A Question Regarding Government Involvement

Guest JiggyPotamus

Guest JiggyPotamus

As some of you know the sasquatch phenomenon is the only "strange" subject matter that I actually bother with. I never put much stock in UFO's, although it would be hypocritical of me to state that there was not some physical phenomenon going on in that regard, considering that I am such a strong advocate for the number, quality, and interconnectedness of sightings where bigfoot is concerned. What that physical phenomenon is I cannot say.

Anyway, I was bored a little while ago and stumbled across a documentary on what they call "Men in Black," which I have always heard associated with the UFO phenomenon. So I was thinking about how such activity could potentially fit in with the sightings of UFO's and whatnot, and whether there are government agents going around and not only harassing witnesses in some instances, but seemingly just as importantly gathering information from those witnesses about just what they had seen. I was wondering whether this could be a tactic to first figure out what the witness actually knows before they make a decision about how they wish to proceed with said witness, when the narrator began describing a bigfoot report.

It was something about a bigfoot in a trailer park, where the power was surging and witnesses saw a bigfoot that had actually pulled a cable running from one of those main breakers, which looked sort of like what is on a power meter or something, which at least at my house does have a cable running into the ground. Anyway, supposedly one of these "MIB's" shows up, asks a lot of questions, confiscates a picture someone took, looked at footprint evidence, etc, etc...

Of course this piqued my interest much more than those associated with UFO's, for obvious reasons, but also because I have been thinking about government involvement in the sasquatch phenomenon quite a bit lately. My main question is whether anyone knows of any reports that have actually been filed regarding strange people showing up after a bigfoot encounter, asking questions and whatnot?

I'm sure there are some individuals on these forums who believe there is some connection between UFO's/aliens and bigfoot, and although I do not agree with that hypothesis, there is absolutely no way it can be proven invalid at this point. Obviously people are seeing something where UFO's are concerned, and I am not positive that normal aerial phenomena and the other things that could potentially confuse witnesses are sufficient enough to account for all of the sightings. So with that in mind, and admitting that UFO's could actually be controlled by some non-human entitites, no matter how far-fetched it may seem, I cannot thoroughly discount the possibility of some interconnectedness.

I am quite aware that there are a small percentage of reports linking sasquatch with strange aerial phenomena, and even though these are the minority, I do not discount as large of a percentage of eyewitness testimonies as others do. I am a firm believer that someone who was not there is not in a position to tell someone else what they did or did not see. So a humbling attitude is always necessary when dealing with the beliefs of others that are not shared by oneself, even if from a probabilistic point of view those beliefs seem unlikely.

My main question was whether anyone knows of any reports of MIB associated with bigfoot sightings, which exist in the public sighting record, but I also wish to pose another question...Does anyone have any knowledge of such cases or even related incidents that are not publicly available in the sighting record? Out of the 4500 or so reports in the BFRO database, I cannot recount a single one that involved MIB's, or just strange people showing up after a sighting and asking questions...I probably have not read all the reports, and I'm sure I've forgotten most of what I've read anyway, so I just feel that posing this question is the best way to find out, since collectively perhaps someone remembers.

Sometimes some Forest Ranger guy shows up, sometimes I've heard black SUV's show up (80s or 90s) the 411 books had Army Green Berets show up a few times. Not MIB per se. There are lots of Coast to Coast shows with MIB, Utube, maybe even blogtalk. I don't really do ET stuff, except on Coast to Coast. Man, some goooooooood shows.

How many years did the military have stealth aircraft before it was public information?

IMO, ___% of UFO sightings is the military playing with their toys.

Interesting link geogerm, not the way most would like to have their first encounter, but they are not always warm and fuzzy like many folks want you to believe.  A number of well documented Native American stories have folks taken and eaten by these subjects.  With the literally hundreds of known missing folks from our forested areas coming from extremely unusual circumstances, something sinister is taking place out there! 

With that said, my opinion is there are the good, bad and ugly out there and I do not unconditionally trust something I don't fully understand.  I have spoken with ex-military folks who relate a term "Elusory Hominid" used by government officials as to described the Bigfoot-Sasquatch subject.  My opinion is some of our leaders know there are risks and dangers out there and for what ever reasons, are deliberately keeping it from the general public.  Even to the point of unconstitutional force of which I have also personally spoke to folks who have been unlawfully detained.

I have seen the good side of these subjects and spoke with people saved from certain death by the Forest Giant's actions.  I don't care to see the bad or ugly, but I do know it is also real.  Maybe that is the reason for our government hides it from us all...who knows for sure what they know...      

I have had black helo's  buzz over me a few times in my area and by helo's I mean Chinooks painted black with no insigna's. The next time I see them buzz me I will take photo's of them. There was one time that I was given a vision of one of these creatures being captured by some trained tracks. It was on a base and the creature was trapped on some stairs made of cement. He was a youngster and was scared. They treated him ok but I believe that he had escaped some how. The vision was like a dream and it seemed very real. But I do not know if this is true since there is no way to prove this. I do believe that Our Gov knows more about these entities then we are led to believe.

Hello ShadowBorn,

There was one time that I was given a vision........But I do not know if this is true since there is no way to prove this.

Then there is no way to prove that it was "given" to you? If it was then you're special....and since I haven't been "given" any visions then I guess I am not not. Is that the implication? I mean anyone who is given visions is usually considered perhaps chosen so the impression is that you as a person are somehow unique beyond other "normal" non-chosen, non-special individuals....like myself and most of the other members perhaps? At least that's the impression I get from the wording you've selected for your post. But hey, I can be wrong. Let me know if I've erred somehow. Not being a chosen one it's hard for me to tell sometimes ;)

Edited by hiflier

Hiflier

This makes me no special then what you are. How would I be able to account for a vision that was a dream of a creature that was captured. Where in the world would I be able to get proof of this vision unless some one comes forward with the actual event. A vision is just a vision ,The vision becomes real when some one comes forward with the actual event. The reason I came forward with it was to see if this event actually took place.

Where does it say that some one that is given a vision is considered special or even chosen and unique? I see nothing wrong with my wording nor do I see myself special in any way other then living a normal life. If you see differently then just ignore on what I have to say and I will have no problem with that.    

• Upvote 1

Admin
My main question is whether anyone knows of any reports that have actually been filed regarding strange people showing up after a bigfoot encounter, asking questions and whatnot?

Jiggy,

I haven't read any sighting reports that mention something like this, but that's probably because they are not published.

There is a book called "The Locals", written by one of the original BFRO founders/investigators (before Moneymaker took it over), he was in the Skookum expedition and many others...  anyway, the book does have a few chapters where he claims government interference with his research and with others.

Hope that helps...

The next time I see them buzz me I will take photo's of them.

I'll trade you some very nice black helicopter photos, for one clear photo of BF.

My thoughts are, if the gov't doesn't know about UHS/BF, what else are they oblivious to as well?

Malaysian Airlines, planes? ;)