The Researchers And The Choice.

NathanFooter

Hello Wag,

If Nathan let's you stay on this thread he's not going to be able to afford the thermal LOL. If he doesn't want to sell the head .....I DO! (Now let me see.....where did I put that head...)

I know, Im gonna knock into his thermal account for my wisdom, but the good things in life, according to ebay, sometimes you have to pay for. He can make up for it by learning how to say: 'Bigfoot' in Japanese and Chinese, and learning how to negotiate for millions of dollars. Then he can find a dead body, and not fudge it up. Use code in communications: Furball, as in- Wag, I just found a really big dead furball. -Notice, he has to do all of the work, I'm just the manager.

-Simply put, it is imperative that BF remain anonymous. Humans are too stupid to deal with this knowledge. Until further notice.

Its funny. There is an 'visitor' 'Patty level' film, on utube none the less. I've dropped hints and stints, and no one wants to look at it.  I'll even do it again. Russian Alphabet agency, 'visitor'  Utube. Its there for all to see. Patty level. Not kidding.

Edited by Wag

JDL -

I contacted David Paulides after reading the first book because I had some questions about one of his clusters.  He was unable to point a finger at the culprit with any certainty.   He specifically said he did not think it was bigfoot in most cases.

Near the end of the third volume he stated that some of the disappearances have all the earmarks of alien abduction reports. 

MIB

Dunno.  Be careful out there.  If you're absolutely sure of yourself, and wrong, you might be #412.  :(

I've bumped into stuff that doesn't fit very well with normal explanations.   Not having an answer, at least for me, doesn't make the observation go away.   It makes me curious .. and sometimes, depending on what the "stuff" is, uncharacteristically cautious. 

MIB

Edited by MIB

Wag - Kind of off topic, but what's with the kidnapping thing?  I've never heard that.  Could you please comment on that?  Thanks!

Song I'm listening to now..."doctor calls me crazy, some say I am, some say I ain't"  New New Minglewood Blues by the Grateful Dead

Hammer, I'm referring to the 411 books. Not sure how people read those, but there are PLENTY implications of BF in those books from what I've heard on Coast.

I got all three 411 books and just finished my first. I read the Eastern book first because that is my region of interest. I also got "Tribal Bigfoot" because of the sketches and the Native American interactions.

Some of the cases in 411 where people disappear after taking a few steps off trail or a few hundred yards from their home/camp are truly disturbing. I too emailed Paulides after reading the book to thank him and get his take on what was happening. He was polite but never said what he thought had happened, only that I make my own conclusion based on the evidence presented.

If BF is responsible, this could be why there might be a cover up by all the alphabet soup agencies.

If true and if it were to become public knowledge, they would not be able to effectively manage either the bigfoot, or the public response.

Nathan, you're a true warrior, and a great gift to the Sasquatch people. 

I have no doubt you will play a huge role in helping them (and us) going forward. 

Just keep doing what you're doing. Consensus is a hard thing to reach; but someday, someone will turn to you and say, "Nathan, what do you think we should do?"

And when that happens, you may have an answer that would surprise today's you.  :)   

But it will be a good answer, of that I'm sure.  :)

Guest Boolywooger

Hi Nathan, I agree with your sentiments, but in my opinion the only protection the BF need is a law making it a federal offense to kill one.

One,misconception you're laboring under, though, is that their habitat is shrinking rapidly.  In point of fact, there is more forested land now than there was in the last half of the 19th century and has remained stable since 1900.  

http://forestry.about.com/library/bl_us_forest_acre_trend.htm

Wag could you provide a link to that vidoe please?

Nope, you'll have to decode the code, pretty simple. Its the black and white one.

Concerning the original post, I find it extremely frustrating when researchers say "I have the clearest picture of Sasquatch, but nope, sorry, can't show you. It's probably the best evidence this side of a body, but I can't show you."

I understand it's not my right to have the evidence shown to me but it really does drive me crazy. I truly feel that the more evidence that is shown to the public, the more likely legitimate research in this field will increase. That's besides the fact that I want to believe in this creature's existence and I love to see new evidence put out there.