

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! OK.. *slaps head* NOW I get it. Yes indeedy. You know.. I had a chat with a young man once on the phone who said he knew where a young one hung out.. he claimed he liked to try to tackle it (they were about the same size) and he said ea time it easily flipped him off (not with its digits... but the noncommunicative way.. by just whipping him off its body with little effort.) The fear factor with the claimant was about zero, the casual factor in the conversation was like he was talking about his little brother and I decided it would be wise if I let the claim go to be settled by people who were much more qualified to handle this kind of thing than I. Did I believe him? No. Should I have?

My impression is they have the strength comparable with great apes.. from general reading and general conversation.

Edited by treeknocker

That's an interesting story treeknocker. What were the circumstances of him telling you about it. Did he specifically mention it was bf or did you assume it?

There have been reports of children playing with hairy friends in the woods that didnt say much. Can't remember where i came accross them right now, maybe BRFO.