Using Game Cams As An Excuse For No Existance

Painthorse

SmallFoot, have you read about the alleged sightings at Edwards AFB in California? Take it with a grain of salt (OK, a large cube), but supposedly they are well known to the base MPs and plenty of video of them wandering around the base.

Any video links?

Just curious.

Smallfoot, on the scent it is not just human scent but any plastic object when it is new will have a plastic smell to it and other smells from chemicals used in the manufacturing.

Admin

Any video links?

Just curious.

No videos, just these links. You be the judge...:

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/edwards.htm

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/comment.htm

To paraphrase: -Welcomed and providing much needed entertainment...-

I'm guessing the UFO activity wasn't.

At least it gives security something to do.

Actually I was pleasantly entertained reading those.  Thanks VAfooter!

I think a good review of what happened with Melissa Hovey's trail cam photo will pretty much show you how worthless such pictures would be. Most all people cannot tell the difference between a guy in a suit, a gorilla, a raccoon, and the real thing even in a video, this goes much more strongly with photos obviously. The first and only reaction the bigfoot community as a whole is going to have when you/anyone does come out with fantastic video or photography is one of intense ridicule, slander, and just general negativity. The Bigfoot community keeps Bigfoot undiscovered, funny enough. There are probably a few really good trail-cam photos of bigfoot but none of us will ever see them because the people who posses them know it is a big fat lose-lose situation when you release them, we have seen this over and over again throughout the years in a variety of ways.

• Upvote 2

^^^^This, absolutely.

It's really so obviously correct as to be beyond discussion.  WE ARE STILL DISCUSSING PATTY, EVERY SHRED OF EVIDENCE CONNECTED TO WHICH POINTS, WITH THE RELENTLESS LOGIC OF THE NATURAL SCIENCES, TO AUTHENTICITY.

Does anyone, really, think that there is no way there is a supercompelliing game cam photo out there?  And that there aren't a plethora of perfectly logical reasons we haven't seen it?  (You sure wouldn't see mine.)

We see all those reasons.  Right here on the BFF.

Edited by DWA

I have to agree. Things being what they are with the 'web (not just here by any means) I would really think twice about posting something even if it was really clear and unambiguous.

The Olympic Brown Thermal thread is a great example of what I am talking about.

^^^Almost As Bad As Patty.  NOT.A.COW!

The field needs only look at itself in the mirror to understand why evidence isn't coming forward.  I really don't need people who demonstrably don't know what they're talking about to tell me I'm full of it.

Guest thermalman

Prove the Olympic thermal is not a cow? We're all still waiting. Not to mention, DNA from hair samples supplied to Sykes by Derek turned out to be wolf, not BF. Keep it factual and real folks.

Edited by thermalman

Further, there was no proof offered for 'it' being a cow either.

The extent and extant of that thread is an excellent example of why a person with legitimate evidence might think twice about presenting it in public. It would seem that humans are not ready for that to which they cannot admit easily; in this case the existence of BF. As a culture, we will have to overcome that first. That might take a while...

Prove the Olympic thermal is not a cow? We're all still waiting. Not to mention, DNA from hair samples supplied to Sykes by Derek turned out to be wolf, not BF. Keep it factual and real folks.

Animals walk around and leave hair.  Says nothing about the image in the thermal.  

Talking about the image in the thermal, it's like many of us said in the thread:  many people reporting sasquatch have described an animal with an upper body just like that; nobody could come up with cowvid that looked anything like that; cows were available right there in the video showing how different cows are from that figure; it didn't move the entire time - never happens with cows but frequently reported for sasquatch; nothing could make a cow line up that way given what we all knew about the terrain.  

I think that's keeping it real.  Can't keep it realer than that.

As salubrious says, the biggest mistake the field makes is the presumption that everything else must be explained away no matter how many curlicues, arabesques and slip knots one has to tie into it.  That's simply not the case.  Levitating elk; totally completely unreconcilably unique cows; bears with hands and no visible ears or snout walking (or running 35 mph) on two feet; giant people dressed completely in one color, in the middle of summer...these things aren't logical and can generally be tossed promptly when the evidence is pointing in another direction.

There is nothing about this situation that cannot be neatly and completely tied up by:  we simply refuse to believe what is right in front of us.  That explains the "elusiveness;" that explains the lack of a body; that explains the many sightings right on the edges of our habitation that "just cannot happen because if they did we'd have proof by now."

No, we wouldn't.  And to me nothing could be more screamingly obvious.

Edited by DWA

Guest thermalman

Prove it isn't a cow? "Bigfoot" hair samples have proven to be cow hair through DNA before.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/07/01/sasquatch-big-foot-yeti/11410121/

A comparable thermal has been provided to show the subject was very likely a cow lying down amongst other grazing cattle. Put that against ZERO evidence signifying the Olympic thermal is anything else but a cow and you're left with only one viable conclusion. You can believe otherwise, and you're entitled to it, even though it's wrong.

Edited by thermalman

That isn't relevant.

No need to "prove" it isn't a cow.  It isn't.  No reason to think it is, any more than there would be to see a cow in a video and presume it's the President.  One cannot go from video to DNA.  Videos don't provide DNA.

This.Is.The.POINT!  We're trying to do the weirdest things to continue to sleep on something right in front of us.  (If it were a video of me...and cow hair were found on the site...now, am I a cow?)  Not only are we doing Olympic backflip forward three-quarter headstand somersaults presuming a significant slice of our population sick, or liars, when no evidence exists to do this; we're also tossing everything we have ever taught ourselves about evidence.  Why are we doing that?

(I forgot of course the vocalizations recorded in the same location as our not-cow that don't link up with any North American animal...but sound quite a bit like other purported sasquatch vocalizations.)

Is this the only area of human life in which if it walks quacks and has feathers like a duck...there is absolutely no planetary way that it is a duck...?

Edited by DWA

Guest thermalman

Totally relevant. Thermal vs thermal, resulting in a strikingly similar thermal signature of a cow, not to mention the pasture environment with other cattle grazing next to the subject in the said thermal. No similarity to anything else, especially BF. Like I said, you're entitled to your unsubstantiated opinion. Until somebody can prove its not a cow, it remains a cow.

Edited by thermalman