Is " Bf Burn" A Factor In Discussions ?

Doc Holliday

XC,

Thanks much for your detail post and video links.

I will need to get up to speed with TimberGiantBigfoot (I am not familiar with his work but got to see the video you linked).

I say follow your bliss, if your are really enjoying the field research.

I admire the time and commitment you are putting on this effort, and wish you success on your objectives.

Best wishes on your future plans.

• Upvote 1

thank you northfork and gumshoe

I think most of the people dishing out the burn are just ignorant and or inexperienced. There are alot of very bitter ignorant people in the bigfoot community all to ready to rip anyone and everyone apart who says they have had a experience related to bigfoot...Alot of people who get the burn don't deserve it, but that is the nature of this crap anyway. I have a solution to this problem, get your butt out in the friggin field and get some experience, and stop dropping all of your emotional baggage off on other people...Or better yet stay out of the woods and find a new hobby/interest...or just grow up, because people like that don't need to be out bothering these creatures/the woods in general...They cannot contribute anything positive to this subject and in my experience do NOT have the best interest of the Bigfoot in mind, by their very nature.

as the OP, I don't think were talking about the same kind of burn here.... originally the "burn " in question was as in being burned by yet another hoax or build up to nothing such as the ketchum debacle...  and how it can make one more suspicious.

and not how skeptics might burn / flame others about their claims.  there is already tons of discussion ( too much , imo )  of "us vs them" in that regard.

not sure who the "get your butt out there.. / grow up " was directed at ,  but fwiw I've been "out there" one way or the other for about 30+ years or so  and  some of  the crap that continues to spew out of BFery  continues to outweigh the legit claims .....and , imo that doesn't help .

Edited by Doc Holliday