Fall 2011 Baby Bigfoot I-Phone Pics Mabrc

Note this is portrayed as "possible bigfoot baby" not a definitive statement.

I got permission from DW Lee to post these two pics he took at the time with his I -phone in McCurtain County OK in the Fall of 2011, they had not been posted here before only linked to forum but proper permssions were requred to view so here they are.

The short of the scenario is, a group of 4 researchers went to scout an area that was new to them (public area) and at the end of a paved road deep in the woods they had movement and a sighting of an adult and this very young baby that was following to is momma quadrapedally. The distance was not far , the phone makes it look farther away but I will post another pic that includes one of the guys in the view just after the baby cleared. Note comparison photo of baby gorilla to baby BF. The back to back ,two pics of the BF show that it is not an inanimate object and although this may still be a blogsquatch pic I feel its a rather good one.

Moving from the left to the right. I finally made it to this location 3 weeks ago myself along with one of the researcher witnesses and we found multiple track impressions in the leaves and a significant tree manipulation nearby that made me think its still a home range of sorts for possibly the same adult that was seen.

post-1911-0-00017100-1371839926_thumb.jp

post-1911-0-48797600-1371839933_thumb.jp

post-1911-0-90253800-1371839940.jpg

post-1911-0-76702300-1371839947_thumb.jp

Edited by GEARMAN

Did you click and open up pic and see the image? Better on a PC than a cell phone

Yes I did, I kinda see something? But to say it's an ape? Guess I had to be there.

I find it easy to see myself with the right arm and right leg to the screen , first squatting down looking partially towards camera and second pics in motion as it hits the brush seeing the sme right arm and leg in use. Whole critter visible in the first frame and a partial view as it hits cover to the right in the second frame.

Guest Darrell

Maybe Bullet Maker shot those? I find them to be inconclusive

Edited by Darrell
To remove negative comments.

BM was removed from membership many years ago.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove personal comments

Guest Darrell

Why are the photos presented as evidence and then interpited for those that cant see anything?  The MABRC has had some questionalble stuff before.

Edited by Darrell
Removal of unnecessary comments

Moderator Statement:

I would like to ask that everyone evaluate the evidence without bringing situations from the past into the discussion. It won't be tolerated. There's no need to bring past incidents into the discussion, especially when it gets personal with another member.

Regardless of your opinion of the photos, keep the questions and comments civil. Failure to do so will result in punitive measures.

You have been warned.

SSR Team

Moderator Statement:

no need to bring past incidents into the discussion

I'll run a mile from the next Todd Standing thread on that basis.

Thanks mods, I just wanted to share some actual photos of a living moving creature that was witnessed in a wilderness area in Oklahoma. No tricks, no zoo or escaped critters "that we know of" and I didn't word some of my comments as "possible BF" at the times its is mentioned but that IS my disclaimer as by my leading comment . This creature wasn't caught or photographed any clearer and could still be something else since it has not been identified by any officials. I will say I was privy to an unrelated pic from E TX earlier this year of a purported baby BF and after I saw it and some others saw it,, we all separately came to the same conclusion that is looked just like a Japanese Macaque but that pic looks nothing like this, there was also a rumor of a possible colony of Macaque living wild in the lower Trinity river basin. Just to throw out there that exotics in the wild don't have to be in Florida. This looks like a great ape to me and I found it easy to see without enlarging it. It was enlarged and displayed at last years conference.

Edited by GEARMAN

Moderator Statement:

I should have said personally.

FYI - I'd run from his thread, too. See you at the mile mark!

Moderator Statement:

Without Todd Standing's pics? What am I going to use to beat skeptics over the head with.....?

We haven't seen anything but blob squatches since the PGF...........*sniff, sniff*

BFF Patron

Mehhhh!

Hot spot or not......  not convincing, looks like negative space and leaf camo clutter.