Is There A Video That Could End The Speculation?

Guest Nalajr

Plussed.

If proof isn't happening on one's personal schedule it is one's personal problem.  Don't take it out on somebody who's sharing what they were able to bring back from an encounter that...well, let me put it this way.  If you're jealous...well, it's obvious.

Don't confuse jealousy with disbelief.

A person who doesn't believe a story is real or is just a misidentification isn't going to be jealous of anything. The reality is that anybody could go online and tell tall tales.

It's not even a "problem" because there is no commitment to that disbelief. It's just asking for something more tangible before getting invested into it and taking it seriously. It's like separating the chaff from the wheat.

Edited by roguefooter

I've been "behind the scenes" on a video that had a delayed release.  The Brown Footage was filmed in May and released in December.  I'm part of Stacy's team so I knew about the footage for a long time, but had to keep quite about it. I'm on this site every day so trust me I wanted people to see it. 

We chose to hold off because we were trying to get more evidence and get better measurements, etc.  Stacy was out there all the time trying to get more evidence.  Seriously, I am fairly sure nobody goes at it like he does.  He finally got Cliff to help him out with the video and actually went to the FLIR convention with Cliff to present it, he then decided to release it.  Going back and forth with Cliff took awhile too because Cliff was busy filming. 

Honestly, even though we knew how good it was we expected a lot of haters. Funny thing is there have been very few.  I think Stacy did the right thing and did everything he could to prove it was real before he released it.  Of course, Cliff's analysis helped out a lot and that's why Stacy contacted him. 

RE: Grooming Video

HRP stated in the "Still No Evidence" thread (Post #28) that this video is not associated with the Erickson Project.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove link and content from unallowed website

Rockape, I can tell you for sure the answer is NO. It has nothing to do with the Erikson project.

KB

OK, thanks KB. (and White Rabbit)

Edited by Rockape

Guest OntarioSquatch

I think the grooming video was likely a hoax designed to gather attention from Bigfooters. HRP's credibility was got many people including myself to believe it actually exists. The scenario that was described by him seems unlikely: he claimed the video was shot from a tree with more than one of the creatures not noticing the camera man. This is incredibly unlikely for a creature that can evade science all throughout North America. Then there was talk about NDA's and all sorts of stuff you'd expect from a hoax. I think this really goes back to the idea that just because someone says something, doesn't mean it's true and that all claims should be scrutinized regardless of who it comes from. 

Guest OntarioSquatch

I should have been more clear. My opinion is that the video doesn't exist and that it's a fabricated claim.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

I have also heard someone describe it and I think it's real.  But I will say this, if it was mine I would think twice about releasing it.  If you notice, the haters are everywhere.  I have never in my life seen such disgusting language, threats, you name it, that has been thrown at others who have shared. 

Another good reason for those that want proof, go out and get it yourself.

Where is it you've seen hateful threats offered to those who have shared? If it's on BFF, I would urge you to report it.

Sunflower- I think your assumption is right about some of the folks that show ill-fated attitudes and that is exactly why zero evidence/proff will ever come from habituators. It really doesn't take alot of scupples to determine other peoples motives and IMHO most people do not have Sas' best interests at heart.

kbhunter interesting comments. (MIB plussed).  After only six years of intense effort I doubt I would release a good video today, based on what I have learned about the human response to a real BF population.

I was more idealistic/confident when I began that understanding begets tolerance.  I have less confidence we can understand this enough prior to any video/proof to make good choices....or that such a video would attract the right type of study/response.  

Many are motivated by money/fame/discovery initially and change their minds as they learn more, and it is possible that intimacy or sense of responsibility comes to the fore when they finally get such a photo/video..or conversely they have learned the hazards of BFdom..(if you need Cliff to validate it, it probably isn't of the quality we are discussing?!)....and hold back.  

What reward would cause one to release such before proof?  Imagine that is different for each.

Edited by apehuman