Willow Creek ( May Include Spoilers)

dmaker

Guest zenmonkey

-----SPOILER---- 

What was with the naked lady at the end?? I went into the woods last night after dark thats all I could think about scared me lol.

I think the point is supposed to be that hillbillies train bigfoot to kill for them. If it was even a bigfoot at the end of the movie. You only hear the creature, you never actually see it. Not even once. Could have been a mountain lion at the end and people whooping and wood knocking throughout the movie, not bigfeets. 

I watched it again. You cannot make sense of that ending. Unless there are outtakes we haven't seen yet.

I think the forum should make our own Bigfoot movie.

Movie was the worst Found footage film I have ever seen, and I am a huge fan of those...Probably seen 20 or so of them, most are B movies, and all were better than this....

• Upvote 1

Guest zenmonkey

Still don't get the named lady part.... thats all I could think about the other night at my area. Let alone the giant apes lol

Admin

I liked it.

It was entertaining and worth watching. The best thing about it is it wasn't overdone with some cheesy monster costume, which kept it plausible.

The story line resembles many reports I've read. I give them artistic license for the ending.

Edited by gigantor

Still don't get the named lady part.... thats all I could think about the other night at my area. Let alone the giant apes lol

My take on this was it's in keeping with the NA stories of BF taking "our" ladies. She was a prisoner, as is BF's latest addition to the harem. I enjoyed it.

I took a less literal interpretation. I see it a statement of bigfoot in general. That bigfoot is not real, but is a human construction. It was humans whooping at night, humans doing the wood knocking or clacking and a human that they, ultimately, found. What that human had trained to attack them is not shown. Perhaps it was a mountain lion? 

I took a less literal interpretation. I see it a statement of bigfoot in general. That bigfoot is not real, but is a human construction. It was humans whooping at night, humans doing the wood knocking or clacking and a human that they, ultimately, found. What that human had trained to attack them is not shown. Perhaps it was a mountain lion? 

So your stance is that BF doesn't exist in movies either? Man, you are hardcore! :tease:

^^ LOL, I know it must seem that way, but that is truly how I interpreted the film.  This is a highly subjective observation of course. Some people might think it was just a naked bigfoot with mange.  

^^ LOL, I know it must seem that way, but that is truly how I interpreted the film.  This is a highly subjective observation of course. Some people might think it was just a naked bigfoot with mange.  

Naked with mange AND hip hugger briefs...

• Upvote 1