How Will Bigfoot Be Proven To Exist?

TD-40

Thats a question I was going to ask, personally I believe in bigfoot/sasquatch, but I got to thinking these animals die, so why have we not found any bones? Do they walk into rivers when they know they are going to die and the bones obviously get washed away or do other bigfoots come across the dead carcass and bury them? Any one have any theories as to why no bones have been found? Or what happens when they die?

I have read some bigfoot stories about a head, in the middle of a sandbar in a high stream a guy saw, described the 'flat teeth, etc... I was googling the local to go on a 'hunting trip', given the description that seemed at least plausable, and the pile of $$ to be made and for the adventure of it. But it was seen in the early 80's, so any hope of finding it went down the tubes. There are feet and hands on youtube, could be bear, the one in Mass recently was SAID to be a 'bear', but I have seen no comparison. I find elk and deer all the time at some spots, but bear, cougar are pretty much unheard of. Fewer of them for one thing, BF would most likeley be burried also, if the family is local. For rogues, well, like finding a needle in a haystack.

Guest wudewasa

They have already been proven to some people, just not to science.

KB

No quarrel with your statement, but I need the existence to be proven through the rigors of scientific protocols.  This desire seems to make some folks on these forums VERY upset.

They have already been proven to some people, just not to science.

KB

No quarrel with your statement, but I need the existence to be proven through the rigors of scientific protocols.  This desire seems to make some folks on these forums VERY upset.

Thats a funny statement. I need to make sure BF existence is NOT proven. So I guess I'm winning! Yay!

I side with BF as do lots of others, probably ALL habituators. BF is not for general consumption. There is plenty of exposure with the TV shows right now. Most people think its still BS. Even Cliff and crew can't figure out what habituators seem to know, and those guys would kill to be in the position of many habituators, and yet, they still can't figure this out. I feel sorry for poor Bobo, and Moneymaker. And they seemed to 'get' one in Vietnam when they were playing music (it was whistling ALONG with them!), then they immedietly STOPPED the music, (and the BF thought what when they did that?) DUHHHH, friggin MORONS. Like they are going to go catch it then? Poor Cliff. Poor Bobo. Poor Moneymaker. Well, everyone hates Moneymaker...

ptangier -

It should be obvious.   The environmentalists use any excuse to sue for blocking timber sales on public land using anything cause they can manipulate to their purposes.   The valley I live in had 27 lumber mills operating in the early 80s.   There is exactly 1 now.  This is strictly because the timber supply from public land dried up as a result of lawsuits filed in federal court over spotted owls.   When you lose 26 of the 27 top paying employers of skilled but essentially uneducated (high school diploma max for 90+ percent of the employees), it's not just the timber industry that suffers, it's the workers who have no jobs, their kids who can't go to school, the stores that would sell them stuff if they could make a living.  It doesn't just kill the timber industry, it kills communities.

If you think a silly little owl caused chaos, wait 'til you see the effects on natural resource use that comes from proof of a primate in our woods.

A person would be almost criminally naive to expect anything less than utter disaster.

MIB

MIB,

Here's an article you may find interesting.

http://www.johnmuirproject.org/news-big-timber-big-lies.html

After my first visual sighting, I wanted to tell and prove to everyone they existed because I saw one.  I quickly learned that was a mistake by the way I was treated afterward.  This also happens with folks producing photos, videos, recordings etc.  I feel there are people (Our government in particular) who already have a body, but for whatever reasons, keep it under wraps.  I am not a conspiracy junky, but I do feel this Holy Grail of proof has already been discovered and may not ever be presented to the general public.  Just my feelings and opinion and would love to be proven wrong.... 

I am convinced of this scenario in fact, and my realization of SSq was very much the same, when I saw it and experienced it. I wanted to share that information and what I found out is that not only was what I had to share not welcomed, but I had in fact jeopardized and lost some friends as a result. I felt that I needed to find proof also. I thought sure I could get it but as it turns out It ended up being like my very own Mr Snuffleupagus. I just have to wait till the 17th season to be vindicated :) I remember as a kid watching Sesame street and wanting so bad for the others to see Big Birds friend and being disappointing when yet again there was no proof, and everyone made fun of ol BB.

