New "bigfoot" Hunting Show - Mountain Monsters

Shelly

I find the show pretty entertaining, but I have a very hard time believing all or much of that is real.  If even some of it's real then somebody needs to investigate those locations a lot more.

What does everyone think about the picture of the grassman that they got?  It kind of looks like a ghillie suit to me.  If that photo is fake then I have to assume almost everything else in the show is fake.  They did show some good footprints of it and that was pretty cool when it was throwing rocks at the old house too.  They should have looked for DNA evidence in that house.

The devil dog episode last night was pretty interesting.  They definitely found some huge canine prints and I don't know what to think about all those dead coyotes they found.  I don't know if they faked the dead coyote scene or if it was real, but it was pretty crazy either way.

I wonder if there is a way to see all the evidence they have shown.  Every episode has at least one person who has video or a photo of something and it would be good to see those analyzed.

Guest Thepattywagon

I think these guys have figured out the secret of successful researching.

All you need is a group of morbidly obese actors posing as 'locals' to stomp around the woods, yelling like a bunch of imbeciles.

Soon there will be a mountain monster behind every tree. Works every time.

Since everything else in this show is fake, I really hope they aren't carrying live rounds, cause those guys are unsafe. 

I THINK with last night's show, The Devil Dog, that when they showed the purported dead coyote the hunter found early on in the show, they used the same picture at the end when they found more dead ones near their trap.  If so, then something is obviously fake (not that I would be surprised).  Now they had a guy on there that sounds like Boomhauer on King of the Hill.

Guest FloraBama

I was hoping that they would show us the dogs inside the trap, but other than lifting the trap door just a little I don't recall seeing a good camera shot of what they caught.

Guest sprayanpray

This a good show and it puts a good smile on the subject but they need a few good ole girls.

Any of these shows should be taken with a grain of salt for sure. I had a chance to be on a BF show once, but was 'canned' when I objected to staging a scene. I take this seriously, but also understand the main focus of these TV shows is 'entertainment value', and their content really shouldn't be taken to seriously. Of course I watch the shows.......they are entertaining:)!

I just saw the devil dog episode the other day. This is just a guess, so don't crucify me.  Whatever this creature is, or isn't, it seems to have been using the feral dogs to track the coyote packs. When the feral dogs sniff out and locate a coyote pack, they go in and start a fight with them. At that point the devil dog moves in during the mayhem and kills the coyote's.

P.S Anything is better than finding bigfoot  :crazy:

Got to agree. FB has run its course.... And these guys are entertaining, to say the least!

All of their print tracks looked stamped. They are flat it that makes sense. Not to mention they always step where the leaves are cleared away.

"All of their print tracks looked stamped"

Came here to say this. Former hunting guide here. Canine tracks are not flat on the bottom. All of their tracks are perfectly flat and uniform on the bottom. Completely unrealistically fake...

Guest SquatchinNY

Is there a place to watch online? I wanna check it out, and offer my input.

The "Grassman" print looks too flat. At this point, I say faked.

Is there a place to watch online? I wanna check it out, and offer my input.

The "Grassman" print looks too flat. At this point, I say faked.

Yeah, all the prints look fake... But it is a fun watch!

Guest SquatchinNY

Well, I'm gonna watch the whole episode tonight...I'll give you my thoughts as I watch.

Tonight at 9 eastern!

Guest SquatchinNY

Watching now!

Vid didn't impress me until they went to the stand. That thing was massive. I don't know, it is kinds conpelling.