Traits of the Bigfoot:

Eye Glow

Howling

Stalking 

Rock Throwing

Camp Raiding

Strong Odors

Yet we can't get a bead on it.

This is one of the toughest things I have had to deal with during my “discovery” of the enigma called Bigfoot or Sasquatch. Even up to a little over a year and a half ago, my rational mind could not accept this. Emitting light, really? Then a many night time walks in my areas of activity has confirmed to me, without a shadow of doubt it is a real thing. The last one in particular, here is the story told by a rather new member of my GA group of enthusiasts;

"It's May 16, 2014. A few friends my son and I head to west Georgia to a park that is known for Bigfoot sighting. The park is located in the Chattahoochee National Forest. We set up camp late on Friday evening and settle in for a great weekend with friends and the hope of a glimpse of the big guy. Friday evening proved to be more than relaxing. My friend and I decided to do a walk about that evening just to get a lay of the land. Right out of the gate we had something move away from us very quickly and cross a creek. We could hear the rocks in the creek clacking together as it crossed. Whatever it was had some size and weight. We walked for over an hour and finally made our way back to camp. Other than what we heard on the trail it was a relatively quiet evening.

As I laid in my tent I noticed the fire lighting up the back of the tent. I fall asleep tried from the night time hike. A loud whoop wakes me to the fire dancing on the back of the tent. I lay and listen as they call back and forth for about 45 minutes. I finally fall asleep again, the woops are more relaxing than startling. This was around three in the morning. Around 4 I wake up looking at a darken back of the tent where the fire light was dancing earlier. I wake again to the fire dancing on the back of the tent again. This was strange because just a few minutes earlier it was totally black.

Saturday morning comes early and a beautiful day ahead. We look around camp and discuss the nights events. All had heard the woops and other things that did not quite fit the camp site norms. We explored the park and looked for anything that may show signs of what we wanted to find. We took pictures of structures checked gifting areas we had set on Friday evening. Nothing was missing. Which is normal when dealing with Sasquatch but out of the norm when considering there should be critters that are more than happy for a free meal. Saturday evening comes around. Another friend, KBHunter joins us in camp. He and his wife are old friends to the local residents and I am not referring to the local people. He takes us to a trail on the other side of the park. We walk in, flashlights pointed down to the ground. We walk for a bit then stop with the lights out, listening. He shows me markers they have place (structures or arched trees) showing who knows what. Could be territory could be anything. The cool thing was, it was all familiar. As we walk deep into to pitch black we start hearing foot fall and low sounds almost like talking. We stop to listen closely. Then I see something new yet something familiar, a soft glow out of the darkness. It's around 8 or 9 feet off the ground and about fourth yards out, two faint lights side by side swaying in and out from behind limbs and leaves. We have no lights on at this point. The eyes are illuminating with no external light source. After gathering ourselves from this experience we move deeper into their home. After about Thirty minutes in we here a whistle. It is literally a yoo-hoo sounding whistle. Not long after this we start smelling what smells like garbage and rotten meat. At this point we turn back. About half way back out we stop and listen again. We see eye shine again about 60 yards out. This time it's different. It gets so bright I can see it is lighting up the area in front of it. It turns its head and I can clearly tell it is eyes. We watch as it watches us for a few minutes. Then as quickly as it started they go dark. Now, early in the day I had shared a recording I had made three weeks earlier with one of the guy of what I suspected was a Sasquatch scolding my dog for getting to close. The sound was a whaaah sound. Very deep and guttural. I had also seen a flash of red right after I made the recording. This friend for whatever reason made the sound at the Sasquatch after unsuccessfully getting it to reach by talking to it. As soon as the sound left his mouth it eyes flashed red. We all agreed not to do that again. He didn't like it!! As we walked out they got closer to the trail. At one point we had eye shine as close as 20 feet. Our host were gracious enough to walk us to the door. This was a very intense and amazing experience. Eye shine is very real. It was also a confirmation of the things I had seen in my own habituation which I didn't know how to interpret."

