Will Yosemite And Sierra Nevada Fires Affect Bigfoot

Hello All,

After waaay to much time I kept hitting dead ends on the Battle Mountain episode. Why was that? I'll tell you why. It's because somewhere along the way either the name of the event was mistaken or it was simply not known by it's official designation. It's also possible the media thought that "Battle Mountain" was more dramatic of a title.

The comment I read about there being no mountains in Battle Mountain, Nevada is true. BUT....It's surrounded by mountains on every side except to the South. The official designation for the fire in 1999, which burned over 350,000 acres, is the Dun Glen Complex and it's location is designated NV-WID. In the Battle Mountain fire website's link to the National Interagency Fire Center there is no Battle Mountain Fire listed. Just thought you'd like to know. It may hasten the research if anyone takes it up?

So the question arises: What is the true designation for the California Rim fire and does anyone think that officials even think that a Sasquatch would come running out of that one too? If so then the California Rim title will also sever the link to information there as well. I find it ironic that the NIFC is located where?....In Boise Idaho! Gee, Dr. Meldrum is in Idaho too. Imagine that. (Roswell is going to find it tough to hold a candle to this LOL)

See how easy it is to start a conspiracy rumor? Logic like this is flawed. You know it and I know it. No one is pulling a fast one and I'm sure all is truly on the up and up. Personally I hope that any type specimen should there be one gets to Dr. Meldrum ASAP as there probably isn't anyone that deserves to do the autopsy more than he, should one be needed. And I say that seriously and sincerely..

Edited by hiflier

Rained hard today north of the Rim fire. American fire on the Tahoe NF is now fully contained. Lots of salvage logging next year on the private land and maybe on FS land too if the sphincter muscles can relax enough to pull the USFS head out. Probably not but you never know. The Stanislaus was great for salvage back in the 80's but that was ancient history in radical enviro legislation. And wouldn't you know, already have signed contracts for all of next year. Feast or famine don't ya know.

SSR Team

Rained hard today north of the Rim fire. American fire on the Tahoe NF is now fully contained. Lots of salvage logging next year on the private land and maybe on FS land too if the sphincter muscles can relax enough to pull the USFS head out. Probably not but you never know. The Stanislaus was great for salvage back in the 80's but that was ancient history in radical enviro legislation. And wouldn't you know, already have signed contracts for all of next year. Feast or famine don't ya know.

Wow, great to hear from you Dave again.

Hope all is well..;)

Guest Darrell

See how easy it is to start a conspiracy rumor? Logic like this is flawed. You know it and I know it. No one is pulling a fast one and I'm sure all is truly on the up and up. Personally I hope that any type specimen should there be one gets to Dr. Meldrum ASAP as there probably isn't anyone that deserves to do the autopsy more than he, should one be needed. And I say that seriously and sincerely..

Or the incident never happend. Sometimes ya just have to accept the obvious.

Guest ewashguy56

The Western U.S. this summer is just burning up under drought and high heat conditions. I don't think this bodes well for the future forests out here.

Hello Darrell,

Oh, very true that. As I've said, I know there's no proof for Sasquatch existence. Personally I think that they do. Can I be wrong? Oh, sure I can but for now, at least for me, they do indeed exist; I'm on this Forum because I think so.

Edited by hiflier