Thoughts On Les Stroud And Joe Rogans Bigfoot Quest?

Guest Junior

there's money in bigfooting right now. those inclined to exploit that give zero care to how they're perceived by the public or the online community - they just care about $. if joe rogan and les stroud feel well-positioned to make money off of BF, they probably will, and it probably won't lead to anything, as I fail to see how a film crew descending on wilderness is to conducive to anything other than getting footage of humans in the woods.

there's money in bigfooting right now. those inclined to exploit that give zero care to how they're perceived by the public or the online community - they just care about $. if joe rogan and les stroud feel well-positioned to make money off of BF, they probably will, and it probably won't lead to anything, as I fail to see how a film crew descending on wilderness is to conducive to anything other than getting footage of humans in the woods.

I don't know if you have ever watched Les, but he self films everything.

Somehow Meateater TV show can do real hunting with a camera man etc, see Joe Rogan episode. Splitting into two groups, each with a camera man. Hunting/hiking all day and sleeping out in freezing temperatures. I don't think Joe and Les need more money, they are probably in it for the adventure and hopefully some video etc.

By the way, Joe has already filmed his sasquatch episode and didn't mention Les on twitter. I would bet that he contacted Bobo and got set up with some bigfooters. Bobo has been on the podcast also....

Powerful.

Edited by dopeyj

Guest zenmonkey

thoughts? well, it might be cool to see  BF ****** Rogan up in a head lock  :wild:

Lol joe would hafta go for a heel hook. Those always work on big guys. ;)

Guest zenmonkey

perhaps, unless that whole midtarsal break thing is an advantage there , lol.

. Lol nicely done

The heelhook actually puts pressure on the knee, like how a toehold puts pressure on the ankle.

According to Joe Rogan's twitter:

The great Bobcat Goldthwait joins us at 8pm PT tonight to discuss his awesome new Bigfoot movie "Willow Creek" http://t.co/RQFvBjiJjs

Joe has had Bobo, Les and now Bobcat for the second time on his podcast.  It's obvious he has no love for the sasquatch....he's only in it for the money....except the podcast is free on all platforms.(sarcasm)

Joe mentions that he went to Mt Rainier with a Seattle college group who took it very serious. Good sasquatch talk and talikng about the movie.

Sorry about the grappling correction, don't want somebody to get hurt. Heel hooks do damage real quick.....

Guest zenmonkey

lol ya knee bars heel hooks toe holds all lower leg locks do some nasty stuff pretty quick. anyways seems Joe is into anything that requires critical thinking. i believe hes got enough money but hey what do I know

Rogan just posted a picture of Dr. Meldrum in the studio. Either he is about to be on the podcast or they are filming a segment for the sci-fi show.

Guest zenmonkey

Oh no.......he mentioned Melba joe man you messed up lol.

The show was good worth checking out.

Ya after hearing what he had to say I dont think he is very educated about Melba.....never thought id have Melba and education in the same sentence.

Guest Junior

Oh no.......he mentioned Melba joe man you messed up lol.

The show was good worth checking out.

Ya after hearing what he had to say I dont think he is very educated about Melba.....never thought id have Melba and education in the same sentence.

Hahahahaanh

I doubt Les Stroud has spare recordings about, but I would like to ask. 

Did he capture any sound while he was recording?

Or was he recording without sound from the particular scene of cutting grass in Alaska.  

Guest Junior

I doubt Les Stroud has spare recordings about, but I would like to ask. 

Did he capture any sound while he was recording?

Or was he recording without sound from the particular scene of cutting grass in Alaska.

He said the camera was off, he said he had filmed a bit cutting the grass and then put the camera down about 6ft away from where he was cutting and turned it off off so he could finish making the grass bed a kind of here's one I made earlier he often does this to save battery. Anyway when he heard the noises whoops he froze and said he couldn't reach the camera without moving..so as soon as he moved for camera that's when it crashed off.

He did recently say they went back to the cutting room floor so to speak and went over the whole tape and the edit crew noticed while filming and cutting he keeps stopping and looking towards the spot the whoops came from as he sensed something and heard something this happens several times but footage never made the show and you can't hear anything. Les said he didn't know he had filmed that part and wishes the camera was on or in arms reach at the time..shame.