Let's Do Some Math...

Here's a shot of some prime habitat for bigfoot in the Cascade foothills (if they exist). You could walk approx. 100 miles south to the Columbia River and never pass a single named town. You would cross several logging roads and one seasonally open paved road. Other than the roads, the terrain you would be bushwhacking through will look similar to this for the entire 100 miles. Not to mention rivers, gullies, etc.

This picture was taken about 100 yards from a moderately used logging road (mostly during hunting season). I hiked only about 1/4 mile before the now game trail was overcome with fallen trees and branches. I would guess the vast majority of people would turn around where I did. All a bigfoot would have to do is live a short ways into the woods and they would easily be overlooked without ever having to hide.

post-2217-0-80782800-1403205970_thumb.jp

Guess we could wait around for that result....and then? The usual.

You can spin mirabile dictu all day long, and opine all you want about what glorious hi-res vid, audio and still photos you could have. If anyone needs that for their personal satisfaction, that seems like a good way for them to spend their time and money.  As for moving the needle AT ALL for the acceptance of this idea? Never gonna happen, and we all know that.

Let's just say  I could post here a video I shot last night of a BF mugging in front of my picture window and you could count the hairs in his nose. Our predicted outcome would be about 70 pages of bickering over what breed of cow it was. Just the way it is. 

Not true at all. Care to prove me wrong? Provide some footage that is as clear as you described and you will see a different reaction that what you falsely claim. I'm one of the most vocal skeptics here and I am the first to admit that if something existed as you described it, that I could be moved off my position by it. 

These empty claims of how HD footage will never do make me laugh. It's easy to say that when no HD footage has ever existed.  

Not true at all. Care to prove me wrong? Provide some footage that is as clear as you described and you will see a different reaction that what you falsely claim. I'm one of the most vocal skeptics here and I am the first to admit that if something existed as you described it, that I could be moved off my position by it. 

These empty claims of how HD footage will never do make me laugh. It's easy to say that when no HD footage has ever existed.  

You might dmaker, granted. But then again, you are not as pure as you might think you are, I don't think.

Maybe not here then, but elsewhere. We here really don't matter as far as popular public opinion goes, although we might flatter ourselves to think otherwise.  

I'm talking about the great mob of people who think the P/G film was explained and exposed as a hoax years ago (if they even know of it), that the very idea boggles their minds (if they've even thought about it) and who believe CG images are available to create any reality you care to imagine. The mere existence of the evidence so far isn't even KNOWN to the vast majority of these people, so they haven't (nor can they) even evolved their thinking to the point of wondering if it is legit or not, as we all have here.      

Sorry, didn't know it was you. On second glance, I think you're just big boned. :)

Yes , Large framed. No problem Edited by GEARMAN