Let's Do Some Math...

Guest LarryP

Please don't include me in your sweeping statement. I am all open to this animal being real so would call myself a proponent. I just happen to think that science should lead the way, not conjecture or silly notions about Spanish speaking forest folk with zero evidence presented. I have high standards, as does most of society. You want sasquatch to be taken seriously? Try acting seriously.

I don't recall mentioning you in my reply ,Stan.

But we'll just have to agree to disagree regarding your contention that most of society has high standards.

And the mainstream scientific establishment has demonstrated quite clearly that it has no intention of leading the way with regard to Sasquatch.              

@roguefooter    Again the exception made into the rule. It's you folks that believe everything Paulides tells you. LOL  

Say what? Paulides? What does that have to do with anything here and why in the world would I follow him?

No mention of the London trackway?

The London trackway is also suspect.  The guy organizes an upcoming Oregon Bigfoot conference in Eugene, tickets go on presale and suddenly there's a big trackway find right there in the same area. He's the one that gets the phone call for it- what timing and odds. A few months later the conference gets cancelled from a lack of interest.

Cliff Barackman: "Even though the London Trackway shows a number of features that would be very difficult to fake, it also shows some features that suggest a hoax of some complexity."

Cliff Barackman: "While going over the casts on my very short break in April, I discovered some things that made me wonder if the impressions could have been hoaxed.  The problem I found was that there seemed to be little toe splay variation from print to print.  This feature (or lack thereof) might indicate a prosthetic foot, such as a wooden cutout.  

I later discovered that Dr. Jeff Meldrum had an opportunity to examine a small sampling of the London casts at the recent Primal Peoples gathering in Washington.  After seeing the casts, Dr. Meldrum also had some concerns about their authenticity."

To say it's suspect is putting it mildly. Just not enough there to label it a hoax.

Edited by roguefooter

A Spanish speaking Sasquatch?? Thanks for the laugh!

Laughing? I can hardly sleep anymore after reading some of the latest threads and learning all the information that's available about bigfoot. I think some sort of critical mass was reached at around the 5 million population mark here in the US. It's obvious they're evolving rapidly because Spanish is spoken mainly in the southeast while most of the rest speak dead languages from the middle east just like our indigenous Native Solutreans. For those who don't know about the petroleum industry and the back to the dark ages initiative this is only the start. I can't go into any more details here but you have no idea how dark and powerful a force the united bigfoot will become. I'm working on a comprehensive plan using an app from weatherunderground and a be your own lawyer flowchart but I'm having trouble correlating the data due to discrepancies between the 4 main types of bigfoot. I suggest you gather your loved ones, supplies for a year and as many cameras as possible before heading for the nearest rural/suburban habituation site. My preliminary data suggests these will be the safest possible sites when dealing with standard type 1 and 3 bigfoot with a rock-solid standard deviance verdict of +- 7 degrees cumulus. Until I can straighten the rest of the data out with information from the Standing/Meldrum/Stroud collaboration regarding bigfoot types 2 and 4 all I can advise is avoiding urban areas at all costs - these will be the first to be overrun. Good luck and good hunting!

• Upvote 2

Guest LarryP

To say it's suspect is putting it mildly. Just not enough there to label it a hoax.

Once again you're stating a personal opinion as if it's a fact and therefore a foregone conclusion.

Yet you've never personally studied any tracks anywhere in the field.

Whereas Thom Powell, a person who has studied many BF tracks and trackways in the field has clearly stated that the London trackway remains "the gold standard of track finds, not only because of the rich variety of highly varied foot impressions that were permanently documented in plaster, but also and because of the high degree of integrity of the reporting parties".

So if anyone, including myself, is going to consider RF's opinon versus Thom Powell's opinion, the only logical conclusion is to go with Thom Powell over RF.

That's because experience is always the best teacher.

^Larry you could follow anybody that makes you feel better about Bigfoot, okay? Just ignore Barackman and Meldrum in this case and prop up Powell, his words are more encouraging.

No I didn't state anything as fact, I said "suspect" which clearly implies opinion. I don't post my opinion to sway yours so however you want to take it is unimportant. I'm not even sure why you constantly dwell on it.

Just because 9 out of 10 projects fell flat on their face in the past several years doesn't mean that glimmer of hope is lost. Keep on keeping the faith.

Edited by roguefooter

^Yeah, one sells more books and DVD's than the other.

It's good to know the difference for anyone coming into this field. Just don't expect any of it to bag a Sasquatch.

Edited by roguefooter
  • Upvote 1

Guest LarryP

^Yeah, one sells more books and DVD's than the other.

I was referring to my own experiences.

And I have not written any books or produced any DVD's.

Nor do I ever plan to.

Just checking in to say that no place beats the BFF when it comes to....um, what was the OP about again...?

Sheeesh.

Fellas...!

• 1 month later...