Marty

This was his story as he was witnessed to this. Although I had seen this already a few times, this by far was the closest and longest time I have witnessed it. Even down the eyes blinking, purely extraordinary!!

KB

Some research shows fish and squids are the highest complex life form that actually use their eyes like flashlights or have bioluminescence.

So why does nature allow a huge jump from fish to a primate for this trait to appear again by way of the slow natural selection process? Maybe BF didn't evolve on earth or was this a freak DNA change that enabled BF to survive more easily?

http://animals.howstuffworks.com/animal-facts/bioluminescence.htm

Some bioluminescent life forms have an entirely different approach -- they make their own light and carry it around in their bodies.

One species of loosejaw fish, which lives in the deep ocean, can make red light. This light can't travel very far in the darkest parts of the ocean. Moreover, many deep-water species can't see the color red, so the loosejaw's red light may allow it to spot and sneak up on prey.

Lots of bioluminescent animals live at this depth, including jellyfish, squid, shrimp, krill, marine worms and fish. Most make light that has a wavelength of roughly 440 to 479 nanometers. This matches the blue-green sunlight that exists in this part of the ocean. The animals' glow can travel a long way, and it can blend in with the light from above. In some parts of the ocean, these animals, not the sun, are the primary source of light.

Your welcome HWM. I know this is a very tough subject for some to discuss. Believe me, I can't even discuss this with some "researchers" and not get eye rolls. I can only share what I have experienced and I no agenda except to share the truth of what I see and experience.

KB

• Upvote 1

Admin

I want to thank everyone for sharing their experiences, but that is something I would have to see to believe.

• Upvote 1

Interesting article proves this is actually a reality in many species that have had "eye shine" evolve.

http://www.livescience.com/19315-bioluminescent-organisms-gallery.html

Flashlight Fish

PinExt.png Credit: © FMNH\L. Smith and AMNH\J. Sparks

Flashlight fish houseicon1.png bioluminescent bacteria in an organ under their eyes and use the light produced by the bacteria to communicateicon1.png, avoid predation, and to attract prey.

KB

Another interesting article. PROVEN by science to exist!

http://docmo.hubpages.com/hub/Animals-that-Glow-The-Science-of-Bioluminescence

KB

Interestingly enough,.....reports of BF "eye glow" date back to the 1800's, maybe earlier....and yes, I KNOW,...many here that participate..... lend zero credibility to  newspaper articles, eye-witness accounts, anecdotes of yesteryears or even today.  I'm not foolish enough to believe that every account is true or accurate...but my "beliefs" and my "knowing" about  these creatures....allow a lot of room for the probabilities / possibilities of many things.....that we DON'T know.   I don't need "PROOF"....I do want knowledge. I've always been fascinated with the thousands of creatures on this "jumpin' blue sphere"....and still experience the "awe - factor"...when discovering, yet another,...remarkable creature...especially when it possesses characteristic(s) unlike any other creature.   I've not witnessed "eye glow"....but that doesn't make me believe it's not possible.

FWIW - that & a couple of bucks will get you a cup of coffee       

Edited by HairyWildMan

A wise man once said; "Keep your eyes and mind open because if they are not, you will miss a chance to experience great wonders." - KbHunter

KB

not sure exactly how wise they were, but  IIRC, some one  else here also  said      "don't be so open minded that your brain falls out"  LOL.....

.... while both perspectives have merit, its sort of the flip side .

&  probably also not bad advice considering some of what we see / hear in this field of interest.

LOL....good point Doc,...guess one needs to draw the line somewhere....at some point.   Probably a good thing we don't know everything.  There's been times, I think,... maybe some of my brains might have leaked out a little!  :russian:

Insanity42

There are more than just fish that produce electricity. Humans do too. Just Google "The Body Electric" by David Suzuki.

In short, if we produce enough juice to light a 15-20 watt bulb and if humans only use 10-30% of there brain , how much would a upright 8 ft. 1000lb. BF use???

Probably a lot more than us and with the capacity size of their cranium, well I wonder what they can light up??? Maybe jump start my Jeep??

KB Great report and thank you for sharing!