Fred Eichler Video Update

norseman

Subject: Bigfoot game cam footage

Hey Fred,

Just was curious if you ever came to a conclusion on your game cam footage?

Just got done reading the "missing 411" books written by David Paulides,

kinda creepy.

Stay safe out there bud and happy hunting!

Wxxx

-------------------------------

Response;

Wxxx, Thank you for writing to us. Unfortunately, we have not. All the best!

------------------------------------------------------------

Fred is a stand up guy, not in any way involved in Bigfoot and one of the best bow hunters on the planet. The video is obviously inconclusive, but I don't think Fred is in on any skullduggery. And more importantly he graciously responded to me and told me he had not come to a conclusion about the video.

Skeptics? You have unbias footage of a Bigfoot.....or is it a hoax?

If it is a hoax? Hats off to them. I would not be walking around a bear hunting area with a fur suit on.

Video in question :

Edited by norseman

one thing its either a human or a Bigfoot not much else it could be.

At the beginning he mentions having a freaking feeling, if it was a bear watching him or what was going on.  I'm not sure why he would say that unless he is trying to set up the video or truly how he felt. Then he says I'm not going to say what it is. Does he know? or does he want to stay away from saying Bigfoot. I do appreciate he ask you make your own decision.  

My decision is it a human.

Admin

It is definitely BiPedal. Looks more human in size than a Squatch.  It's not a Bear.

Guest Darrell

Well I think it looks like someone wearing a store bought ghillie suit. However, I didnt get to see this without seeing this thread first and also the narration. so maybe my opinion is a bit skewed. After all, Im more cynical than skeptical anymore.

It doesn't look like a ghillie suit to me.

This is a pretty good one, the guy seems believable. Really just another blob vid however.

It never looked like a ghillie suit to me either.....

It's a suit of some sort or it's the real deal.

And his camera fires about the same as mine did, waaaayyyyyy late .

Guest JiggyPotamus

I've never seen this video, at least not that I remember. I think this is one of those instances were the video either depicts a bigfoot, is a misidentified human, or is a hoax. There is not much wiggle room either way. Having stared at it for a little while, it seems that the animal's back is facing the camera, but at an angle. While at first I though it was walking towards the camera, this doesn't appear to actually be the case.

It seems to have walked toward the camera, which would have been on the animal's right hand side. It briefly enters the frame, and then turns to its left. This makes more sense, since if it was coming directly at the camera, the camera, at least if motion triggered, would have gone off sooner. If it was just taking pictures at set time intervals, then this is a pretty lucky catch, since sasquatch can walk quite fast, given their large stride.

In my own personal opinion, I believe this is a person in a bulky jacket. In fact, if you picture that you are looking at the back-right of someone's head, you can see that it fits relatively nicely. The outline of the body also looks to me like clothing, as opposed to a bigfoot, as I cannot see any definition. Plus, the way the jacket meets the hands actually looks like a jacket. I wouldn't expect to see a big puffball of fur that abruptly terminated at the hand. And the lower half of the body, at least from what is visible, looks more humanlike to me, but there isn't much to go on to be sure. So it is difficult to say if this could be a bigfoot, and I suppose it could, but I think it is a person.

I don't know if it was a deliberate hoax or just an accidental catch of someone who may or may not have had permission to be there, if on private property, but that is the direction I would take any investigation. I know you weren't asking for any analysis on this video, but since I do not remember ever seeing it before, I thought I would offer my opinion. Still an interesting video either way.

I can see how this could be a human in a large, dark coat.  Just not a good enough look at the subject to tell for sure, but I'd agree with the post above that it's most likely a person in a bulky coat.

I'd like to know the height of the brush the figure is walking in front of. The figure seems too small to be a squatch in my opinion.

About all I can say is...interesting..

On any item like this, that's the smart thing to say.

He doesn't sound as if he was in on it.  Outside of that, you got me.