What Happened To The Farenbach Hair Collection?

Great follow up here Branco thanks.  Of course, now I want to see where you are at in detail on some of these issues, and why.....do you maintain a blog or website?

Apologies if I should know, b/c I don't think I do!  And I agree,  if only based on the failures of the past, in that our Bfs are hiding in our biology and even habits...  and we routinely misidentify their environmental impact as human, or the physical samples as human, or human contaminated..

Edited by apehuman

Branco, does you microscope allow you to upgrade your digital camera?  I saw one, universal for monocular compund scopes, at about 9 mega pixel..and closer to 720p for about $180

Branco, does you microscope allow you to upgrade your digital camera?  I saw one, universal for monocular compund scopes, at about 9 mega pixel..and closer to 720p for about $180

Mine is an older binocular microscope which has no camera attached, I built an adapter which allows we to take color photos through a small Kodak CD82 digital camera. It won't cover the entire field of view, but it's better than nothing. I just made the adapter and started using it about 2 months ago. BUT, I intend to buy one of those super-duper adapters and cameras with viewing screen and computer connections. 

Guest lightheart

Branco, I am wondering if you might be willing to provide a brief description of the three types as you have observed them You mentioned details such as foraging style ,hair,feet, hands etc. 

Edited by lightheart

Mine is an older binocular microscope which has no camera attached, I built an adapter which allows we to take color photos through a small Kodak CD82 digital camera. It won't cover the entire field of view, but it's better than nothing. I just made the adapter and started using it about 2 months ago. BUT, I intend to buy one of those super-duper adapters and cameras with viewing screen and computer connections. 

Go Branco..........................you are doing a great service for the BF communiy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks.

Branco, I am wondering if you might be willing to provide a brief description of the three types as you have observed them You mentioned details such as foraging style ,hair,feet, hands etc. 

I will do that as soon as this winter storm is over and done with. It would be a long post, and I would REALLY hate to lose power about the time I finished it.  :(

( A robo-call from our electrical service provider earlier today advised us to prepare for an outage; but they promised to have the power restored within SEVEN days. Made us Happy, Happy.)

^^Branco - If and when you post descriptions, I think the post should have it's own thread. I look forward to seeing your thoughts.^^

Edited by Redbone