Melba Ketchum/ Erickson Project Press Conference

I know very little of the researchers pictured (had to google Erickson to identify him), but have to agree with others that this is a very dejected looking group of people. Their body language says they don't want to be there, and if that short film clip is an indication of all they have it's easy to see why. A big fuzzy bunch of nothin'.

As I intimated in another thread (I had not yet seen the hilarious Wookie side-by-side comparison) it's obvious that the "older female BF of six feet..." is a total fake. Its lips don't move, and it has too much facial hair according to eyewitness reports.

Man, these "researchers" are truly giving the hard work and efforts of others a bad name. The Dr. Meldrums of the world who just need other scientists of their caliber to dive in. These wanna-bes are only dragging everyone down.

It's too bad, but it seems a body (or large body part) will indeed be needed to move this species toward mainstream scientific study and acceptance.

Edited by Gotta Know

I know very little of the researchers pictured (had to google Erickson to identify him), but have to agree with others that this is a very dejected looking group of people. Their body language says they don't want to be there, and if that short film clip is an indication of all they have it's easy to see why. A big fuzzy bunch of nothin'.

Which begs the question, "WHY did they hold this press conference?"

I haven't seen a Bigfoot. Therefore, I don't know what one looks like, or if it exists. But, I have seen Star Wars and KNOW FOR CERTAIN that Chewie exists. 

Which begs the question, "WHY did they hold this press conference?"

Probably because millions of dollars was spent on this so called research and DNA testing and they need to try to recoup some of it by releasing a documentary.

Guest crabshack

I haven't seen a Bigfoot. Therefore, I don't know what one looks like, or if it exists. But, I have seen Star Wars and KNOW FOR CERTAIN that Chewie exists. 

Yea but I don't believe one second the claim George Lucas said Chewbacca was based on his dog.

Not with the bigfoot and swamp monster craze of the 1970's on tv and film.

http://reflectionsonfilmandtelevision.blogspot.com/2012/08/memory-bank-bigfoot-craze-of-1970s.html

Edited by crabshack

The turnout to their press conference was absolutely pathetic. It seemed like they showed the audience on purpose to show how unenthused the press really was on that ABC clip.

One thing for sure Dave Paulides received no mention as being a donor or funder of the project. Why spend a dime of that  Hoopa money when he could let Wally and Adrian do all the heavy lifting?

WoW  HOW ----- UBER LAME !!!

theese guys are," @#$$%%^     ^&(*&%$#@      ^%$&(@- S ! "

I cant use the propper explitives needed here..

Adrian Erickson doesn't even have his website up anymore for "Sasquatch the Quest". I think that pretty much shows his level of enthusiam for this project.

Edited by barncat

BFF Patron

The turnout to their press conference was absolutely pathetic. It seemed like they showed the audience on purpose to show how unenthused the press really was on that ABC clip.

One thing for sure Dave Paulides received no mention as being a donor or funder of the project. Why spend a dime of that  Hoopa money when he could let Wally and Adrian do all the heavy lifting?

Maybe so, but he ain't stinking up the room now, is he?