Group Sightings?

TedSallis

Hello ItsAsquatch,,

I rarely have such an opportunity and I apologize but I just HAD to jump on it :) All work and no play makes hiflier a dull person. Duller than normal even. I'll come up with one of my brilliant threads one of these days- I just KNOW it, ha ha.

Edited by hiflier

If I remember the BFRO just had a recent report of a group sighting where another group member had a sighting near an old quarry up on the side of the mountain.  The group returned and found themselves with 2 Sasquatch in view.  In the summer of 2012 three members from our group watched a family of 5 eating berries on a hillside above them for about 45 minutes or so.  They watched through a spotting scope but didn't have a camera to record the event.  A couple of the latest bridge cameras out may relieve this situation in the future for all.  My best,

Admin

People group - 5 truckloads of men in FL (unknown as to how many were in each truck), also the busload of tourists who saw one in FL swamp some years back (but the Speedway Monster probably is the winner)

BF group - at least 11-12 in the infamous Union Creek incident

People group - 5 truckloads of men in FL (unknown as to how many were in each truck), also the busload of tourists who saw one in FL swamp some years back (but the Speedway Monster probably is the winner)

BF group - at least 11-12 in the infamous Union Creek incident

whats the union creek incident

Nevermind just did a quick go6gle

I believe the old Lake Worth Monster of Ft.Worth TX back in 69 had a good size group observe the wheel/tire throw or something

MABRC in OK had a group of student wrestlers there with their Coach (MABRC member (Bighead) along with DW and they spotted lighted one in the creek at pretty close proximity and there was 11 people total if I recall.

The Air Force Academy in Colorado has a report of a lot more than just a few people but cadets doing drills have had a sighting.  That is an important sighting to me.

I look for the report and post.

I've tried copying and pasting to no avail????

It's at the Bigfoot Encounters website and under El Paso County, Colorado and written by a cadet.

Enjoy!

Edited by Sunflower

What about that recent sighting in Florida (maybe last spring or summer), there is a huge thread on it on here somewhere... the guy and his son pulled over at the edge of a state forest or some such, and started filming with an iphone.  In his film was something, but it was hard to tell what it was.  Also there were other people in the film watching and I believe someone was taking pictures with a nice camera.  I recall people trying to figure out who the camera person was so they could find out how the pics turned out.  I saw it recapped recently on one of those Mysterious America shows on Destination America.

What about that recent sighting in Florida (maybe last spring or summer), there is a huge thread on it on here somewhere... the guy and his son pulled over at the edge of a state forest or some such, and started filming with an iphone.  In his film was something, but it was hard to tell what it was.  Also there were other people in the film watching and I believe someone was taking pictures with a nice camera.  I recall people trying to figure out who the camera person was so they could find out how the pics turned out.  I saw it recapped recently on one of those Mysterious America shows on Destination America.

I think  you are referring to the Myakka Skunk Ape sighting (on of them).  One of the ladies in that video had a nice camera and was filming it. She has yet to surface with it. Unfortunately the guys who did share their video, filmed it with a cell phone.

NCBRR, that's a mockumentary/hoax by a company trying to sell an "adventure" app for cell phones. It was shot about 20 miles from my home, and several local researchers have told me they were approached by the company, and refused to be part of a "fake", even if it's intended as an ad. They also know where the ape suit was rented. Put this one in the "ignore" file!

There was one they showed on monsterquest (sorry for mentioning that show)  where a Sasquatch or dogman creature ran across a highway when it was raining during heavy traffic. Whole bunch of people called the local police to say they saw something.

There was one they showed on monsterquest (sorry for mentioning that show)  where a Sasquatch or dogman creature ran across a highway when it was raining during heavy traffic. Whole bunch of people called the local police to say they saw something.

My God, I miss that show (at least before the last season, where all the cryptids were basically, uhm, "big" versions of already known creatures, i.e. pigs, snakes, rats, etc.