Bigfoot Beheads People?

If we look hard enough I am sure we can find a report of BF running off with a human head under one arm.

Of course, the one person with the straight scoop on that would be the person who's said head is under the arm, and it ain't likely he is gonna be talking...unless it is Rouge, and he sees BF through the dimensional portal, while BF is carrying his head....

:D

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2998171

"The upper torso of a body was found in a garbage bag Friday on a mountain hiking trail in Suwon, Gyeonggi, the police said.

The body was missing its head, arms and internal organs. Police assume it was part of a woman’s corpse but could not confirm."

"The desperate search for 23-year-old Belgian hiker missing in Nepal for ten days came to a gruesome end when her decapitated body was found in the Himalayan Mountains.

Debbie Maveau was badly decomposed, but investigators couldn't miss the sight of her head 13 inches away from her body, discovered the near a hiking trail in Langtang National Park, Agence France-Presse reports.

She is only the latest in a string of assaults and disappearances of young women hiking alone in the rugged mountains along the Chinese border."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2165297/Debbie-Maveau-23-decapitated-hiking-Himalayan-mountains-Nepal.html#ixzz3WeDyswcQ

wow that is a seriously disturbing story. Although I don't think bigfoot is a friendly pal of the woods, I still believe I should fear humans alot more!

^That's why it's always bothered me when I see a report like 'My daughter saw something standing there looking into her bedroom window, we think it was a Bigfoot'.

Those people are doing themselves a serious disservice by assuming Bigfoot over a psychopath.

Edited by roguefooter

^That's why it's always bothered me when I see a report like 'My daughter saw something standing there looking into her bedroom window, we think it was a Bigfoot'.

Those people are doing themselves a serious disservice by assuming Bigfoot over a psychopath.

I agree. To a point. If it was at some remote farm in the middle of nowhere though I wouldn't necessarily think psychopath.

^Ed Gein lived on a remote farm in the middle of nowhere, Charles Manson lived on a ranch in the middle of the desert. Remote places do weird things to people.

^Ed Gein lived on a remote farm in the middle of nowhere, Charles Manson lived on a ranch in the middle of the desert. Remote places do weird things to people.

I grew up in Washoe County, Nevada.  My father was a geologist so we were frequently out in the middle of nowhere.  There are some weird folks out in the remote small valleys.  Religious cults (imagine being approached by a robed monk on a deserted road who was following orders to leave the compound in the middle of nowhere to go out and panhandle in the middle of nowhere), Nazi groups who literally convoy around with halftracks and staff cars in SS uniforms (heart in throat as they pass you).

In the Southeast, while Civil War relic hunting I ran into both pot growers and altars in the middle of nowhere, and on one occasion, an open and empty grave.

There are plenty of human threats.

That said, I consider this.  In the wild the biggest influence on male physiology is physical competition between males for the privilege of mating, and potentially for other resources.  The biggest rack of antlers makes a difference, and the biggest silverback has the ability to exert its will.

So let's assume that two adult male bigfoot are in competition and it devolves into a wrestling match, or in extreme cases a life and death struggle for control.  Bigfoot are obviously built to exert offensive physical strength.  Their arms, legs, and torsos are obviously well developed and commensurate with their stature.  But look also at the neck musculature.  It is greatly enhanced.  Why?  I believe this to be a defensive strength adaptation to decrease the vulnerability of the head and neck in dominance struggles.  This indicates that in a fight, male bigfoot may habitually target the neck as a point of vulnerability.  We only see musculature approaching this in sports where damage to the head and neck occur regularly - football, wrestling, boxing, etc.  Weightlifting also, but this is not due to direct conflict/competition.

So I don't find it beyond the realm of possibility that a bigfoot attacking a human might attack the human in the same manner that it might attack a competing male bigfoot and attempt to settle an issue by simply breaking the neck, and possibly removing the head.

• Upvote 2

JDL, that was a well thought out post and makes sense. We're all familiar with stories of chimps attacking people, tearing out eyes, biting off fingers, etc. They go for the vulnerable spots and nothing is more vulnerable than your head.

This indicates that in a fight, male bigfoot may habitually target the neck as a point of vulnerability.  We only see musculature approaching this in sports where damage to the head and neck occur regularly - football, wrestling, boxing, etc.  Weightlifting also, but this is not due to direct conflict/competition.

While I agree with your point in general, I think it's important to clarify that most of the athletes with large traps - the football players, wrestlers, and fighters you mention are all getting most of their large muscle gains from weightlifting, and not really much from the sports themselves.  Looking at old school athletes, you rarely see the gigantic traps.  It's really a function of lifting.

wow that is a seriously disturbing story. Although I don't think bigfoot is a friendly pal of the woods, I still believe I should fear humans alot more!

After reading all of this, I'm never going anywhere alone ever again. HTG, This is just too disturbing to even comprehend.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic