I Suspect It's Been Discussed Before But Why Can't We Track Bf With Dogs?

Guest Scout1959

Guest LarryP

His experience involved wild (feral) dogs.

There is a huge difference between a wild dog (especially 2nd or 3rd generation) and a domesticated dog.

Well Larry unless you can show me why domesticated dogs cannot pursue a Sasquatch and keep one at bay like a feral dog then your point is moot.

There always seems to be a reason in the Bigfoot world why something just won't work or can't be done.

Edited by roguefooter

Guest LarryP

How am I supposed to "show" you?

If you had any experience hunting and killing wild dogs, you'd understand what I'm talking about.

With that being said, I don't know the details of JDL's experience with the feral dogs and a BF.

But my point still rermains. There is a huge difference between a domesticated dog and a wild dog, regardless of how well trained a domesticated dog may be.

It's still apples to oranges.

^Which has nothing to do whatsoever with dogs hunting Bigfoot.

Domestic dogs have hunted Grizzly bear and Gorillas, but it doesn't matter how well trained they are because Bigfoot is just out of the question (based on secret hunting experience stuff)..

Edited by roguefooter

Guest LarryP

Again, I don't know the details of JDL's experience with the feral dogs and a BF.

Personally, I've never used dogs for any type of hunting.

But there are a lot of reports involving BF and hunting dogs and they never end well for the dogs.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/sbs/oldermissouri.htm

4th one down in Piney Ridge, MO in 1947 is a good example.

Guest LarryP

Four feral dogs chase sasquatch

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=5770

Yep, the Doberman's can be quite problematic when they go feral.

But the most dangerous one I ever had to deal with was a very large male Airedale when I was 12.

It took 3 shots from a .22 long rifle at very close range.

Scared the hell out of me. So much so,  that I took my hatchet to him after I killed him. Just to make absolutely sure that he was dead.

Guest keninsc

Let me ask a question, if you're using feral dogs to hunt with, doesn't that make them domesticated dogs? I mean you have yo train them or you just have a pack of dogs running a mock.

No, feral dogs cornered a bigfoot outside my window one night.

Can you write this story up?

A hound hunter in the late 1800's supplied meat for miners along the upper Sixes River in Curry County, Oregon. One of the miners may have shot a bigfoot and some miners were turning up dead with smashed skulls. The hound hunter released his dogs onto the trail of the bigfoot and I recall both dogs were killed. This is one reason why hound hunters probably don't chase bigfoots.

Guest keninsc

Four feral dogs chase sasquatch

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=5770

Yep, the Doberman's can be quite problematic when they go feral.

But the most dangerous one I ever had to deal with was a very large male Airedale when I was 12.

It took 3 shots from a .22 long rifle at very close range.

Scared the hell out of me. So much so, that I took my hatchet to him after I killed him. Just to make absolutely sure that he was dead.

The two things I've encounter that have given me problems when I was out hiking have been hogs and dogs. So I can relate to your experience.