I feel that there have been several captures in fact and we even have a recent military fella who came forward on this forum. Sure its a story like all the others, however I have read and spoken with several people with a not so different story. I think upon close examination it was discovered that they possessed the wild attributes that are so often reported to maintain and the govt is at a loss to explain these realities away as they conflict with what we consider reality to be. There are other theories I can list as to why the Govt would want to keep this silent but I am not going to step into that hornets nest at this time. I often ponder if such Govt folks might also be among us right here on this very board. You know who ya are :)

Guest DWA

• Hunters will shoot one, giving us a body  (that'll do it.)

Video or photographic proof that is indisputable  (This actually might or might not.  It might be the spark that would generate the necessary attention to get confirmation.)

One will be captured somehow and brought in for captivity (Hard to argue with that one.)

A skull, teeth, or other bones will be found and scientifically accepted (I saw elsewhere "might not happen without DNA."  Given what we can do and accept with such evidence, I think this could do it.)

A decomposing carcass is found and positively identified (yep).

I don't think there are any other "proof' scenarios (unless one wants to add "hit by vehicle" or "fresh carcass" which to me are special cases of the above).

After my first visual sighting, I wanted to tell and prove to everyone they existed because I saw one.  I quickly learned that was a mistake by the way I was treated afterward.  This also happens with folks producing photos, videos, recordings etc.  I feel there are people (Our government in particular) who already have a body, but for whatever reasons, keep it under wraps.  I am not a conspiracy junky, but I do feel this Holy Grail of proof has already been discovered and may not ever be presented to the general public.  Just my feelings and opinion and would love to be proven wrong.... 

I am convinced of this scenario in fact, and my realization of SSq was very much the same, when I saw it and experienced it. I wanted to share that information and what I found out is that not only was what I had to share not welcomed, but I had in fact jeopardized and lost some friends as a result. I felt that I needed to find proof also. I thought sure I could get it but as it turns out It ended up being like my very own Mr Snuffleupagus. I just have to wait till the 17th season to be vindicated :) I remember as a kid watching Sesame street and wanting so bad for the others to see Big Birds friend and being disappointing when yet again there was no proof, and everyone made fun of ol BB.

I feel that there have been several captures in fact and we even have a recent military fella who came forward on this forum. Sure its a story like all the others, however I have read and spoken with several people with a not so different story. I think upon close examination it was discovered that they possessed the wild attributes that are so often reported to maintain and the govt is at a loss to explain these realities away as they conflict with what we consider reality to be. There are other theories I can list as to why the Govt would want to keep this silent but I am not going to step into that hornets nest at this time. I often ponder if such Govt folks might also be among us right here on this very board. You know who ya are :)

Oh, ok, well, we need some more info on this, and some more links! What 'Wild Attributes' did they say they found???????

OOh My God...from that cougar attack site....Californians....God help us, much worse than any BF:

Despite the information that California cats had attacked and killed two hikers in that park just months previously her neand had eaten most of at least one, her neighbors strongly objected to Rossmiller calling authorities, and they wanted the lion left alone. One neighbor expressed her faith that lions are normally only curious about people and will not harm them. Over the objections of neighbors sympathetic to "curious" lions, Rossmiller finally called the state Department of Fish and Game when the lion charged her daughter.

Really I think its of national importance to put a fence around that state, for our own saftey, and sanity.

Oh, ok, well, we need some more info on this, and some more links! What 'Wild Attributes' did they say they found???????

What would you like to know specifically Wag? I will Pm it to you ...

Guest SoFla

I think what Bobo said on some show he was on has a lot of truth to the possibilities of us finding one. he said that with virtually everybody walking around with cell phone cameras and so many people now LOOKING for them as a result of their show that society is simply catching up to them. I have long thought it would be some goofy show like Josh Gates who stumbles across definitive proof. Although, I believe that the PG film IS a real squatch and Bill Munns has sold me even more so on that idea.