Willow Creek ( May Include Spoilers)

dmaker

Guest zenmonkey

Scariest part of the shinning to me was when Wendy runs up the stairs and sees the furries freaked me out

Scariest part of the shinning to me was when Wendy runs up the stairs and sees the furries freaked me out

LOL, me too. I don't know what was going on there and I don't want to know.

Guest zenmonkey

The Shining was truly awesome, just the opening orchestra music in the beginning kinda creeps me out

Yes where they are driving through the mountain! and Rockape you don't want to know lol. Ive been to the real stanley hotel that King wrote the book off of and I think he wrote it there if I'm not mistaken?

The woman is the seen earlier in the film at the cafe...she is on the "Missing" poster-bill

If that's the case, then good eye HarryLime. \

Dang, Ill have to watch it yet again.

Who knows, maybe I'll fall in love with this movie ;)

Watch for 6.99 online , HD trailer on here  too http://www.vudu.com/movies/#!content/533106/Willow-Creek

Not for small children (language , nudity)

Had me at nudity. Think I might D/L it here in a sec.

Just finished watching it. That nudity you'll be regretting.

I watched it again. You cannot make sense of that ending. Unless there are outtakes we haven't seen yet.

I think the forum should make our own Bigfoot movie.

There are no Bigfoots in this movie, only messed up people. The missing woman poster in Bigfoot Burger was the naked woman at the end, taken by people. If Goldthwait wanted to present something that was not obviously humans pretending to be Bigfoot, he could have done so.

The only thing that made this film worth the time it took to watch it was just the Bigfoot geek in me geeking out at a tour around Willow Creek, Bluff Creek and surrounding areas. Steven Streufert probably had the best part in the movie. I want a Bigfoot burger.

The tent scene was painful to watch, not in a good way, excruciatingly long and never felt like anything more than OK, so there are some losers outside pretending to be Bigfoot. 

1/10 - The one is for the Willow Creek tour and Steven Streufert.  

There are no Bigfoots in this movie, only messed up people. 

There is no Big Hairy dude stalking people and killing them?

Wait, that was my screen play, excuse me Mr. Goldthwait.

Spoiler alert!! Hello.

Guest zenmonkey

Just finished watching it. That nudity you'll be regretting.

There are no Bigfoots in this movie, only messed up people. The missing woman poster in Bigfoot Burger was the naked woman at the end, taken by people. If Goldthwait wanted to present something that was not obviously humans pretending to be Bigfoot, he could have done so.

The only thing that made this film worth the time it took to watch it was just the Bigfoot geek in me geeking out at a tour around Willow Creek, Bluff Creek and surrounding areas. Steven Streufert probably had the best part in the movie. I want a Bigfoot burger.

The tent scene was painful to watch, not in a good way, excruciatingly long and never felt like anything more than OK, so there are some losers outside pretending to be Bigfoot. 

1/10 - The one is for the Willow Creek tour and Steven Streufert.  

Agreed and yes, I was not as excited for the nudity as I thought id be........

I'm still arguing for the existence of BF in this movie, I realize all the evidence we have are the footprints by the creek, which our not so heroic hero seemed impressed by, but the roar from the creature as said hero was dragged along definitely implicates BF.

BELIEVE!

While the missing person flier may be the woman at the end, that needs a wee bit more evidence, can't make out her face at all and she seems heavier. Maybe she's been fed well in absentia??

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the movie......Ill never get that time back. It is right there with the M. Night Shamalamdingdong movie "Lady in the water"

Really didn't need that biy of nudity at the end... I was bothered by that.....

• 2 months later...

I ordered the movie last week and it arrived yesterday, so I watched it last night. I thought the set-up was pretty good, though it could have been better and enjoyed seeing parts of the area featured in the film. The tent scene I found believable, tho I'm baffled neither of them thought to bring any kind of firearm or even a knife (which is critical item numero uno when camping) and I admit I jumped a coupla times. However, that next-to-last end scene made my hair stand up on end and it's an image (and a deeply horrifying thought of why the squatches would kidnap human females) that's still haunting me as I write this. I'm going to show this to some friends and see what they think. I reckon I'd give it 2 and a half out of five stars.