It Will Not Make Any Difference

Midnight Owl

You two seem to be drawn to each other in some weird way. :)

When someone pees down my back and tries to tell me it's rain, I tend to respond.

lol

It seems though, you keep running over to stand under him.

Maybe you guys should just separate for awhile. :)

Edited by will

^^^Bothered!  Mais non!  Even your appearance has improved after that latest row of teeth moved in.  Nope, hoaxed evidence, whoever is involved whoever was fooled for how long, gone and out of the discussion.  Now.  Prove to me what the mountain of untested evidence says.

The only thing "very telling" here is how far behind you've gotten.   But I don't have to "tell" a thing; you take care of that nicely.  Thank you.  All the teaching aids I can get.

How can you honestly believe that to be even a proper position to take? If evidence of a certain type ( tracks let's say) has been proven to have fooled even some of the phds in the field then that is the strongest reason possible to keep that fact forefront in mind when examining other examples of that evidence. It is careless and sloppy to do otherwise. Do you honestly think a responsible scientist should ignore previous examples of hoaxing?  At a minimum there is a lesson to be learned from those examples. They are certainly not out of the discussion as you say. That is ridiculous..

Your argument is as transparent as the inept magician waving his wand with one hand while we clearly see him pull a rabbit out of his hat with the other. 

"It seems though, you run over to stand under him." will

Not at all. I don't ask him to post. I just step in it after the fact. 

Edited by dmaker

Will:  He can't separate from me.  Inc1 neither.  They're oddly drawn; I think my power is apparent to no one on these boards more than to those two.

(And they are no better training bags for me.)

But I'm done.  See, didn't even open those last half-dozen thin blue lines.  I like to tantalize, tease, give a gorgeous leg then take it away.  Frustrates the heck out of 'em, I know.  When one has little to say frustration is inevitable, n'est-ce pas?

Ta-ta.  Damage done, off I run.

.....the authenticity of the PGF has pretty much been certified;........

By whom? You've already been asked for a citation for your assertion. Care to discuss?

This is truly too funny!

I have always thought it hilarious that the Seekers After Truth seem precisely the ones least interested in getting at it.

What.  FOR.THE.LIFE.OF.ME!!!!!!  Is so.dam.hard about "Why isn't the mainstream jumping on this and resolving it?"

The apparent insistence of bigfoot skeptics on protecting The Innocents of Mainstream Science with their lives, their fortunes, and their lack of information is too too rich for words.

What does that even mean? As has been mentioned previously, gobbledegook word spewing doesn't accomplish much. You seek to baffle with your bs, rather dazzle with anything else.

Besides, our resident self-proclaimed scientist has said the PGF has been certified (but fails to provide certification when asked).

I have always thought it hilarious that the Seekers After Truth seem precisely the ones least interested in getting at it.

What.  FOR.THE.LIFE.OF.ME!!!!!!  Is so.dam.hard about "Why isn't the mainstream jumping on this and resolving it?"

The apparent insistence of bigfoot skeptics on protecting The Innocents of Mainstream Science with their lives, their fortunes, and their lack of information is too too rich for words.

On the other hand what is so difficult about the answer? Mainstream (as you put it) is not jumping to resolve this because there is nothing to investigate or resolve. The answer to the bigfoot question has been answered time and time again. It is a myth. There is no solid evidence to indicate otherwise. Bring some testable, verifiable evidence that indicates otherwise and you will see a different reaction. Then you would have something worth investigating and resolving. Currently that is not the case. For most everyone outside this community there is no question to answer. Bigfoot is a myth constructed by human beings. Plain and simple. No matter how much or how loud you rail about the awesomeness of bigfoot stories and a handful of scientists, you are not going to get anywhere without some better evidence.   Why is that so hard to understand? I suspect that you do understand that, but you get your kicks out of baiting skeptics. 

OTOH, I would say the myth of bigfoot is a myth created by those who never care to go into dark and remote places. It is just, well, much easier for them to believe that, just in case they find themselves there nonetheless.

The first time you tell me you've spent a few nights and days alone in a remote area under deep tree cover Dmaker is the first time I'll take you seriously.  I admire your acumen on many levels, but there is certain level of experience to this topic that you don't yet have. If and when you do that, the certitude of pounding out claims of mythology under artificial lighting will fade very quickly for you, if I could offer a prediction.

I check in now and then to see which thread is currently hosting the DWA/dmaker grudge match. I think it will come down to a matter of who has the greater stamina! No ref is going to come in and call this fight...you guys are just gonna have to punch yourselves out. DING, DING, DING.... 

OTOH, I would say the myth of bigfoot is a myth created by those who never care to go into dark and remote places. It is just, well, much easier for them to believe that, just in case they find themselves there nonetheless.

The first time you tell me you've spent a few nights and days alone in a remote area under deep tree cover Dmaker is the first time I'll take you seriously.  I admire your acumen on many levels, but there is certain level of experience to this topic that you don't yet have. If and when you do that, the certitude of pounding out claims of mythology under artificial lighting will fade very quickly for you, if I could offer a prediction.

I check in now and then to see which thread is currently hosting the DWA/dmaker grudge match. I think it will come down to a matter of who has the greater stamina! No ref is going to come in and call this fight...you guys are just gonna have to punch yourselves out. DING, DING, DING.... 

How many bigfeets have you encountered in these dark and remote places? I believe the answer to that question is zero. Besides, don't look now but bigfoot is reported everywhere, and plenty of those places hardly qualify as dark and remote. But thanks for the awesome display of myth building. Complete, even, with the dark and scary elements no less.