Bigfoot Files Pt 2 Review...

Guest Stan Norton

Here's the You tube link:

Hurry -  They will pull it down soon!

Scott Carpenter has something to say about the cleansing and sterile protocols. Sykes isn't exactly consistent with practice and preaching.

http://bf-field-journal.blogspot.com/

I'm curious what you think about what he has to say?

Thanks Chelefoot,

I love it when the timely music chimes in in condescension of what the bigfootologists repute is evidence of bigfoot and who are the crazy ones. LOL Well played.

I think if Sykes has any subset of samples from the US, I think he's set the stage to play both sides of the fence with the samples that produce human DNA.

We'll see.

Thanks Chelefoot for hooking us up, finally saw the entirety, did anyone else notice that the illustration of the hairs which turned out to be other creatures all changed into those creatures, but one with the Sasquatch symbol stayed that way, might be a mistake, but might be a hint.....

I wonder what Sykes really believes, though he wouldn't state it, it seemed he thinks a creature might exist, thus told them to keep at it, and said it only takes one hair to reveal a new specie,  doubt the world would except that conclusion from one hair.

But this could set him up with a bit more credibility if he pulls that hair out of his you know what....meanwhile I'll stick with my trendy baby polar bear

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

^Condescension?

Does it remind anyone of Shooting Bigfoot from Minnow Films?

I haven't seen that one.

Yes, the condescension was subtle but there. The host seemed a bit overly sold on the idea that people just want to believe. They want to know, or do know just like Sykes wants to know and like the host himself.

Did anyone else see Justin's face twitching and the literal on the verge of beaking down into tears when he heard the news? My god, if he's not telling the truth, then I don't know who is, he's gone through everything and he gets almost no disclousure whatsoever.

And the host of the show, Mark Evans? Why does he automatically think that at the end of the show, Bigfoot is basically a depiction made by the human imagination/mind. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. Please excuse my anger, but it is so unbelievably frustrating.

Edited by Austin M.

I think it's a mistake to assume that the TV show is giving us the final word on Sykes study.  I have read some who are really bashing Sykes based on what was revelaed on this show! I have to wonder about that...

He is an expert.  He is exactly who we want looking at these samples. If he finds nothing - which remains to be seen - then he needs to be sent more samples.

The show was disappointing. But, I hold out hope that now that we have Sykes testing samples, if it can be done with DNA, it will - eventually.

SSR Team

Thanks Chelefoot for the full episode ! Yeah those Brits shure didnt make any new friends over here.

None of it was ever about making friends, it was about trying to prove a new species of Animal via the so called evidence collected by supposed researchers.

Judgement reserved until its all out. If they accepted samples based only on the testimony of the owner without any hair expert morphology done to narrow the test ones I will be quite dissapointed.

My friends comment was based on the way they made the guys look on the show. It was fairly insulting although some cases rightly so.

SSR Team

You're spot on Gearman and that was my main frustration, they didn't have to do much of a job to be negative towards some of the people on the show as they literally done it for them.

I could swear i read somewhere that the samples were having some kind of vetting process before hand at one stage, maybe by Meldrum ?

So, THAT was the first time I've heard he shot out of the vehicle, which I'd have assumed unlawfull. And until this show, we were LEAD to believe he BELIEVED he was shooting a bear. Now on the show, he says "Coz there was a monster in the woods."

I've never heard that he took that position for shooting at "it". This version of the story leaves me just as confused and finding anything to do with the story even less credible.

I always felt the entire Sierra Kills story was bunk from the get go. Also a emotional NA story although touching is ridiculous to think cause he heard vocals once that a hair on the ground in his garden must be bigfoot...lol. The odd couple of Cali were just flat out embarassing to me as a researcher and well only D.R. Olympic story for his sample sounded plausible to me but bear was still more likely as it turned to be.

Edited by GEARMAN

SSR Team

So, THAT was the first time I've heard he shot out of the vehicle, which I'd have assumed unlawfull. And until this show, we were LEAD to believe he BELIEVED he was shooting a bear. Now on the show, he says "Coz there was a monster in the woods."

I've never heard that he took that position for shooting at "it". This version of the story leaves me just as confused and finding anything to do with the story even less credible.

Not sure who was LEAD to believe that he BELIEVED that because i certainly wasn't.

I've always had it in my head after lots of reading on it that it went down how was portrayed in that show.

Shooting out of the Car and shooting at a "monster", he's said that all along.