Fall 2011 Baby Bigfoot I-Phone Pics Mabrc

Back to the pic at hand, it really could be anything.  I understand what I'm "supposed" to see, but even when enlarging the pic, I just don't see that much detail to make out head, arms or legs.  Given it's size, an argument could also be made for it being a wild pig running through the bushes, there are quite a few of these in the wilds of TX and OK if I'm not mistaken.  To bad they didn't have a bit of a better camera with them at the time.

Guest wudewasa

Ummm.... I see a picture of deciduous forest with a red circle in the herbaceous layer.

Did I miss something?!

There is nothing else I can add other than Darrin, Mike, Dave and Jim were present and saw it in person but as any report from one person to another, you just had to be there. Isn't that how all this Bigfoot stuff turns out to be anyway?

There is nothing else I can add other than Darrin, Mike, Dave and Jim were present and saw it in person but as any report from one person to another, you just had to be there. Isn't that how all this Bigfoot stuff turns out to be anyway?

Well no..........it doesn't have to be if your geared up to take a type specimen.

With a Sasquatch laying on the table...........nobody is going to care about your grainy photo. Nor do you have to rely on it to prove your honesty and integrity. You have something tangible and real to show to science.

Norse, if you want to jump on the NAWAC bandwagon that's fine but most of  us out here would not pull a trigger on one. I respect the need of a type specimen but I am not going to kill one unless in self defensive. A lot of our research is based on observation and behavioral  aspects. We already know they exist. If I had a chance to hit a smaller one with my car, maybe? I have thought about it. My luck it would be a person. So back on topic. You will have a hard time telling the witnesses they saw a hog, it was only maybe 40 yards away I think. I was not there. I will have to ask the distance.

Norse, if you want to jump on the NAWAC bandwagon that's fine but most of  us out here would not pull a trigger on one. I respect the need of a type specimen but I am not going to kill one unless in self defensive. A lot of our research is based on observation and behavioral  aspects. We already know they exist. If I had a chance to hit a smaller one with my car, maybe? I have thought about it. My luck it would be a person. So back on topic. You will have a hard time telling the witnesses they saw a hog, it was only maybe 40 yards away I think. I was not there. I will have to ask the distance.

I don't know what they saw. Since I was not there and your not willing to pull the trigger on one? All I have to go on is a brown blob on a grainy photo........hence the problem with photos or video in the first place.

To be fair, the best thing is get that evidence yourself. Its the only thing an individual can do to find it real and truly believe.

Guest OntarioSquatch

How do we know that shadow is an animal in the first place? Also, how do we rule out every animal except for Bigfoot? 

Edited by OntarioSquatch

They WATCHED IT GO ACROSS. The two pics are back to back and the other pics from that moment have nothing there. To say its a shadow is a joke.

To say you would run over one with your car but you wouldn't shoot one doesn't make much sense. It would be just as dead either way.

And sorry, but the photo is too blurry to be worth anything.

Guest Serohs

Interesting pictures. As far as if it is an animal of some kind moving. It could also be a shadow of some kind. I noticed between the first picture and the second that the person holding the phone either moved or moved the camera. You can tell by the different placement of branches and stuff between the two pictures. If not that it could have been windy in which case the shrubbery back by said animal could have moved to. Which brings e to the point if either of those scenarios are correct, and that is the movement of either A.) the camera between the shots, and / or B.) wind could cause the illusion that the subject moved in between the shots.

With that said I am not calling hoax or anything here. It is very interesting indeed. I am just trying to look at this from all angles. Thanks for posting!

To say you would run over one with your car but you wouldn't shoot one doesn't make much sense. It would be just as dead either way.

I had thought of the car hit scenario and pondered on the thought , I didn't say I would do it. Just wondered how I would react.

I shared the pic because some knew of it and hadn't see it. I never said it would prove anything. It just a couple cell phone pics.

But of course I should expect snarky, negative comments and little positive response for sharing.

But of course I should expect snarky, negative comments and little positive response for sharing.

Bingo.

Major current running through threads across the board = "boo hoo, why won't people share what they're finding?"

Specific current running through shared threads across the board = "that's crap, why do people share the crap they find?"

Don't see it? Fine, you can say so without being a smartass. We all look forward to you sharing your crystal clear pic/body.

I had thought of the car hit scenario and pondered on the thought , I didn't say I would do it. Just wondered how I would react.

I shared the pic because some knew of it and hadn't see it. I never said it would prove anything. It just a couple cell phone pics.

If you can show where I was being snarky I will apologize for it.