Eye Glow Seen In New Jersey By Law Enforcement Officer

I've seen the flickering and what I called twinkling but in my case the color was more of a silvery white with hints of a bluish silver,  Same thing as you, they were not steady shining but on and off very fast which I suppose could cause the effect.

Not a problem HB ... I'm working off rote memory here and haven't read it a few years .... Well it’s a 1970s news article of a Bigfoot research who suggests some correlation between red eyes and violent Sasquatch, advising people to avoid them or at least he does. I would post it here but I’ve not had real good success at that yet. So I will go back and find it and see if I can type it out and print it. The only other means for me to that is through personal email but I don’t that for reasons of personal anonymity. If I can locate it, and I’m quite certain I still have it, I will source it properly so that you can read what it says and locate it later.

Gumshoeye can you post a link or summary to your post #88?? Thanks

Edited by Gumshoeye

Guest thermalman

Logic dictates, eye shine/glow of mammals are only possible if there are one of four things involved. Your choice to believe what you want.

1) batteries

2) hallucination/ imagination 

3) tapetum lucidum

4) thermal imaging hit

post-18306-0-18534100-1424715272.jpg

Edited by thermalman

Hmmm ... I wouldn't bet the farm on that that "logic" being correct because it is based on asserted but unvalidated assumptions.   "If the assumptions are correct, then ..." however since the empirical observations contradict the logic, it's pretty likely there are flaws in the assumptions.

MIB

Guest thermalman

MIB, are you saying the points I put across as logic, are invalidated assumptions? I'm thinking any one of those points can and will produce eye shine, and can be validated.

Edited by thermalman

Guest Crowlogic

Anyone that's been through NJ or lives there will attest that it is crowded and almost to the point of over developed.  Not at all a good place for a big secretive animal.

No, you misread me.   All of those are possible.   I'm not eliminating any of them.   You said those are the ONLY possibilities:

Logic dictates, eye shine/glow of mammals are only possible if there are one of four things involved.

I think there are legitimate reports which fall under none of the categories you're willing to consider.   It's the completeness of the list you present that I disagree with.    I think you give far too much weight to the idea of hallucination.

MIB

Edited by MIB
  • Upvote 1

Anyone that's been through NJ or lives there will attest that it is crowded and almost to the point of over developed.  Not at all a good place for a big secretive animal.

So you are saying that all the people in Jersey who have had a sighting are lying????? 

You might want to take a look at a google earth image of Jersey, especially the northern part and some areas in the Pine Barrens as well.  Not overdeveloped at all.

Guest thermalman

No, you misread me.   All of those are possible.   I'm not eliminating any of them.   You said those are the ONLY possibilities:

Logic dictates, eye shine/glow of mammals are only possible if there are one of four things involved.

I think there are legitimate reports which fall under none of the categories you're willing to consider.   It's the completeness of the list you present that I disagree with.    I think you give far too much weight to the idea of hallucination.

MIB

For clarification, you may add your points to the list if you want? I'm not defining any weight to hallucination/ imagination. Just pointing them out as genuine possibility, as are the rest.

Edited by thermalman

I've been there plenty of times. About 80% of the state is forest (which surprised the heck out of me when I found that out). The Pine Barrens are vast and I have had some weird experiences there- rock clacks at night, whoops in remote areas, weird monkey sounds that were not owls or canids, bipedal footsteps at night in a remote area where everyone was accounted for...

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

There was a conversation on the BFRO forum about a month or two ago discussing eye glow. I was surprised but there it was.

Should no longer be a surprise that BFRO condones such discussions since: 1) There is a real phenomenon which is unexplained about the glow and 2) Matt Moneymaker has publically validated that it is a real phenomenon that goes beyond the tapetum lucidum and eyeshine/red reflex phenomena.  Having witnesses it on multiple instances myself I can say that there is a reason he finally "came around" (besides hallucination,  :wink: or drugs  :guitar: )

• Upvote 2

Gumshoeye can you post a link or summary to your post #88?? Thanks

I haven’t forgotten about you HB, I am still looking for that article. I am sort of tied up with other things but I will dig it out if I still have it.

Umm, take another look at NJ.  While I do not expect you will find a BF in Hoboken (a place I came to know and love), there is immense wilderness in the Pine Barrens and all across the north and west side of the state.  I can personally state, BF lives in NJ.  

Guest thermalman

Should no longer be a surprise that BFRO condones such discussions since: 1) There is a real phenomenon which is unexplained about the glow and 2) Matt Moneymaker has publically validated that it is a real phenomenon that goes beyond the tapetum lucidum and eyeshine/red reflex phenomena.  Having witnesses it on multiple instances myself I can say that there is a reason he finally "came around" (besides hallucination,  :wink: or drugs  :guitar: )

What would the reasoning be for P&G having not experienced any of these traits while filming their hardcopy of Patty? Would one not think that Patty would have exhibited some of these anomalies while be filmed? Over the years, Bob G has not once mentioned any traits of eye shine, infrasound, cloaking, dimensional jumping or any other paranormal anomaly for that matter? Why is that?

Edited by thermalman