I Am Feeling More And More Disconnected From The Bigfoot Community

Hello Bonehead74,

LOL. Hadn't thought about the glory part, my friend, but now that you mention it......

Sure, why not a thread. It wouldn't be the first time I've looked like an idiot or set myself up for ridicule and more than likey won't be the last. Might help to get things back on a bit more of a tangible footing anyway. Fortunately for you I've been drafting the OP off and on for a couple of weeks. It still needs some work but by this evening EST it should be posted. Hope you're ready. Actually I hope everybody's ready. 'Tis the season after all.

Edited by hiflier

Couldn't have said it better myself and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.  THANK YOU!

Thanks Terry.  I wonder what it would be like to have a sighting now, I suppose one would google it, perhaps find this forum and land in the habber or psychic sections.  Or worse.  First thing I found?   John Green's Apes Among Us at the local library.  Definitely a case of less is more!

hiflier,

Bring it on, brother! Let's get into the nuts-n-bolts of it and maybe we can reach some semblance of a consensus.

Edited by Bonehead74

Much like on the show, "Finding Bigfoot", they do the same things over and over again and again and get about the same results every time. However, they keep calling their results "successes", when in fact they still don't have the definitive proof they claim to be looking for.

If you're continuing to watch their pointless antics, then that is success for them.

Guest keninsc

If you're continuing to watch their pointless antics, then that is success for them.

Yes, I know and I freely admit my guilt on that, but it's like a train wreck and I just can't look away. Moneymaker comes out with some, "well established fact" that no one has ever heard of, at least I haven't and he says it with all the conviction of a trial attorney.....oh wait, he is an attorney. Never mind.

They already have the highest rated show on AP, so that means we'll be getting a ton of new people coming in with MM's stuff planted between their ears.