How Will Bigfoot Be Proven To Exist?

TD-40

BBF members- FYI the state of California says for them to except the exisitance of BF before they will even entertain the possoibilty of Bf, two things need to happen. #1 undisputable, peer-reviewed DNA analysis, #2 clear video of BF within the boundaries of California; a viable population of BF. Oddly enough, the Ca.

Fish and Wildlife Commission just placed the singular lone Grey Wolf on the Ca. Protected Species list. They have monitored this grey for about a year now with a collar with satelitte tracing. The wolf was from pack that "went its own way" from a pack that the Oregon was trying to populate there. The states' (Ca.) reasoning is that even though they are only tracing a single grey wolf, there may be the possibility of another without a collar that they do not know of. As for BF, forget about the collar possibilities LOL but IMO DNA and video may be a possibility in the future. Car accident, shooting accident, well of course that is also  a strong possibilty as a more populus general public access the wilderness areas. 

Sometimes I take the American Indian reasoning and say "why is it so important for you to prove something to me that I know is there." In reality, other than the  "I told ya so" everyday of my life, I don't know if it would make much difference in my daily life. Science is not the end all, be all answer machine some people think it is. There is a lot of "junk science" out there, that has been reported for years. The lumber industry might suffer if the Feds make Squatch an endangered species.

Sometimes I take the American Indian reasoning and say "why is it so important for you to prove something to me that I know is there." In reality, other than the  "I told ya so" everyday of my life, I don't know if it would make much difference in my daily life. Science is not the end all, be all answer machine some people think it is. There is a lot of "junk science" out there, that has been reported for years. The lumber industry might suffer if the Feds make Squatch an endangered species.

That could make a huge difference in many people's daily lives.

Guitarman- Why would you think that the lumber industry would be hurt if BF was proven? There is NO way any law would keep a BF inside any lands that would be set aside for BF. The best way for protecting the BF IMHO is to ask regulators for a free roam policy.that way BF would be able to go where it wishes as it does 

mostly today.

ptangier -

It should be obvious.   The environmentalists use any excuse to sue for blocking timber sales on public land using anything cause they can manipulate to their purposes.   The valley I live in had 27 lumber mills operating in the early 80s.   There is exactly 1 now.  This is strictly because the timber supply from public land dried up as a result of lawsuits filed in federal court over spotted owls.   When you lose 26 of the 27 top paying employers of skilled but essentially uneducated (high school diploma max for 90+ percent of the employees), it's not just the timber industry that suffers, it's the workers who have no jobs, their kids who can't go to school, the stores that would sell them stuff if they could make a living.  It doesn't just kill the timber industry, it kills communities.

If you think a silly little owl caused chaos, wait 'til you see the effects on natural resource use that comes from proof of a primate in our woods.

A person would be almost criminally naive to expect anything less than utter disaster.

MIB

In my opinion, I hold high hopes for Dr. Bryan Sykes and his study. He has a massive reputation behind him, both in the scientific community and in the general public. If he says Bigfoot exist, then people will be shocked, but they will accept it.

Guest WesT

Even a body will be doubted. There will be a number of people who assume even a purported body is just a more elaborate hoax. I think UNIVERSAL acceptance will require "proof" plus a few generations for it to sink in.

For me to accept ... already done. I've seen what I needed to see, heard what I needed to hear, experienced what I needed to experience. I'm past what to me is now a silly thing, proof, now I'm looking to UNDERSTAND what I KNOW.

MIB

This hit home.  The proof for me, was borne out from personal experiences, and evidence examined and studied in the field. I've already gone through the loss of sleep and the mental train wrecks, when I came to the conclusion the creature was real based on personal experiences, and the evidences examined. And there's nothing can prepare you for that psycologically, no matter what side of the "fence" you're on before actually going out to an active area to find the truth.  

And in a strange kinda way, I can truely understand some peoples vehement skeptisism now. The realization the creature is real is a bit unsettling. It took quite a while for my head to stop spinning. My proof is personal because of what I learned from it.

Will it ever be proven to exist? I hope not. But if it ever is, I just hope we're mature enough as a species by then to live and let live.

Edited by WesT

Guest ewashguy56

Thats a question I was going to ask, personally I believe in bigfoot/sasquatch, but I got to thinking these animals die, so why have we not found any bones? Do they walk into rivers when they know they are going to die and the bones obviously get washed away or do other bigfoots come across the dead carcass and bury them? Any one have any theories as to why no bones have been found? Or what happens when they die?

Guest ewashguy56

That was indeed interesting. I often wonder if this creature has like a 6th sense like many animals I think,  and as mentioned, can tell or sense when man is near or around and/or can tell a man made yowl from a Bigfoot yowl. I wonder.