Olive Branch

Julio, may you live long, have many children, and enjoy much prosperity............ :fan:

(And may everyone else do the same. :))

Edited by LeafTalker

Irish,

Just saw your comment about asking me a question. Do I have proof? Yes I have pics. Does every pic belong to me? No. I will not be sharing those, just my own if I decide to make them public on this forum.

It's a risky endeavor, because I've seen the past pile ons and it ain't pretty. I'm considering it but as of today No!

I struggle to understand the indignation of some when challenged on anything relating to a creature whose existence none us can prove. This maybe frustrating for some, but that is where we are folks.

What is frustrating for me is that there are people who claim they can prove it (or at least introduce much more evidence) but choose not to. Whether genuine or not, it seems rather childish to come to a forum where many are looking for answers, claim to have the answers, and not share. Like sticking their tongue out and saying "neener neener neener", but alas, that is where we are at.

Who told you to burn your photos Julio126, may I ask?
The Parkie I rather not say since I gave them My word I would not . My word means a lot and it is a oath that I just will not break for no one so I am sorry.

Thanks for responding Julio126, I totally understand if you would rather not say who told you.

Could I then ask what was the reason for doing it?

Did it work?

What were the creature's reactions when they witnessed you burning photographs?

I struggle to understand the indignation of some when challenged on anything relating to a creature whose existence none us can prove. This maybe frustrating for some, but that is where we are folks.

What is frustrating for me is that there are people who claim they can prove it (or at least introduce much more evidence) but choose not to. Whether genuine or not, it seems rather childish to come to a forum where many are looking for answers, claim to have the answers, and not share. Like sticking their tongue out and saying "neener neener neener", but alas, that is where we are at.

I understand your frustration but Its not like how you describe at all. I can only speak for myself when I say there is no self righteous neener neenerin going on with this individual (me) and although I cannot presume to speak for the others in the knowing camp... I can say I have spoken in depth with enough of them to know these are good honest people. In my case I am a relatively secure adult individual who knows what I know, who is sure what I have seen and encountered and have come to a place in life where I don't need the illusion of acceptance from other people to feel some kind of vindication. I don't care about proving to other people that they exist because they do, and certainly will and have only shared said evidences and experiences with trusted individuals. This is not some insiders club of snobbish hobnobbers laughing behind the scenes at all the folks who have yet to have an encounter...God forbid, most of us are people whose lives have been radically changed and altered forever by this thing and are looking to put a reasonable picture together for some piece of mind and to deal with or learn to deal with what is or has happened to us and its as simple as that really. Then coming here as some do and sharing or showing their cards only to be ridiculed and belittled , yeah I'll pass. I can find other ways to spend my energy.

Edited by ThePhaige
  • Upvote 2

Did it work?

The Parkie

The reason was to make a bond with the creatures and to show that I was not out for my own interest or to exploit them. Now whether they were watching I may never know But I assumed that they were at the time. So I have no idea what their reaction may have been at the time i was burning these photo's. I hope that this has helped.

Guest thermalman

Irish,

Just saw your comment about asking me a question. Do I have proof? Yes I have pics. Does every pic belong to me? No. I will not be sharing those, just my own if I decide to make them public on this forum.

It's a risky endeavor, because I've seen the past pile ons and it ain't pretty. I'm considering it but as of today No!

Bide your time and risks Sunflower. There is no rush.

Did it work?

The Parkie

The reason was to make a bond with the creatures and to show that I was not out for my own interest or to exploit them. Now whether they were watching I may never know But I assumed that they were at the time. So I have no idea what their reaction may have been at the time i was burning these photo's. I hope that this has helped.

I thought you said you burned it in front of them and things progressed because of it. I'm confused. How did you get the pictures of them in the first place? I see people saying they are talking to them, how did they learn English?

Edited by Irish73

Irish73 I assumed that they were watching and that they were there when I was burning the pictures. After I had burned the pictures yes things had progressed further then then I had expected too. As far as talking to them well that is some thing that I am not willing to go into since it is not accepted with in this forum. There are many things that science cannot explain and there are some things that science just needs to be expeiranced. I have scratched my head many time's on knowing how thing have been done by these creatures and now I have just learned to accept the things I have no understanding.

• Upvote 1