Is There A Video That Could End The Speculation?

Guest Nalajr

Everyone makes good points regarding the release of private video evidence. I've heard reasons given as to why they've chosen not to allow others to view it in public. Bear in mind that I'm just the messenger, and neither agree or disagree with their reasoning, nor am I defending their reasons or claims.

What I've been told is one or a combination of the following:

- The landowners don't want a bunch of gun-toting yahoos on their land looking for the creature should the location of the video be discovered.

- There is an agreement between the landowners and the researcher that doesn't allow the researcher to publish the video evidence without their expressed permission.

- The research in such areas in incomplete and ongoing.

- The holders of such video evidence don't want to deal with the questions, accusations of hoaxing and demands/requests to include other researchers that will most certainly accompany the posting of the video.

- They are afraid that some harm may come to the creature(s) should someone discover the location where the video was shot.

- The public may panic if/when they learn that the creatures are inhabiting the forests around them.

- Government intervention is a concern.

- The possibility exists that the landowner will not allow further investigation should the response to the video expose their identity and/or make them look foolish.

- They simply gave the property owners their word and will not betray that trust.

- They hope to gather additional evidence to further the validity of the creature's existence before letting the "cat out of the bag."

- Some of them feel that further video evidence, in addition to what they have, will make them more money.

I'm sure there may be other reasons given for withholding video evidence. As with all claims without substantiation, your mileage may vary.

I happen to have a description of the "Grooming Video" by someone who claims to have seen it.

I couldn't find where it's posted & think the thread may have been deleted.

GroomingVideo_zps71140953.jpg

Edited by Sasfooty

Me, too! It took a bunch of time. I don't know what it is with search facilities..... They're just always hard to use...... I love the error message that says, "that 3-letter acronym that you've never in your life heard or seen in its expanded form (because it's never used that way) is too small a word to search for."   :(

I'd love to see grooming video if anyone knows where to find

It's like bigfoot itself, lot's of talk about it but no real proof.

I have not seen the grooming video but I have reason to believe it is definitely real. As far as others, yes there are and they are being held for MANY of the same reasons listed by See in a previous post. I have some myself and they are incredible. There are very real concerns with many good photos and some vids. I think most know or are told pretty quick to not release them.

KB

I think a video that might do it would be a White House press conference verifying the existence of Bigfoot with all the top scientists standing there giving a thumbs up, with James Randi standing off to the side of the podium holding a Bigfoot body.

Aside from that, no.

It is kind of odd that the best film was gathered a generation ago. Nowadays, hordes of people enter the mountains and forests each year and most have some kind of picture taking or video recording device. Yet, we never really get anything clear or tangible.

That's not really odd.  My Android would not, repeat NOT, record adequate documentation of my bigfoot encounter if I carried it in my hand, ready to shoot. 

The capabilities of modern equipment to record subjects like this are vastly overrated.  The many hoax videos and photos are really the only documentation we need of that.

Virtually no one goes into the woods truly prepared - as Patterson was - to stay out there until the opportunity arises, and to take advantage when it does.  Those that attempt it are simply not out there long enough to expect them to be successful.

NAWAC is beginning to change the game.  But even they can't stay out there long enough.

I have not seen the grooming video but I have reason to believe it is definitely real. As far as others, yes there are and they are being held for MANY of the same reasons listed by See in a previous post. I have some myself and they are incredible. There are very real concerns with many good photos and some vids. I think most know or are told pretty quick to not release them.

KB

I have also heard someone describe it and I think it's real.  But I will say this, if it was mine I would think twice about releasing it.  If you notice, the haters are everywhere.  I have never in my life seen such disgusting language, threats, you name it, that has been thrown at others who have shared. 

Another good reason for those that want proof, go out and get it yourself.

• Upvote 1

Plussed.

If proof isn't happening on one's personal schedule it is one's personal problem.  Don't take it out on somebody who's sharing what they were able to bring back from an encounter that...well, let me put it this way.  If you're jealous...well, it's obvious.