Fall 2011 Baby Bigfoot I-Phone Pics Mabrc

Well it's one thing to post up a blobsquatch and say "This is interesting.......not sure what it is".

But if you post up a blobsquatch and proclaim it to BE a squatch? Then you better have all hands reporting to battle stations. Because there is gonna be a fight!

But what we all have to remember is this is the BIGFOOT FORUM, and people are going to post pictures up that they feel pertain to the subject.

I think there is a fine line between constructive criticism and just a meanie pile on, and I think we have to be careful if we want anyone to contribute at all. Who knows maybe there is a really really cool photo out there that somebody is afraid to post, because of concerns over ridicule.

But ultimately my personal feeling is as I've already said.........we have the PGF, we have other fairly convincing photos and videos, and it seems like if its bad quality its a blobsquatch and if it's relatively good quality? It's a hoax.

And this is why I have come to the conclusion I have for which medium I should be pursuing.

^^^ There certainly are, I have seen many of them...

v

v

v

I think there is a fine line between constructive criticism and just a meanie pile on, and I think we have to be careful if we want anyone to contribute at all. Who knows maybe there is a really really cool photo out there that somebody is afraid to post, because of concerns over ridicule.

Next will be a post from someone..."prove it !"

Edited by ThePhaige

Here are the other photos from the other researcher's camera, and yes before someone points out the obvious, it is from a different angle.

post-26-0-17478200-1372249420_thumb.jpg

post-26-0-56351100-1372249438_thumb.jpg

Edited by darkwing

Well it's one thing to post up a blobsquatch and say "This is interesting.......not sure what it is".

But if you post up a blobsquatch and proclaim it to BE a squatch? Then you better have all hands reporting to battle stations. Because there is gonna be a fight!

But what we all have to remember is this is the BIGFOOT FORUM, and people are going to post pictures up that they feel pertain to the subject.

But ultimately my personal feeling is as I've already said.........we have the PGF, we have other fairly convincing photos and videos, and it seems like if its bad quality its a blobsquatch and if it's relatively good quality? It's a hoax.

And this is why I have come to the conclusion I have for which medium I should be pursuing.

Norse, why dont you go back and reread my first sentence in the first post. I said "Possible" "not definitive"... keep it accurate buddy. Edited by GEARMAN

To those that need a hint.  Copy both pics, overlay one on top of the other, now look for any movement or anomalies.  I won't be doing any more pic enhancement simply because it's better if a skeptic tries this instead.   

It's not my job to convince skeptics nor is it fun so I hope all photo experts jump right in and let us know if you see something...if they have the inclination.

Norse, why dont you go back and reread my first sentence in the first post. I said "Possible" "not definitive"... keep it accurate buddy.

Why don't you go back and reread your thread title or posts like (all caps) "they watched it cross the road".

Iam not trying to be a jerk, but I think iam being accurate by saying your selling the picture as a baby Bigfoot as opposed to posting a picture with a open ended question like "what is this"?

"It" does not imply anything but "It" , I was clear on my opening statement and elsewhere thru the thread. I went to edit the intial post title at first right after I did it but it would not let me edit the title.

"It" does not imply anything but "It" , I was clear on my opening statement and elsewhere thru the thread. I went to edit the intial post title at first right after I did it but it would not let me edit the title.

Yes the edit feature will time out on you if you wait too long.

Sorry but from the git go I was under the impression I was suppose to be seeing a baby Bigfoot.

Unfortunately we all dont see it the same way, I wish I had been there. I will go there again soon after checking out recently but its flippn HOT now.. 103 degrees Friday... Oh Boy

Just a quickie wiggle stereography with the human removed. A way to see the scene in pseudo 3D.

Not sure the little fella is in this set of stills or not. Wish I had the originals without the little red circle and the zoom box :)

anigif_zpsa5532677.gif

@ThePhaige, I will see if I can find the originals, they are in the MABRC database, I just returned from a trip out of town or I would have already commented on this.

Thanks to darkwing for sharing with me the originals. This is what I was able to isolate with your permission.

I find this compelling... and with the back story testimony and the sighting of other adult subjects coupled with the actual sighting of this subject moving across the opening I find this to be a fairly strong contender. Certainly its not going to change many peoples minds if they are dug in however depending in which way you are leaning, this may help.

Assuming this is a very young SSq...this shows an oscillation between the two frames/captures and it shows the head changes position significantly and the legs flex. In image 2 there are some pieces of foliage that are slightly in front of the subject which can also be seen on (page one) where the originals with the zooms are shown for reference.

liltwoisolatedgif_zpsa83a12d4.gif

Edited by ThePhaige

Guest Grifter9931

I am glad many enjoy the photo for what it is. I wont speak for DW but myself, I would like to have a nice camera with a big telephoto lens but one of the drawbacks to me is just carrying it around all the time is a pain if I am bushwaking thru green briars or whatever. I bought a high megapixel little pocket camera and its is pretty well useless unless  something is real close but it fits in my pocke t nice. I use it for taking pics of  potential tracks or tree manipulations, etc.  As I got a better phone camera it now takes place of my pocket camera but still the problem of misted opportunity. Lately my shift has been to maybe get a nice pair of binoculars that can record HD digital video of what I am seeing plus audio would be nice.

Hi Gearman,

Here is something a bunch of my friends use for taking photo's with the iphone. It really does work and if you can't rock a Canon M3 or a D5 but you do have the iphone this would help a bit. Its not perfect but it does magnify about ten times what the original lens would do.

Olloclip Quick-Connect Lens Solution (Fisheye Lens, Macro Lens, Wide-angle Lens)for iPhone 4 / 4S - OC-IPH4-FWM-R - Red

Also purchase directly from the manufacturer i have heard rumblings about there being fake's on ebay and amazon.

I see something in the photo's you posted, like something moving across the path. But to say it's anything is really hard to say for sure. At least from my eyes. Thanks for posting. I hope you are able to grab one of those lens for the future pics you share.

Edited by Grifter9931

Guest Druid

Geeze, phaige I almost puked from the giggly pic! Don' do that.. sorry but the little guy in your next post  looks like.. the old adage of a monkey and a football..

I've got pretty good eyes, I don't see anything in any of these save for the monkey/football.. thing..

I'm just trying to show whats there man , if ya think its crap then certainly your entitled to your opinion.