Same Old Stuff...

Terry

Is anyone else getting burned out and tired of the same old questions, goofy claims, dumb bf radio shows and FB pages, blobsquatch videos/photos and arguments over whether bf is real or not?  Man I am.  Don't get me wrong.  It's all part and parcel to dealing with this phenomena but boy I wish something would happen to add some freshness to the air.  It's all starting to get really old.  It's pretty bad when I start missing poor old bf coming to the door asking for garlic...

t.

Our resident self-proclaimed scientist will be around within six postings to proclaim it's mainstream Science fault for not coming to the same conclusions he has, since he's read thousands of "reports."

"Book 'em, Dano."

• Upvote 1

Terry, I think we go through this every once in a while. In fact, I think there is a thread that was posted several months ago that basically started out the exact same way. After you have been here a while, the same ole threads get started, same discussions, same pics and vids...just new people joining the community.  I think it mostly happens during "down times" when not much is going on in the BF world.

At least there isn't a bunch of foolishness like Daisy in a box, Hank on tour, or waiting on the results of a 5 year DNA study starring bear steak. It could be worse.

• Upvote 1

At least there isn't a bunch of foolishness like Daisy in a box, Hank on tour, or waiting on the results of a 5 year DNA study starring bear steak. It could be worse.

Yet we have the constant "can't catch bigfoot on a gamecam, bigfoot is confirmed eating my apple slices since only a couple were consumed, and if you shoot a bigfoot you'll be torn limb from limb by his pals."

There is a certain constant hum of redundant postings.

We are over due for another one, wonder who will start it off? maybe a hoaxing reality show, oh wait

Yup. Same Old Stuff.

Not a single Bigfoot lost nor found.

No bones.

No type specimens.

No DNA hair or scat.

No breeding population confirmed ever.

No fossil record, no viable means of being 'cept for 

"I know what I saw and the rest of you are wrong."

Yup, same old stuff.

How Jolly ole' Rog managed to film one is truly one of the world's great mysteries ;)

I do kind of miss reading the 'secret insider information that my buddy Bill shared with me about the [Georgia/DNA/body/whatever]' posts whenever something good is going on.

Anybody remember the viral marketing stills from the Temegami movie that they tried to pass off on the old forum? That was fun for a week or two!

Man, guess I'm bored too. Somebody make some outrageous claims, stat!!

It is what I'm counting on, actually. When the circus finally leaves town, we can all go out and scan the grass for loose change that was dropped, and talk about what the tightrope lady was (not) wearing without risk of being overheard. It will be sort of nice.

• Upvote 1

SSR Team

I'm burned out looking at threads ( two in the top five threads in the GD ) talking about burn out..;)

Edited by BobbyO

This being summertime I have a feeling that there will be many new reports by vacationers in the National Forests

and many other areas. I too hope for more interesting reports, but I'm not holding my breath waiting for that one

big bombshell that answers the mystery to drop any time soon. The biggest majority of sightings are so quick

and most will only get a glimpse of the being. Quantifiable evidence? not happening when it comes to eyewitness

reports, and maybe a few blurry photos or shaky videos! Should the BF community dismiss these eyewitness reports

since they are in many people's view as being unreliable. I would hope not! Every report should be subjected to the

same scrutiny as everything else is. I have often wondered how many eyewitness reports and blurry photos of a BF

were actually real! but were written off as mis-identifications, hallucinations .... etc. The current method of research

being done is fast becoming a dried up well. Time to implement new tactics and come at this from a whole new direction!

I'm burned out looking at threads ( two in the top five threads in the GD ) talking about burn out.. ;)

soooo then, you now admit a burn exists after all ,lol :gaming: (sorry bobby, couldn't resist)